Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Need A 'classified Website' Asap - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A 'classified Website' Asap (1044 Views)

I Need A Classified Ad Website Template / How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria / Deal Fish Is Nigeria Most Visited Classified Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A 'classified Website' Asap by kenneth6901: 8:51am On Dec 10, 2014
We need a 'classified website' as soon as you can but we expect a delivery in month time. This website would look exactly like 'gumtree.co.uk' yet look like '' when viewing on mobile. It has to be built from the scratch,solid and well integrated features to be able to handle the volume of traffic that would be on it in the future . You need to showcase a previous work you done before for a conviction.

If you can handle this,please kindly reach me on :kennetho2010@gmail.com and whatsapp: +22898959868 (that number wont be active till tomorrow cos of my present location) Many thanks!
Re: Need A 'classified Website' Asap by internetpo(m): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
Sent you an e-mail. Someone from our team will contact you on whatsapp.

More details about the site you intend to build is needed. how soon do you want it delivered. as i dont understand your

We need a 'classified website' as soon as you can but we expect a delivery in month time.

Let me know.
Re: Need A 'classified Website' Asap by kenneth6901: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ok,would reply to your email asap!
internetpo:
Sent you an e-mail. Someone from our team will contact you on whatsapp.

More details about the site you intend to build is needed. how soon do you want it delivered. as i dont understand your

We need a 'classified website' as soon as you can but we expect a delivery in month time.

Let me know.
Re: Need A 'classified Website' Asap by Intellab(m): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
kenneth6901:
We need a 'classified website' as soon as you can but we expect a delivery in month time. This website would look exactly like 'gumtree.co.uk' yet look like '' when viewing on mobile. It has to be built from the scratch,solid and well integrated features to be able to handle the volume of traffic that would be on it in the future . You need to showcase a previous work you done before for a conviction.

If you can handle this,please kindly reach me on :kennetho2010@gmail.com and whatsapp: +22898959868 (that number wont be active till tomorrow cos of my present location) Many thanks!
We sent you a mail.
Re: Need A 'classified Website' Asap by clubmoney: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
Intellab:

We sent you a mail.

Sent you an e-mail.

We need a 'classified website' as soon as you can but we expect a delivery in 2 weeks
Re: Need A 'classified Website' Asap by cbrass(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
Op next time when you are posting try to add your budget so coders can know what to expect
Re: Need A 'classified Website' Asap by DiroiD(m): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
I need a very good classified add like olx.ng... pls email me on abiridiran@gmail.com... lowest bidder will be contacted
Re: Need A 'classified Website' Asap by cbrass(m): 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
DiroiD:
I need a very good classified add like olx.ng... pls email me on abiridiran@gmail.com... lowest bidder will be contacted

if you can afford 750k i will do it for you
Re: Need A 'classified Website' Asap by dwebdesign(m): 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
DiroiD:

exact features as the sample, will be integrated. website will be ready in one week. price is affordable.
Contact me on :

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: Need A 'classified Website' Asap by bassdow: 6:03am On Aug 02, 2015
DiroiD:

Let's Bring Out The Best In Your Business With Our Professional and Bespoke Business Services

BaConSol.com - A premier solution oriented company specializing on professional Website design & Development, SmS & Email Marketing, Back Office support, Advertising and branding, Business Process Outsourcing, Contact Center services.

Having a good website is essential when presenting a business. Your website will look and work better than your competitors. On the Internet, perception is reality.
Build brand integrity, communicate your message, and engage your customers.
Catch new clients with a professional website like big corporations do.

Contact Us for the design and management of your
-Cooperate Website for Companies and Organization
-Blogs
-E-commerce website and Online Stores
-Personal Websites
-Forums and Blogs, Dating Websites, Hotel Booking, Airline Booking, etc.
...etc;

We also render other services such as:
-SmS and E-mail Marketing
-Website maintenance and redesign
-Online Advertising and Marketing
-Sales of Email Address lists and Servers
-Sales of Nigeria GSM Number Database
-BPO Services
...and lots More.

Visit Us today at www.BaConSol.com or 09020325050 (Calls & Whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Make From Your Bulk Sms Business? / Globacom Nigeria Just Totally Ripped Me Off / 18.6k Fans Facebook Page For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.