Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

What Is Happening To Liverpool? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is Happening To Liverpool? (624 Views)

Onazi To Liverpool / Emotional Suarez Statement To Liverpool Fans As He's Leaving.it Touches My Heart / Shocker!! See What Lukaku Did To Liverpool's Coach. Viewer Discretion. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Liverpool? by amoss: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2014
1. I think they are just not good enough.
2. I wonder why Steven Gerrard was handed another contract, did you see him yesterday?
3. Midfield no dey
4. Attack na wash
5. I Defensively they are mediocre

Liverpool fans may not agree but thats the simple truth and
i'm sure some Nairalanders have something to say about this.

Have your say
Re: What Is Happening To Liverpool? by yuncka: 8:22am On Dec 10, 2014
Nutin much.

Their LIVER don PULL grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Liverpool? by sseunth(m): 8:24am On Dec 10, 2014
heheheh.....funny...blame the coach...he bought bunch of fools during the transfer window....gerrard is nt really good as a defensive midfielder.....he is good in an attacking midfield role....alll ds em.markovic, lallana lovren etc....dey r jst normal players that can never improve....gerrard is old...bt he is better in attacking than defending

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Liverpool? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2014
They sold a single player(suarez ) and bought bunch of useless players, baletolli and Co. ..

and to add salt to injury, Daniel Sturedge is on injury ...

as for the defence, the defence is good, the attacking midfield is bad cuz they don't concede goals but they don't score either

they need to sell baletolli come January window transfer and also re enforce the attacking midfield

As for Gerrard, i believe if a player is loyal enough to stay at anfield for almost all his football career, he should retire there and become assistance coach

He deserve it......he's a legend

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Liverpool? by Greatihex(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
they are dying
Re: What Is Happening To Liverpool? by khattab02: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
Simple! The Absence of SAS!!!
Re: What Is Happening To Liverpool? by Afrok(m): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
I was told Liverpool is like a man who sold his house and use the money to buy home appliances, abeg where will he keep the appliances? undecided

Liverpool walking alone since May 2014 embarassed.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Liverpool? by ednut1(m): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2014
Liverpool hv a nack for buying average players dats all.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Liverpool? by LeoSanchez(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2014
i am a Man U fan.. But it hurts to see liverpool die.. I wish dem well and hope dey sack dat dia coach soonest.. Dat man is badluck
n i wish dey sign an active stricker who can work wif balo.. Honsetly balo is not a bad player. Liverpool average players dont just understand his stlye of play.

(1) (Reply)

Flying Eagles Set For Two Warm-up Games / Former Golden Eaglets' Coach Musa Abdullahi Is Dead / Name Your Super Eagles First Eleven (on Current Form)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.