Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) (53047 Views)

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery / Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by NairaOcean: 1:17pm On Mar 13
What are your thoughts on this photo of a woman enjoying time with her children at an eatery while her maid sits far away without being served anything?

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by thesicilian: 1:21pm On Mar 13
First we all know that a single picture never tells the full story.

The person who snapped the pic for social media could as well have bought food for the maid. Nobody minds their business nowadays. You'll just snap pics of private family time and put online

292 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by chiiraq802(m): 1:22pm On Mar 13
Naturally!!! Woemen are very wicked to there fellow humans

430 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Zonefree(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13
Why come to eatery with the maid if you're not going to buy food for her? undecided

It's becoming glaring that God actually created Women for aliens not humans.

274 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Zonefree(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

The person who snapped the pic for social media could as well have bought food for the maid. Nobody minds their business nowadays. You'll just snap pics of private family time and put online
The truth is, an outsider buying food for that girl will result to more punishment at home.

Women are dangerous!

666 Likes 67 Shares

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13
why bring her to the eatery if you are not even gonna feed her peanuts? i can imagine what life in their home must be.

Zonefree:
Annihilate women from this planet and watch the world experience peace.

and who will you now mount to procreate and have a family (without women)?! what type of peace can you get if there are no women to enjoy that same peace with?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by chiiraq802(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13
Zonefree:

All these wars, chaos, starvation, etc are result of the wickedness of women.

Very careless creation.

20 Likes

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Zonefree(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13
MrBrownJay1:
why bring her to the eatery if you are not even gonna feed her peanuts? i can imagine what life in their home must be.

and who will you now mount to procreate and have a family (without women)?!
Who mounted to procreate Adam

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Lalami3232(m): 1:35pm On Mar 13
Most Nigerians are wicked by default, tufiakwa!!! They're only loyal and kind to you because you have something to offer them. Abeg eeh, make una no dey born children wey una no fit cater for. Some of una get this mumu mentality say "children dey bring luck" without any proper plan of how to cater for them. Stop putting these innocent children into slavery at an early age all because of your f00lishness. What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 13
Zonefree:
You mounted to procreate Adam

do you actually believe you would be here talking reckless if there was no EVE?! could Adam procreate by himself?!

17 Likes

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Zonefree(m): 1:36pm On Mar 13
Lalami3232:
Most Nigerians women are wicked by default
Fixed.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Skooltynz: 1:49pm On Mar 13
i will rather clock 50 unmarried than have children i cant take care of.

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Wawelexy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13
This woman is just being cruel... I have seen many other women take care of their maids... Tho the numbers are low..

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by LordIsaac(m): 2:11pm On Mar 13
Wawelexy:
This woman is just being cruel... I have seen many other women take care of their maids... Tho the numbers are low..
We see it in churches. Most women are cruel to the kids of other women.

108 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by fyzaila: 2:17pm On Mar 13
Zonefree:

All these wars, chaos, starvation, etc are result of the wickedness of women.

Says the person that was born of a woman and probably has sisters 🙄. And has been copulating with a woman and will go offline and marry a woman.

28 Likes

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by fyzaila: 2:20pm On Mar 13
chiiraq802:

Very careless creation.

It will be careless if your mum isn't inclusive.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by fyzaila: 2:23pm On Mar 13
MrBrownJay1:

do you actually believe you would be here talking reckless if there was no EVE?! could Adam procreate by himself?!

Don't mind him, as if he fell from heaven as was not procreated.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Error401: 2:40pm On Mar 13
thats a video btw
thesicilian:

3 Likes

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by GodHimself: 2:41pm On Mar 13
Mind your business

NairaOcean:
What are your thoughts on this photo of a woman enjoying time with her children at an eatery while her maid sits far away without being served anything?
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Exceed15: 2:58pm On Mar 13
Women who shout domestic violence do worse to their housemaids

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by eepeepook: 3:07pm On Mar 13
I can’t create an opinion using one picture. Where is the woman? Where are the children? Why is Nairaland useless? Nineteen years and the forum is still a dump.

12 Likes

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Freshtruth(m): 3:08pm On Mar 13
The man should mind Hus business next time now he has succeeded in making that gal life a living hell. Aproko
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by Nbote(m): 3:08pm On Mar 13
That video is scripted. You can clearly hear the maid crying clearer than even the conversation ongoing on the background because she was wearing a MIC..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by iichidodo: 3:08pm On Mar 13
By default, women are ruthless beings, they don't give a f**k when it comes to theirs and theirs alone. The maid is lucky to have seen fresh air and enjoying cool a.c else it would have been the dungeon for her..

6 Likes

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by King3urna(m): 3:08pm On Mar 13
thesicilian:

Oga sharap

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by toyinjimoh(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13
My children will never stay with anyone insha Allah🙏

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by id4sho(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13
E dey their blood, very wicked beings tongue

That girl go still chop beatings for silly reasons when home

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by MerabMedia: 3:09pm On Mar 13
This is so heartbreaking. This is one of the reasons why many find it difficult to allow their children stay with other people.

We can do better as a people. We can be more compassionate. We can be kinder.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by 190: 3:09pm On Mar 13
Relax na skit! angry
Re: Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) by NOwazobia: 3:09pm On Mar 13
I fit swear say na Igbo woman,

Even if it is not in Nigeria, na still Igbo woman for Oversea.

Even if na skit, na Igbo woman dem use act am...

They largely lack love...

Is a culture passed down from ancestry to them.

I won't even allow my neighbor, let alone my own blood to stay with an Igbo woman.

You can interprete as tribalism, but truth sounds tribal sometimes. undecided

48 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

He Wants Sex Every Night. / Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) / I Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.