Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! (2136 Views)

Nigeria’s Female 4 X 400m Relay Team Set New Record In Beijing This Morning / Real Madrid Set To Sign Mikel Obi / Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! by trendysturvs(f): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2014
Spanish giants Real Madrid became the first club in Champions League history to win all their group matches on two occasions after 4-0 win over Bulgarian side Ludogorets on Tuesday. Already through to the last 16 as group winners, Real, who are the holders, eased to a 19th straight victory in all competitions, surpassing the record of 18 they jointly held with Barcelona. The 10-time champions previously achieved the feat in the 2011/12 season according to UEFA.

Hala Madrid. More here - http://.com/2014/12/10/real-madrid-set-new-champions-league-record/

Re: Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! by okiezman(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2014
trendysturvs:
Spanish giants Real Madrid became the first club in Champions League history to win all their group matches on two occasions after 4-0 win over Bulgarian side Ludogorets on Tuesday. Already through to the last 16 as group winners, Real, who are the holders, eased to a 19th straight victory in all competitions, surpassing the record of 18 they jointly held with Barcelona. The 10-time champions previously achieved the feat in the 2011/12 season according to UEFA.

Hala Madrid. More here - http://.com/2014/12/10/real-madrid-set-new-champions-league-record/

You a madridista??
Re: Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! by smsshola(m): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2014
Bravo...
Re: Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! by trendysturvs(f): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2014
okiezman:

You a madridista??

Yeah, I support Arsenal and Real Madrid!

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! by okiezman(m): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2014
trendysturvs:

Yeah, I support Arsenal and Real Madrid!

You have to choose one...don't be a confused...which do you love most??

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! by Samuelkirk(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2014
Down real Madrid ..up barca
Re: Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! by trendysturvs(f): 10:54am On Dec 10, 2014
okiezman:

You have to choose one...don't be a confused...which do you love most??

Do I sound confused to you?

EPL: Arsenal, La Liga: Real Madrid

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! by okiezman(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2014
trendysturvs:

Do I sound confused to you?

EPL: Arsenal, La Liga: Real Madrid

and if the two meets in champs league who do you prefer they win?
Re: Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! by saheedandu(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2014
okiezman:

Good question,abeg answer am
Re: Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! by trendysturvs(f): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2014
okiezman:

I will support Arsenal (even though I know they are very unlikely to win), they are my first team.

Difficult choice but true.

Luckily for me, they've not met in recent times grin
Re: Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! by ishiamu(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
trendysturvs:

I will support Arsenal (even though I know they are very unlikely to win), they are my first team.

Then you are an arsenal fan that claims to be madrid fan when his team loses, you just hanging on madrid to make yourself happy knowing that arsenal is a club that gives the fans heartbreak stop impersonating with r.madrid....am a full bloody madrid fan....since 1990 I follow everybeat of it...so biko focus on arsenal and stop claiming madrid as 2nd club nothing like that in football undecided

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! by khattab02: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
trendysturvs:

UEFA please pair Arsenal and Madrid
Re: Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! by muderkid(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
My team smiley
Re: Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! by parrotibaba(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
ishiamu:

Then you are an arsenal fan that claims to be madrid fan when his team loses, you just hanging on madrid to make yourself happy knowing that arsenal is a club that gives the fans heartbreak stop impersonating with r.madrid....am a full bloody madrid fan....since 1990 I follow everybeat of it...so biko focus on arsenal and stop claiming madrid as 2nd club nothing like that in football undecided
ey! baba easy ooh grin

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! by khattab02: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
parrotibaba:
ey! baba easy ooh grin
bros u really catch am ooo..
Re: Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! by wizard007(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ishiamu have spoken well, that dude should just stick with him losers jeje, stop famzing okay, and insha allah we will meet this season and i will see how your wish will come true, thank God say na 2nd una carry... I am an Arsenal and Madrid FAN?, sounds disgusting

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! by ishiamu(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
wizard007:
Ishiamu have spoken well, that dude should just stick with him losers jeje, stop famzing okay, and insha allah we will meet this season and i will see how your wish will come true, thank God say na 2nd una carry... I am an Arsenal and Madrid FAN?, sounds disgusting

D boy wan use ma club dey catch feeling...we are 2 big 2 be option 4 people
Re: Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! by ishiamu(m): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
parrotibaba:
ey! baba easy ooh grin

I dey tell you...niggas using my club to catch feelings grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! by wizard007(m): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
ishiamu:

D boy wan use ma club dey catch feeling...we are 2 big 2 be option 4 people

No mind am grin, OP anyways form is on sale, you can still dump that your Hypertension giving FC and join the elite, don't die in silence and in fear of yabbing say you no loyal...at least you don try abi you wan suffer heartbreak till death
Re: Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! by ishiamu(m): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
wizard007:

No mind am grin, OP anyways form is on sale, you can still dump that your Hypertension giving FC and join the elite, don't die in silence and in fear of yabbing say you no loyal...at least you don try abi you wan suffer heartbreak till death

Tell am oo
Re: Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! by parrotibaba(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
khattab02:
bros u really catch am ooo..
grin 1990 ko 1880 ni which cable been d show am dat time? ppl can lie for Africa
Re: Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! by Djicemob: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2014
Arsenal fans using real madrid as life support since 1965BC grin

#HalaMadrid
#LaDecima
Re: Real Madrid Set New Champions League Record! by okiezman(m): 9:00am On Dec 14, 2014
trendysturvs:

Nigga focus on ya cluub arsenal and stop catching feelings with my team

(1) (Reply)

Gymnastics!!! / I Must Celebrate Christmas With Bet9ja Money Join Vip Betting Millionaire S / Felix Uduokhai Keeps Super Eagles Option Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.