Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here - Education (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here (133754 Views)

2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here / The medical students and aspirants thread / Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DatguyTim(m): 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
Lol I just saw that thread about public uni students reading in the streets. One guy said 100% of private unis don't fail their students, but if I ask him why people graduate third class or 2.2 he won't explain. Another guy now said that an art student is about to graduate with a chemical engineering degree.

Sometimes I wonder if they really believe the bullshit they type. Then a private uni graduate now wins a prize or award all they would say is 'ah this one na correct genius oh' 'to God be the glory'. '(Insert tribe here) no dey carry last' they would forget all about the persons school. But if it happens to be a fed uni graduate now there will be threads going up in the name of public unis filled with all their exotic tales of how your secondary school mate that was packing last is now graduating with first class from so and so private uni. And how a private uni engineering student can not differentiate and integrate or that the students parents went to go and buy the result. That same story teller won't boast about his or her own grades. But is ready to call every private uni student a dunce.
It really bothers me
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DatguyTim(m): 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
feran14:

2 August...
ah that's not far from now. They should release this list quickly now
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
DatguyTim:
ah that's not far from now. They should release this list quickly now

they have alot of names to go through na
.. its not a work of one day
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by zachg: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
when does the list actually come out?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by lavatoz(f): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
DatguyTim:
Lol I just saw that thread about public uni students reading in the streets. One guy said 100% of private unis don't fail their students, but if I ask him why people graduate third class or 2.2 he won't explain. Another guy now said that an art student is about to graduate with a chemical engineering degree.

Sometimes I wonder if they really believe the bullshit they type. Then a private uni graduate now wins a prize or award all they would say is 'ah this one na correct genius oh' 'to God be the glory'. '(Insert tribe here) no dey carry last' they would forget all about the persons school. But if it happens to be a fed uni graduate now there will be threads going up in the name of public unis filled with all their exotic tales of how your secondary school mate that was packing last is now graduating with first class from so and so private uni. And how a private uni engineering student can not differentiate and integrate or that the students parents went to go and buy the result. That same story teller won't boast about his or her own grades. But is ready to call every private uni student a dunce.
It really bothers me
Timmy, bad belle is allowed tongue
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
DatguyTim:

It really bothers me

quick advice, don't classify those two set of people as one.. because they don't have an organisation of private uni haters.. its a different person who bad mouths us and another person who praises us when we win an award.. stop thinking of them as the same person
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by mrking7(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
lavatoz:

Timmy, bad belle is allowed tongue

Yes oo.... bad belle is allowed, wink people tho always hating cos they ain't you. smh undecided
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by mrking7(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
whoa! just checked out industrial physics nd found out that an industrial physicist can do 80% of what engineers do and work almost in any sector which includes oil and gas IT, electronics, aerospace and defense manufacturing industry .. they are versatile.. cool cool cool cool
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by nicole1027: 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
DatguyTim:

It really bothers me
lol, that's just how it is in this country, people see piravte universities as alternatives when they cant enter public school, because public school have been there since so they feel like it's better than private universities that just came up. my classmates were telling me i wont get job if i go to convenant they were like they would rather pic a public school student for the job. and just some days back i was talking to a friend of mine about the postume and that i was nervous about the admission, he told that it's a private university that as far a you have money you are in. i wanted the beat boy ,lol grin. you said people in private universities get first class easily but what about others that dont get first class, they also forget that you can get first class in a public university when you are influencial, have money, etc(for people that only go to school to play NFA(no future ambitions).they forget that public university have cultism, some lecturers harassing students, But restricted freedom and some strict rules are worse than that.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
what is delaying cu admission list is jamb. jamb has not released the national cut off score for 2015/2016 session, so it will be illegal, if cu publish this year admission list, last year the cut off mark came out july 1, the list came out a week after, that is july 7th....so if jamb culd release the cut off score early the better for us......
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by mrking7(m): 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
SeunA:
what is delaying cu admission list is jamb. jamb has not released the national cut score for 2015/2016 session,
and how do you know this? Mr. Seun
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
mrking7:
and how do you know this? Mr. Seun
cu staff
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by mrking7(m): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
SeunA:
cu staff
hmmmm, okay.. lemme give the oga of jamb a call
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by lavatoz(f): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
SeunA:
what is delaying cu admission list is jamb. jamb has not released the national cut off score for 2015/2016 session, so it will be illegal, if cu publish this year admission list, last year the cut off mark came out july 1, the list came out a week after, that is july 7th....so if jamb culd release the cut off score early the better for us......
Wait isn't national cut off mark for JAMB 180?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DatguyTim(m): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
mrking7:
whoa! just checked out industrial physics nd found out that an industrial physicist can do 80% of what engineers do and work almost in any sector which includes oil and gas IT, electronics, aerospace and defense manufacturing industry .. they are versatile.. cool cool cool cool

that's the beauty of most of the not so popular fields they are usually broad with the nature of their practices, while the popular ones tend to be specific
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
SeunA:

