Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful (54130 Views)

My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story / Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Very funny
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by deor03(m): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
Platnum1:
I have been married for 5 months now.I lost my virginity to my husband but he doesn't blv cos I didn't bleed. I was use to pleasuring myself with my fingers before now,maybe that's why I didnt bleed,I don't knw. D fact that i kept myself for my husband all these yrs and he doesnt even blv me hurts so bad. How do I get over this and not let it hurt me so much?

Just tell him that you used to masturbate and never slept with someone prior to him

It's up to him to beleive , if he doesn't don't bother yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Kassidy90(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
Platnum1:
I knw I self serviced but thats different from actual sex with a man.u knw d second entails alot
listen to urself, when talking about cause n effect....can u tell me the different betwen self service n sex

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Chilug(m): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Virginity is a big deal
Hello! What planet and generation are u in?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by ammyluv2002(f): 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Chilug:

Hello! What planet and generation are u in?
Earth and in this generation

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by femi4: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Platnum1:
I have been married for 5 months now.I lost my virginity to my husband but he doesn't blv cos I didn't bleed. I was use to pleasuring myself with my fingers before now,maybe that's why I didnt bleed,I don't knw. D fact that i kept myself for my husband all these yrs and he doesnt even blv me hurts so bad. How do I get over this and not let it hurt me so much?
Tell him you lost your virginity to your fingers. I m sure you didn't tell him that part of the story

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
So, you're a masturbating "virgin" then. He's right to have that opinion. You have been penetrated time without number. What exactly is hurting you? The fact that he realised he's been scam victim or the fact that you've been found out?

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Virginity is a big deal
that's what they all say until they lose it *sigh*

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by ammyluv2002(f): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
Prixus:

that's what they all say until they lose it *sigh*
Should I stop telling the truth just because I lost mine? Say the truth and it shall set you free

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Should I stop telling the truth just because I lost mine? Say the truth and it shall set you free
u got me wrong. b4 u lose it it's a big deal. after that it's no big deal.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
oshe11:
u no even dey shame say u sef serviced, nw I no y he didnt bliv u.... If I was ur husband, I'd divorce u afta readin dis

self service ke

lesbian ni
no vex sir! Mr. holier than thou...
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Bestlily(f): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
Platnum1:

I decided I won't bring it up again but sometimes like last night he asked me how far I went intimately wit my ex and that it's not possible I didnt sleep wit him...it pisses me off
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by oshe11: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
deor03:

Just tell him that you used to masturbate and never slept with someone prior to him

It's up to him to beleive , if he doesn't don't bother yourself.
y shud he bliv wen she scammed him into marryin ha... D onli way to no is if she bleeds.... Veri soon ashawo wit xpress road punny go say na sef servicing kos am

finga ke

Love Machine ni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by oshe11: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
Prixus:

no vex sir! Mr. holier than thou...
am nt holier dan thou, doe i dnt do such, bt y shud she komplain wen she cnt prove ha kase........ Or if every guys say dey r virgins cn u prove dem rong?

Wat if everygals strt sayin dey r V n dat dey onli lost it to dia finga wen dia round abt is as deep as Ocean Pacific

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by deor03(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
oshe11:
y shud he bliv wen she scammed him into marryin ha... D onli way to no is if she bleeds.... Veri soon ashawo wit xpress road punny go say na sef servicing kos am

finga ke

Love Machine ni

Take note that not all virgins bleed. Girls involved in sporting activities might not bleed.

Besides, it will be myopic for the guy to marry her because of her kitten alone.

Why marry someone you don't believe

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by thorpido(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Not all virgins bleed.However it is very rare.There are some women who are actually not born with a hymen.
Some other activities like finger fingering or vigorous sporting activities and bicycle riding can tear the hymen.

