Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,188 members, 7,867,445 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction - Business (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction (926432 Views)

Work At Home (football Analysis) / J / Both Teams To Score Strategy And Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by clodd007(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
ok....first i chose female tennis cos their odds is naturally higher when it comes to inplay compare to male tennis inplay...

to start wyt all u need to do is know alil abt tennis what is next is that i would give us a bet scenario to make us undastnd....

assuming serena williams is playing viktoria azarenka.....its going to be first to get to 2 sets meaning whoever wins by either 2-0 or 2-1 .....

what i go for is the service part of d game....there is a very high percentage that whoeva is serving wld pick her game and most tyms ds single odds starts from 1.4 especially wyt https://www.bonanzawin.com/?code=clodd007

so we watch carefully follow d players and stake on dem winning their serves.....

beware that this is punting and it can go either way but dere is always a higher percentage that d player serving always picks her game cos she is at a position of advantage wyt her serve......

any questns wld be answered for more clarificatn
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=freshcvvs post=32031518][/quote]

@freshcvvs

Welcome back,
I hope you'll joint the project ticket tomorrow.

So glad you're onboard.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
clodd007:
ok....first i chose female tennis cos their odds is naturally higher when it comes to inplay compare to male tennis inplay...

to start wyt all u need to do is know alil abt tennis what is next is that i would give us a bet scenario to make us undastnd....

assuming serena williams is playing viktoria azarenka.....its going to be first to get to 2 sets meaning whoever wins by either 2-0 or 2-1 .....

what i go for is the service part of d game....there is a very high percentage that whoeva is serving wld pick her game and most tyms ds single odds starts from 1.4 especially wyt https://www.bonanzawin.com/?code=clodd007

so we watch carefully follow d players and stake on dem winning their serves.....

beware that this is punting and it can go either way but dere is always a higher percentage that d player serving always picks her game cos she is at a position of advantage wyt her serve......

any questns wld be answered for more clarificatn

I stake on Tennis as well,but what of the strong opponents like Simona Helep, Li Na, Azarenka,Sharapova,Serena Williams and sometimes This french girl who on her good day can cause upset. Do you mean it works for all,irrespective of who plays who?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ilotriouzAY(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
These are predictions for tomorrow's matches

1) England vs lithuania
Verdict---1 and over 1.5

2) Liechtenstein vs austria
Verdict---2

3) Slovenia vs san marino
Verdict----1 and over 1.5

4) Spain vs ukraine
Verdict----1

5) Montenegro vs russia
Verdict---2X

6) Cabinteely vs waterford
Ireland division 2
Verdict----2X

7) Finn harps vs cobh ramblers
Ireland division 2
Verdict----over 1.5

cool Skive vs viborg
Denmark division 1
Verdict----2X

9) Sc braga B vs uniao madeira
Portugal segunda liga
Verdict-----2X

10) Japan vs tunisia
International friendly
Verdict -----1X

What ya think??
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ResourceMan(m): 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
Bonanzawin is going mad, they have the most useless website in Nigeria. The main site is not usable at all, picks keep dissapearing and their new mobile site is not even booting at all.
What Nonsense.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
ResourceMan:
Bonanzawin is going mad, they have the most useless website in Nigeria. The main site is not usable at all, picks keep dissapearing and their new mobile site is not even booting at all.
What Nonsense.

This is what i explained to Clodd007, he said i should try it again.I used it two times last two to three months,i can't cope i dropped it.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by clodd007(m): 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
sagebiz:

I stake on Tennis as well,but what of the strong opponents like Simona Helep, Li Na, Azarenka,Sharapova,Serena Williams and sometimes This french girl who on her good day can cause upset. Do you mean it works for all,irrespective of who plays who?

it works for all YES.....Dats why u wil see first set ending like 6-4 meaning the unseeded player must have probably picked atleast 3 out of her serves in a set.......

dere is always more assurance going for the seeded player to pick their set bt whn u studying some live inplays u wld see an unseeded player really holding it out against a seeded player dos kind of scenerio is a goldmine cos d odd of d unseeded player to win her own set is always high as much as 2.4 jt for her to win a serve dat she is d one serving
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ResourceMan(m): 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
I just hope Egypt dont wan to cast my tickets.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
ResourceMan:
I just hope Egypt dont wan to cast my tickets.

