Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,459 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life (22401 Views)

How To Have A Good Family Life / Sad Facts About Modern Family Life / How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by yomi007k(m): 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
KAR 99 rifle or Machine gun. ...this saves u a lot of stress n u don't get to talk much.
Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by ManTiger(m): 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
[size=40pt]CLIPPER[/size]
Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
Flytefalls:

Hmm, the government-funded uniformed one or the underground sterotyped/racially-clichéd one? lipsrsealed

Nothing wrong with staying READY! Oya, Pack angry

Lol.

You know, there's a school of thought that holds you would/could materialize the circumstance(s) you stay too ready for smiley.
Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by Okijajuju1(m): 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
yomi007k:
KAR 99 rifle or Machine gun. ...this saves u a lot of stress n u don't get to talk much.

Get real...

How can civilians own these weapons? Even in the U.S, its difficult for civilians to own full automatic weapons.
Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by professore(m): 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Good something
Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by Rexnegro(m): 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nmeri17:
1) mosquito coil
2) condoms lipsrsealed
3)first aid box
4) family clipper

but excuse me op I'm a bricklayer and can't afford all these. Does it mean my family is unsafe sad
And who says bricklaying isn't a good job with nice pay ? U better thank God for ur own . Smh
Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by danielous(m): 12:36am On Dec 11, 2014
well as fr those dat spend unwisely.....

check dis out.... http://infochapter..com/?m=1
Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 11, 2014
BuddhaPalm:

Lol.

You know, there's a school of thought that holds you would/could materialize the circumstance(s) you stay too ready for smiley.

That's reasonable, but then I'd wonder if my special powers of the cosmos/karma/supernatural couldn't be put to better use, like say, to do the exact opposite of what that school of thought proposes. It's as possible wink
Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 11, 2014
Fire extinguisher and train your family members how to use it using the PASS technique.
P - Pull the pin. It is there to prevent accidental discharge.
A - Aim low at the base of the fire. This is the where the fuel source is.
S - Squeeze the lever above the handle. Release to stop the flow.
S - Sweep from side to side. Move toward the fire, aiming low at its base. Sweep until all flames are extinguished.

1 Like

Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by MrTeymee(m): 7:39am On Dec 11, 2014
I can't blive a Con.dom didn't make d list....#damnn
Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by yomi007k(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Get real...

How can civilians own these weapons? Even in the U.S, its difficult for civilians to own full automatic weapons.
Kar 99 rifle is a WW2 rifle, shit is old sch compared to the latests gears. In this country if civilians don't learn to protect themselves, they'll keep getting wiped out...
Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by extremelygolden: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2014
And after all the afore-mentioned, you don't have Christ Jesus in your home, you're as good as dead.
Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 11, 2014
some guys will go and copy thread meant for the Americans and Europeans and paste it on Nigerian thread which makes whatever pasted/posted meaningless.

this is my own view.
Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by decountof(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2014
ajayiopy:
Next tyme you give us the price and where to get them, as for me and my house we dey papa God hand.

Google is your friend.... wink
Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2014
Flytefalls:

That's reasonable, but then I'd wonder if my special powers of the cosmos/karma/supernatural couldn't be put to better use, like say, to do the exact opposite of what that school of thought proposes. It's as possible wink

Exactly.

Works in positive too. Whatever you dwell on, strongly tends to manifests.

That your real hair?
Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2014
All these things nah money cook am..
Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by decountof(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2014
Janet101:
Thks so much

ur welcome....
Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2014
BuddhaPalm:

Exactly.

Works in positive too. Whatever you dwell on, strongly tends to manifests.

That your real hair?
Gotcha. Naturally, I'm shy of dwelling too much on anything. Aloof, am I- so any powers I harbor will never see daylight undecided

Yes, its what's sprouted from the skin on my head; with some assistance from my GHDs wink
Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by Pearl321(f): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2014
You didnt make mention of the market where we can buy these'safety' items. Meanwhile bible says the Axe is prepared for the day of battle but Safety is of the Lord. If God does nt guide d city, the watchers wake in vain, I read abt Nollywood celebrities and upon all the state of the art security system they have, burglars still mess up their homes. Always pray God for ur safety. Alarm systems can fail
Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by San2ski(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
Aprime:
Bingo.

I can't believe you forgot the First Aid Kit Box. grin

Don't mind that Op,
No bathroom slippers
No gun, even awka-made
No fire extinguisher sef
No gbogbonise
And paracetamoltu

I wonder where he came back from
Iceland? undecided
Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Flytefalls:

Gotcha. Naturally, I'm shy of dwelling too much on anything. Aloof, am I- so any powers I harbor will never see daylight undecided

Yes, its what's sprouted from the skin on my head; with some assistance from my GHDs wink

Well, dwell on = beliefs.

And a belief is really a thought that...you continue to think or hold. You can't be exempt. No one can tongue.

So if you keep that your getaway duffel stuffed, some Bond-grade, getaway-drama would likely find you, at some point grin.

You have lovely hair, especially the first. On quite a few counts, lucky bastard, your husband.

1 Like

Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
BuddhaPalm:

Well, dwell on = beliefs.

And a belief is really a thought that...you continue to think or hold. You can't be exempt. No one can tongue.

So if you keep that your getaway duffel stuffed, some Bond-grade, getaway-drama would likely find you, at some point grin.

You have lovely hair, especially the first. On quite a few counts, lucky bastard, your husband.
@ bolded, to date it's only ever used for back up underwear grin. I pray it remains so because at the prospect of disaster I'm more Bond Girl than Bond himself (ie, I have strengths and all, but can't quite get it together through some form of vulnerability/naivety) undecided

ODBuddha, thanks for the knowledge insertion. I'm unworthy of your NL omniscience, but remain forever grateful. Namaste.

Lol, most women believe their husbands are the greatest and in my small world he is no exception.
Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Flytefalls:

@ bolded, to date it's only ever used for back up underwear grin. I pray it remains so because at the prospect of disaster I'm more Bond Girl than Bond himself (ie, I have strengths and all, but can't quite get it together through some form of vulnerability/naivety) undecided

ODBuddha, thanks for the knowledge insertion. I'm unworthy of your NL omniscience, but remain forever grateful. Namaste.

Lol, most women believe their husbands are the greatest and in my small world he is no exception.

Lol.

You never know, Mr Flytefalls could be 008.
Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
BuddhaPalm:

Lol.

You never know, Mr Flytefalls could be 008.
Haha. I do know, no wink
Re: 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life by Revolva(m): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
MONEY FIRST I BEG

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Names That Make One Looks Older Than His Age / Why marriages are failing and solutions / Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.