You should have discussed this with your hubby while dating and should have made him aware.Try and educate your hubby on this and if he doesn't believe you still,just move on with life and not let it be a big deal.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
Am almost crying for you,you ignored all the actual enjoyment of a dick entry ur pu.ss.y just for the sake of an unknown man,now he mess u and he didn't believe he deflowerd you. cry
What works for some don't really work for others.what it's suppose be given u joy is giving u d opposite
Advice ur daughter to shine her Congo well before she get married so she won't lose on two sides like u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Bestlily(f): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ipledge:
Am almost crying for you,you ignored all the actual enjoyment of a dick entry ur pu.ss.y just for the sake of an unknown man,now he mess u and he didn't believe he deflowerd you. cry
What works for some don't really work for others.what it's suppose be given u joy is giving u d opposite
Advice ur daughter to shine her Congo well before she get married so she won't lose on two sides like u
chisos!#BAD ADVISER

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Bestlily:
chisos!#BAD ADVISER
How?
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Melahou(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
i don't think you lost your virginity to him...
i wont even believe you if am the one...
unless of cos you have a spiritual husband

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by sevantex(m): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
So ur husband wants to cry cos of virginity??..,Did he assure u dt he kept himself frm straffin before marryin u or its just a "female tin" alone?..,pls let him grow up and enjoy his marriage..,Ignore his sly comments nd be hapi always despite his childishness. Am sure he wuld move on after a while.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by chigoeze: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
I Read something like this a while bk on Stella Dimoko Korkus blog. Lots of ladies who didn't bleed nor feel pain their first time spoke up... Not all ladies bleed their first time. Possible causes; nature, light or no hymen, nd yes a lot of finge.ring nd child abuse(all these weirdos wey d put hand for small pikin dem honeypot)
he should take it easy abi him na virgin ni...We're in 21st century (abi we don enter 22)

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by uzolexis(f): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Platnum1:

It is not compulsory to bleed ur 1st time. read about it on this thread and educate ur husband https://www.nairaland.com/2011520/hymen-membrane-widely-misunderstood

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by uzolexis(f): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
oshe11:

finga ke

Love Machine ni

educate urself mister, not everyone bleeds their 1st time. it's not a must.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
Platnum1:

so you use ur hand disvirgin your self? why you dey lie sef

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
h
uzolexis:

educate urself mister, not everyone bleeds their 1st time. it's not a must.

its a must, you must bleed or its a lie

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
chigoeze:
I Read something like this a while bk on Stella Dimoko Korkus blog. Lots of ladies who didn't bleed nor feel pain their first time spoke up... Not all ladies bleed their first time. Possible causes; nature, light or no hymen, nd yes a lot of finge.ring nd child abuse(all these weirdos wey d put hand for small pikin dem honeypot)
he should take it easy abi him na virgin ni...We're in 21st century (abi we don enter 22)

Atleast d hubby shud even no she is even very tight down deer now..... Atleast if joystick don enter b4 tho e fit tite wen e dey enter BT wen e go up nd down lik 3times d tin go tak normal shape nd will surely relax lik kilode if d lady has straffing b4....... wen am not mumu. ..... how e no go no person wey don straff just once or twice nd person with numerous counts

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
chigoeze:
chigoeze:

Atleast d hubby shud even no she is even very tight down deer now..... Atleast if joystick don enter b4 tho e fit tite wen e dey enter BT wen e go up nd down lik 3times d tin go tak normal shape nd will surely relax lik kilode if d lady has straffing b4....... wen am not mumu. ..... how e no go no person wey don straff just once or twice nd person with numerous counts
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by uzolexis(f): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
donnypool:
h

its a must, you must bleed or its a lie

lol..whatever,u can choose to remain ignorant or u can educate urself. either way it makes no difference to me.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
uzolexis:

lol..whatever,u can choose to remain ignorant or u can educate urself. either way it makes no difference to me.

grin
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by andraina: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
okiezman:

LoL....who loses virginity without bleeding hearing it for the 1st time...
Nt every body bleeds,lk girls dat tks part in sporty activities get their virginity broken cause of the nature of what they do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) / My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.