Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria (4784 Views)

How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. / Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website / Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria by freegistcom: 6:04pm On May 28, 2012
hi nairalanders,

pls I want people to advise me abt starting a classified ads website in nigeria. I have domain name ending with ads but am not using it for now and am just thinking of turning it to a classified site may be in the next five years it would have developed to a full fledged site.

Advise me on the choice of language to use to build it, or the scripts that will be needed or any software you can recommend for me

Am awaiting ur reply. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria by chitex88(m): 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2012
You can use wordpress Classipress or you use Open classifieds, both will get the job done. contact me if you need help.
Re: How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria by moderattor: 10:03am On Jun 02, 2012
try noah's classfieds in your fantastico
Re: How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria by coalcoal1(m): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2012
hurray. 2 replies only and it makes d front page.
Smh
Re: How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria by charlesdike: 10:52am On Jun 02, 2012
boi go ask google angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:01am On Jun 02, 2012
chitex88: You can use wordpress Classipress or you use Open classifieds, both will get the job done. contact me if you need help.

cool

coal_coal: hurray. 2 replies only and it makes d front page.
Smh

must the replies be up to 5million before it can make the front page?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria by NSNA: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2012
www.goodluckadverts.com

You can learn from this site.

Re: How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria by Businesstools(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2012
Every business is profitable! Get specialized help of a profitability consultant @ Businesstools: 07030949450.
Re: How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria by slimming: 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2012
Thanks for this topic, i really need it now. Professional please will need your help here.
Re: How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria by oloyedejamiu: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2012
chitex88: You can use wordpress Classipress or you use Open classifieds, both will get the job done. contact me if you need help.

Thanks for the advise.

@other,

Thanks for the replies.

But what of the high rate of competition in the classified network in nigeria, google trader and dealfish
Re: How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria by info4bayempire: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2012
If you really need a classified ads complete site email me on info4bayempire@gmail.com or call 08155681651.
Re: How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria by ahmedinho1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
I like your spirit. Ready to compete with Nairalist and Google Traders. You can use Noah's classifieds but you might be asked to pay to get all the features. If you need a simple and free one, try to download osclass from google codes. You must know a little bit of coding to use it anyway. Good luck
Re: How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria by oloyedejamiu: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2012
@all,
thanks for your replies.
Re: How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria by isa1975: 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2012
Hello. I tried to create calssified ads site with Joomla. As Joomla is most flexible CMS and has the most plugis-components to work with it is still very very hrd to create a good classified ads website. So I decided to hire a coder and told my requirements. But the offers are very high for my budget. And I am still thinking about it. If you find a good solution please also inform me. you can get detailed info from www.omreview.com. or contact me that we can cooperate or share the budget to create a good site like www.dubizzle.com or olx.co.in my e- mail adress is harvey34@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria by oloyedejamiu: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2012
You can actually use joomla.

I would have done it but i have a lot of work at hand.

Once i start i will let you know.

Have a nice day.
Re: How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2012
And the hijackers came in to sell their wares.smh
Re: How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria by yamakuza: 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2012
Thot u were a religious politician?
Re: How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria by Ghidey(m): 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
dear all,
Im also planning of having a classified website.
but need to understand some terms like joomla, wordpress, bloggers etc. but from a layman understanding of those terms it means my site will be like ghidey.joomla.com. pls correct me if I am wrong.
if this is the case I don't want such.
also how many bandwidth is recommended for a classified site?
I can be contacted on 08028266988.
regards
Re: How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
freegistcom:
hi nairalanders,

pls I want people to advise me abt starting a classified ads website in nigeria. I have domain name ending with ads but am not using it for now and am just thinking of turning it to a classified site may be in the next five years it would have developed to a full fledged site.

Advise me on the choice of language to use to build it, or the scripts that will be needed or any software you can recommend for me

Am awaiting ur reply. Thanks.

I can help you out.

Call or WhatsApp: 08163817293

(1) (Reply)

Is Responsive Web Design Finally Dying? / You Can Now Manage Your Files On DATAFILEHOST. COM / thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.