Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,128 members, 7,867,270 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction - Business (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction (926402 Views)

Work At Home (football Analysis) / J / Both Teams To Score Strategy And Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Ovie56(m): 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
China vs haiti. O1.5
Green
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Korea don spoil my 46 odds ticket..

2 more tickets to go... angry
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by tonididdy(m): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
freshcvvs:

Be careful with Spain and Portugal game.. i rather you go with goals then outright win..

China is giving me headache already because i gave them an outright win in one ticket, same with Korea.

In another ticket, to win at least one halve, dem dey struggle, so i say go with goals. O 1.5
I just don't knw which approach to use anymore.

I really miss the epl weekends.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
freshcvvs:

Na so, i hardly do more than 10 games now.. the one i posted here was because i had to pick from yours.. all in all, i believe we should always end the day with at least one green ticket covering for every amount played.

I have a game that i didn't post here, i just need 1.5 goals from Koln ll and China to win this ticket.. just 9 odds... played with something tangible sha...

Yes,that is the logic, i don't do long combos since few days but long combos with discipline we can do it.I pray we get something cheerful for all of us today.Make we jolly and merry the weekend with the recovery from our lost ego.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by fabrigas18(m): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Make we all laugh at d end of 2day I pray ooo.. 4 nw all looking GooD
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
tonididdy:
I just don't knw which approach to use anymore.

I really miss the epl weekends.

Pick goals or these 2 games or ignore them totally.

sagebiz:

Yes,that is the logic, i don't do long combos since few days but long combos with discipline we can do it.I pray we get something cheerful for all of us today.Make we jolly and merry the weekend with the recovery from our lost ego.

One more game to go before the ticket turns green, can we see O 1.5 or O 2.5 from Koln II - Schalke 04 II? any probability?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
We have to be patient to get China win, Haiti no be Minnow to China o o o,maybe because people hear Haiti you think China should whitewash them,no. Haiti is ranked 77 in the world, China is ranked 97 in the world.Why is the China odd lower and why do we think China should win? it is because of two factors, Home advantage and Long distance travel coupled with the weather.If not people Haiti will always give China a run for their money,I consider Haiti an African country,forget about the fact that they are in central america,they almost eat,culture etc as Africans, a Naturalised Nigerian is in Haiti national team.Finally, China win 2-1 because of some referee and the twelve man. GL to us all.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
sagebiz:
We have to be patient to get China win, Haiti no be Minnow to China o o o,maybe because people hear Haiti you think China should whitewash them,no. Haiti is ranked 77 in the world, China is ranked 97 in the world.Why is the China odd lower and why do we think China should win? it is because of two factors, Home advantage and Long distance travel coupled with the weather.If not people Haiti will always give China a run for their money,I consider Haiti an African country,forget about the fact that they are in central america,they almost eat,culture etc as Africans, a Naturalised Nigerian is in Haiti national team.Finally, China win 2-1 because of some referee and the twelve man. GL to us all.

China is down by 1:2

I actually chose them because of their performance during the ANC.. They did well during the nations cup. see as dem spoil my come back ticket for my project embarassed
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
@ tonididdy, Czechs win Lativa for sure. Then some games u give direct win be careful,no donate to bookie this weekend,try double the chances of those Germany lower league or go for goals in them over 1.5 tins,i tell you,no favorites in that league,anybody can beat anybody.My little advise,decision is your to make.GL to us all.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
China can still win, Haitians are rough.Home advantage will go China way. GL to us.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by stlaibrowne(m): 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
sagebiz:
China can still win, Haitians are rough.Home advantage will go China way. GL to us.

China Don loose
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
stlaibrowne:

China Don loose

OK ,maybe na me no understand your english.The game ended 2-2.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by stlaibrowne(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
sagebiz:

OK ,maybe na me no understand your english.The game ended 2-2.

Actually me I played it direct win maybe your game is different
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
freshcvvs:

Be careful with Spain and Portugal game.. i rather you go with goals then outright win..

China is giving me headache already because i gave them an outright win in one ticket, same with Korea.

In another ticket, to win at least one halve, dem dey struggle, so i say go with goals. O 1.5

I am just seeing this post, Spain,Prtugal and Switzerland are facing tough opponents. Teams that can score from nothing,i decide not to dash bookies money this weekend,if not & over 2.5 is 70% sure in those three games but me decide to play over 1.5, or no ,win no win oo, all those no concern me this weekend.Make anybody score twice and i see my bet green,CHIKENA. BTW, the three suppose win,they need it.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rawdeal:
i know its risky but what do you guys think of over 1.5 in first half of England- Lithuania

England & over 2.5 is in that game but i decide to be modest this weekend. Hence over 1.5 is ok for me.I misunderstood this before.HMN nothing bad in trial.If e no click na to try another day.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvv(m): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
sagebiz:

I am just seeing this post, Spain,Prtugal and Switzerland are facing tough opponents. Teams that can score from nothing,i decide not to dash bookies money this weekend,if not & over 2.5 is 70% sure in those three games but me decide to play over 1.5, or no ,win no win oo, all those no concern me this weekend.Make anybody score twice and i see my bet green,CHIKENA. BTW, the three suppose win,they need it.

