Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba (1315 Views)

Gej Seeking Medical Attention After Gmb Emerged Apc Flagbearer - Pic / Tambuwal For Governor Sokoto State As APC Flagbearer! / UPP Rules-out Soludo As Flagbearer For Anambra Guber Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 6:34am On Dec 10, 2014
If dreams are things to rely on for some of us who are spiritual, then Atiku Abubakar will emerge the Apc presidential flagbearer today and Buhari will be defeated surprisingly. I have this dream around 3am this morning

Ifeduba ThankGod T ( Aguiyi na Ozubulu)

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2014
Wooow. Tis not a joke. I had the same dream, and for some reasons I prefer him to Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by SeverusSnape(m): 7:01am On Dec 10, 2014
Is that So?...I also dreamt, and in my 'dream' Sam Nda Isaiah emerged the winner. #Teamdreamers.

2 Likes

Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by Adminisher: 7:07am On Dec 10, 2014
Only.Ibo people are dreaming this. They also dreamt of Biafra many years ago and nothing came of it.

3 Likes

Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 7:12am On Dec 10, 2014
Adminisher:
Only.Ibo people are dreaming this. They also dreamt of Biafra many years ago and nothing came of it.
no need employing sarcacism the dream is no joke

3 Likes

Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by Alphaoscar: 7:27am On Dec 10, 2014
Why won't you guys dream of Atiku's victory when you he will just be a walk over for your principal .
Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by chamboy(m): 7:28am On Dec 10, 2014
Ehn Ehn
Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by supersonic(m): 7:28am On Dec 10, 2014
What if he actually emerges the flagbearer?

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 10, 2014
tochukwuifeduba:
If dreams are things to rely on for some of us who are spiritual, then Atiku Abubakar will emerge the Apc presidential flagbearer today and Buhari will be defeated surprisingly. I have this dream around 3am this morning

Plz doctors on board help prescribe drugs for duz young man......Is like he is suffering from maleria
Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by Caseless: 8:37am On Dec 10, 2014
Dream comes in opposite u knw. So, to interprete ur dream, i must tell u that the person u dread more among the aspirant will win. The Atiku that u want to win in reality cant be seen in ur dream to have won.
Remember, those God make rich in real life see themselves as shitparker in their dream(that's before the wealth actually come).
Dream on!
Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by Bishop4bella(m): 8:45am On Dec 10, 2014
Day dreamer, wake frokm your slumber.
Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by Osyfellaini(f): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
Atiku is clearly better prepared than other APC aspirants and other candidates vying for the presidency because of his clear and well articulated vision and objectives for Nigeria and Nigerians.
Support CHANGE.
Support Atiku2015..
#ANigeriaForAll, because na all of us waka come.
Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by saint047(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by Johnnyessence(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
saibuhari is winning even d APC London travel down
to Lagos to vote for d people's general already 12
governors av endorsed him governor governor rabiu
kwakwanso is stepping down. so forget
oooooo ,atmosphere of change is blowing
oooooooo.GMB all d way any day any time we will
vote for u.
Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by Johnnyessence(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
saibuhari is winning even d APC London travel down
to Lagos to vote for d people's general already 12
governors av endorsed him governor governor rabiu
kwakwanso is stepping down. so forget
oooooo ,atmosphere of change is blowing
oooooooo.GMB all d way any day any time we will
vote for u. buhari will win with a huge margin Cos' d delegates are rejecting atiku money.

Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by Metrofox(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Yea but you woke up at the end.. grin dreams are for dreamers, we see visions.. Buhari /Fashola or nothing
Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by YEMOYEMI: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
tochukwuifeduba:

GMB would have been declared Nigerian President by the time you come out of the comma. Please dream on.
Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by Collynzo9: 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Adminisher:
The same way the useless Awolowo dreamt of being the President of Nigeria all his life and nothing came out of it.
He ended up commiting suicide out of frustration.

2 Likes

Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by olufunmibi(m): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
@OP, Instead of drinking your garri with ordinary water, you went ahead to drink your garri with La Casera. That is why you are having those evil dreams.
Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by Bruteforce101: 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Collynzo9:

The same way the useless Awolowo dreamt of being the President of Nigeria all his life and nothing came out of it.
He ended up commiting suicide out of frustration.

Shut up Amadi Obinna Collins, a mere road side welder.

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by KanwuliaJara: 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
[size=20pt]MAY YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE. . . . [/size]

Amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!! grin
Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by Gbawe: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
Have you now woken from your delusional dream to accept reality? Yeye dreamer. GMB all the way to Aso rock !!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by joseph1832(m): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Gbawe:
Have you now woken from your delusional dream to accept reality? Yeye dreamer. GMB all the way to Aso rock !!!!!
He's now awake I believe, he will soon fall asleep and tell us GEJ will still be president come Feb 2015.
Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by raumdeuter: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Wake up and go piss before you wet the bed

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by idumuose(m): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
@ OP, Satan has finally manipulated and deceived you.
Re: I Dreamt Last Night That Atiku Abubakar Emerged The Apc Flagbearer- Ifeduba by Gbawe: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
raumdeuter:
Wake up and go piss before you wet the bed

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Remembrance For 25 December, 2011 Bomb Blast In Madalla (graphic picture) / Pls When Will Apc Presidential Rally Taking Place In Lagos 8) / Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.