I don't think Egypt will descend so low at home in not getting at least a win against Equitorial Guinea.How are the might struggling and fallen.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ResourceMan(m): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
sagebiz:

I don't think Egypt will descend so low at home in not getting at least a win against Equitorial Guinea.How are the might struggling and fallen.

It seems eqypt wants to kill a great ticket. So painful. The way thy are chopping cards against Eq. Guinea is shameful
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
sagebiz:

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvv(m): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
oribukola1:

@freshcvvs

Welcome back,
I hope you'll joint the project ticket tomorrow.

So glad you're onboard.

Yaw.. Added my input to that ticket.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ResourceMan(m): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Egypt, Egypt. Someone without a strong mind cannot do live punting. grin
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
The gap between superpower teams and the minnows is too too little.North Africans are in trouble.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ResourceMan(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
sagebiz:
The gap between superpower teams and the minnows is too too little.North Africans are in trouble.
I am telling you. Real Big trouble in Africa and the truth is they need to win in Africa to come out to he world. North Africans are in soup.
Anyway it still ended well, I played the game Egypt and Over 1.5, and Egypt and Under 4.5. Both came out good, but not with enough refreshing of pages.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
England U19 did not play two players i expect to be in the team,they are struggling 2-2 first half.Hope they sneak out a win.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by longyemi(m): 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
sagebiz:

Thanks I got the games for tmr! Been busy that's why it took me so long to respond!

GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ResourceMan(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
sagebiz:
England U19 did not play two players i expect to be in the team,they are struggling 2-2 first half.Hope they sneak out a win.
Another heart wrenching match, refreshing of pages continua. England must win.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by eseka12(m): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Oman 6 malasia 0
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
ResourceMan:

Another heart wrenching match, refreshing of pages continua. England must win.

d tin tire me for them oo .Dropped two of their regulars.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
sagebiz:

d tin tire me for them oo .Dropped two of their regulars.

England got the third goal, 5 minutes of keshi hypertension football left.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ResourceMan(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
sagebiz:

England got the third goal, 5 minutes of keshi hypertension football left.
Thank God.
England won at last. One match down, more to go. Tension soaked page refreshment continua.
#GREENSMUSTBEMADE#
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Obadar(m): 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=sagebiz post=32026257]

Uncle saqebiz qud eveninq Boss...I havent qotten the qames tho...pls snd 2moi
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=Obadar post=32035882][/quote]

check very well,sent more than 20 minutes ago. check ur spam and inbox. sent 19.57pm
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
ResourceMan:

Thank God.
England won at last. One match down, more to go. Tension soaked page refreshment continua.
#GREENSMUSTBEMADE#

Yes o o,only i don't like hypertension games but today all the reliables wan follow last minutes win.Na wa for dem o o.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
ahahah FUTUBOLU iran score first against chile,are we going to see another upset?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by dektron: 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
sagebiz:
ahahah FUTUBOLU iran score first against chile,are we going to see another upset?

pls sir what do u think of this games
japan -tunisia
southkorea-uzbekistan
trinad m tobago-panama
china -haiti
canada-guatemala
can all go for over 1.5?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Obadar(m): 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
sagebiz:

check very well,sent more than 20 minutes ago. check ur spam and inbox. sent 19.57pm

Thankz a lot Boss saqebiz...ma respect for you n dis thread can never die even tho I behve like a qhost memeber.. you bless eqbon
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
dektron:

pls sir what do u think of this games
japan -tunisia --- i better play 1X
southkorea-uzbekistan korea should win but uzbekistan are sometimes sturbon. 1X over 1.5 card also good cause uzbeks dey rough
trinad m tobago-panama - -risky - same level,any can win, but t&t at home has little advantage , 1X
china -haiti direct win for china card good cause haiti dey rough
canada-guatemala -- canada men no dey too play football,guatamala__ tight
can all go for over 1.5?

judgement is left to you but the above is my personal views. Cheers
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by dektron: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
sagebiz:

judgement is left to you but the above is my personal views. Cheers

ok thanks
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
@ Lingby did anoda Judas for 0-0, make i watch brazil game live
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ResourceMan(m): 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
What a wasted day. Lost my funds, account in REDS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (630) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.