O 1.5 na him sure pass bros..

After losing 5 tickets today, my last ticket standing just won me back my stake +200% profit. Too bad those who played my project ticket go don lose their stake.. I go go post new games there to help them recover.

Kohn ii vs shalke 04 ll did it!
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by longyemi(m): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sorry to ask is there a BAN on inplays now or have I been the one missing it?

@Sagebiz @freshcvv and others doing good work on here! God make u bigger!

Amin
GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by zigalo(m): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sagebiz Baba kindly review this ticket pls.

Euro 2016, Qualification
Slovenia - San Marino
Over HT(1.5) O/U 1.5 HT

Euro 2016, Qualification
Spain - Ukraine
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Euro 2016, Qualification
England - Lithuania
Over HT(0.5) O/U 0.5 HT

Euro 2016, Qualification
Slovakia - Luxembourg
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

Euro 2016, Qualification
Moldova - Sweden
2 1X2

Euro 2016, Qualification
Liechtenstein - Austria
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

total = 7.58
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
sagebiz:
Quote me after the games,San Marino that has population equals to only Ajah in lagos & Lichtenstein will always chop up to 5 goals anytime they playing teams from the 10 best Europe teams,especially when they go away,playing at home they still beat them 3-0 at least.

lmao. what you said about San Marino is true. after checking their stats, I immediately started looking for their next games this morning
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
longyemi:
Sorry to ask is there a BAN on inplays now or have I been the one missing it?

@Sagebiz @freshcvv and others doing good work on here! God make u bigger!

Amin
GL

HMN good question. I think inplay should be secondary for now.Lets get a formular that will raise average guy out there.That is pre arrange games and lets play it and everybody ok,alot of guys have also followed inplay,make una too practice the techniques una learn.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
zigalo:
Sagebiz Baba kindly review this ticket pls.

Euro 2016, Qualification
Slovenia - San Marino
Over HT(1.5) O/U 1.5 HT

Euro 2016, Qualification
Spain - Ukraine
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Euro 2016, Qualification
England - Lithuania
Over HT(0.5) O/U 0.5 HT

Euro 2016, Qualification
Slovakia - Luxembourg - Play this game over 1.5 ,over 2.5 a bit risky,it may even reach over 3.5 but but my advise over 1.5,i keep a secret here.
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

Euro 2016, Qualification
Moldova - Sweden
2 1X2

Euro 2016, Qualification
Liechtenstein - Austria -- Can you name the striker of Austria for me? if you can't, play Austria win or over 1.5. Leave over 2.5 alone.
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

total = 7.58

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rawdeal:

lmao. what you said about San Marino is true. after checking their stats, I immediately started looking for their next games this morning

That is the problem of you the beginners,before i will say over 3.5 there must be a reason,abi na me go fabricate the goals? try know the teams.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by longyemi(m): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
sagebiz:

HMN good question. I think inplay should be secondary for now.Lets get a formular that will raise average guy out there.That is pre arrange games and lets play it and everybody ok,alot of guys have also followed inplay,make una too practice the techniques una learn.

The formula is good but A ki ri Iyawo ki a ko Iyale.... And for the techniques learnt, its cool but some tips might be useful at times.

Keep up the good job!
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by tonididdy(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Am ready for inplays.

Let me see what merrybet has in stock atm

Brb
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by zigalo(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
@ Sagebiz Baba... Thanks for the response
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
i modified Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv - Hapoel Nazrat Elit to over (Under/Over 2,5 goals). We may be new, but we can learn. Green!
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by tonididdy(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
tonididdy:
Am ready for inplays.

Let me see what merrybet has in stock atm

Brb
absolute nada...shitty bookies
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by tonididdy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Join me if u wish:

U23 bosnia- usa @ov1.5
U21 turkey-denmark @ov2.5
U20 portugal-uzbekistan @ov2.5
Al ahli dubai-al alin @ov2.5

Total: 5+ odds
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by clodd007(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rawdeal:
i modified Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv - Hapoel Nazrat Elit to over (Under/Over 2,5 goals). We may be new, but we can learn. Green!

match ended 0:2 so u still lost,,,,,,u shld av gone for over 1.5
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
clodd007:

match ended 0:2 so u still lost,,,,,,u shld av gone for over 1.5

go and check it again
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ohk how do I place multiple bet on bet365.com foreign bookie @ uncle sagebiz the reason am asking is because when I tried to place 3 games it turn into 3 ticket so how do I go about it plz
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
missprecious:
Ohk how do I place multiple bet on bet365.com foreign bookie @ uncle sagebiz the reason am asking is because when I tried to place 3 games it turn into 3 ticket so how do I go about it plz

For example,lets say you choose three games.Go to your right hand side where you will insert the amount you wish to punt with,click on multiples ,then you will see 3X,avoid it,it means each game to be played seperately,below it you will see 1X this is the right one to choose.This means that all your picks should be calculated for one payment= which is same as multiples.Hope it is clear enough? GL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (630) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.