I think the score would stay at 180...
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
yall should chill, the results of the exams I wrote a month ago isn't out... so just chill you have only been waiting for 1 week
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by mrking7(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
DatguyTim:

that's the beauty of most of the not so popular fields they are usually broad with the nature of their practices, while the popular ones tend to be specific
your darn right bro... Am actually digging this course, i have a friend in CU 400level..thats what she's doing, she can just switch pratises anyhow..right now in her IT she's into drilling, she also wanna switch and do oil exploration.. Whereas a petroleum engr can only work in oil company.. If he/she gets laid off.. Thats it for them but industrial physics=cool
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 15, 2015
mrking7:

your darn right bro... Am actually digging this course, i have a friend in CU 400level..thats what she's doing, she can just switch pratises anyhow..right now in her IT she's into drilling, she also wanna switch and do oil exploration.. Whereas a petroleum engr can only work in oil company.. If he/she gets laid off.. Thats it for them but industrial physics=cool

you may say it with your mouth right now, but its not like that. as a builder, I am supposed to be able to do the work of an architect, part of a civil engineers work and ally of things in the construction industry, yet I rarely see job openings available for a builder. only specific professionals.. so I won't advise you to put your hope in all that. Experience and your CGPA is still what would determine alot .
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by mrking7(m): 12:20am On Jun 15, 2015
feran14:

you may say it with your mouth right now, but its not like that. as a builder, I am supposed to be able to do the work of an architect, part of a civil engineers work and ally of things in the construction industry, yet I rarely see job openings available for a builder. only specific professionals.. so I won't advise you to put your hope in all that. Experience and your CGPA is still what would determine alot .
hmmmm.. True point, well maybe cos its NIGERIA that's why a Builder isn't really recognized., buh am pretty Sure those advanced countries need Builders real well
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by mrking7(m): 12:26am On Jun 15, 2015
feran14:

quick advice, don't classify those two set of people as one.. because they don't have an organisation of private uni haters.. its a different person who bad mouths us and another person who praises us when we win an award.. stop thinking of them as the same person
wtf!!!! Art student with chemical engineering degree
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by holykid1321: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2015
Heeeeeeey!!!!! Admission list is out! I mean CU's ...goto :

.www.cooldownthelistwillbeoutsoon.edu.ng..............................see themmmmmm,anticipation! .#cant wait 4 d list ooo . Y'all have a blessed week!
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DanielMartins(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2015
Covenant university aspirants.
Let's meet here. Drop your whatsapp number so we know ourselves and share important info. Mine is 07067642161 and 08169311495
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by easybusy: 11:46am On Jun 15, 2015
holykid1321:
Heeeeeeey!!!!! Admission list is out! I mean CU's ...goto :

.www.cooldownthelistwillbeoutsoon.edu.ng..............................see themmmmmm,anticipation! .#cant wait 4 d list ooo . Y'all have a blessed week!
dude totally not funny

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by mrking7(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
easybusy:
dude totally not funny
Asin eh...not cool -_-
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
lavatoz:

Wait isn't national cut off mark for JAMB 180?
this year's own has not been announced.....
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DanielMartins(m): 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
Covenant university aspirant should meet here. Drop your numbers: 08169311495 and 07067642161
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DangotePikin: 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
mrking7:
Continue consoling yourself. It is always a good thing to seek information that will make you feel better.

Engineering courses is always > industrial physics

I'm just trolling o.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DangotePikin: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
DatguyTim:

It really bothers me
Ignore the haters. It is a public university graduate that should be jealous of private university schools especially the ivy league nigeria schools like CU, BU, LMU, etc. I have seen both worlds and I can tell you that CU is tha best.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by mrking7(m): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
DangotePikin:
Continue consoling yourself. It is always a good thing to seek information that will make you feel better.
Yeah, undecided undecided i can see that your just been a troll.. smh undecided

Engineering courses is always > industrial physics

I'm just trolling o.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by fabio121: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ah just hope the list comes a bit quick cause i just feel like writing Babcock's utme...hmmm don't wanna just relied on CU utme cry
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by kendrickk(m): 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
fabio121:
Ah just hope the list comes a bit quick cause i just feel like writing Babcock's utme...hmmm don't wanna just relied on CU utme cry
just write the Babcock post utme as a backup plan, it's helpful..

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (77) (Reply)

23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees / Tips To Stay Awake While Studying / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.