Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,310 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? (4636 Views)

15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life / How To Have A Good Family Life / Sad Facts About Modern Family Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by Pampers: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2012
A friend of mine said she can't remembr when last she spent upto 15hrs under d same roof wt her hubby in their 7yrs of mariage. The family has really reunited. Another friend said its bleeping nd bleeping all day. She's fed up.and prays d strike ends in time. Among the longterm effects of this strike would surely be babies upon babies. Here we r still cryn about economy nd subsidy
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by ronkebp(f): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2012
For me i wish in was in Naija right now, so that i can sit home, relax and bleep all day. wink wink ; angry cool cool
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by ifyalways(f): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2012
Abeg oh,the attacking of kpekus is ten much.This man is just busy attacking me every and any how.He'd say eat and rest,you've been working too hard and lawd,his definition of rest is "Kpekus".

I can boldly stand head to head with Enyeama after the strike as they've turned me to the goalkeeper of the century.They do footie everyday and i have been manning the post.

Perfect time for site inspections,visiting and carefully examining lands we have interest on and exploring lagos,in the evenings.No traffic,few egunge police on the highway,just speed on!

Making and eating more amala.Visiting family,friends and neighbours.

Having and enjoying so much of "ME" time.

More and more Kpekus!
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by ronkebp(f): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2012
^^^^^ You dey enjoy now Ify, we go see the result of the kpekusing now, triplets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool grin grin grin all the wayyyyyyy.
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2012
Na wa o see as Ify jus dey defend all d blokos attack loool.I await octuplets Iseeeee! grin cheesy

@op
Like ronke sed it didn't affect us jare,I wish I was in all day moving mountains in d bedroom 2.
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by obowunmi(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2012
LoL! @ Kpekus. Wetin man go do. grin grin grin
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by Pampers: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2012
Bleeping all day becomes boring. Bleep, eat, sleep.you eat tnd keep eating even things u dnt like.u just eat to keep u busy
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by dayokanu(m): 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2012
By October we would have enough subsideen, Subsidat, ChukwuSubsi, Olusubsiby, Oghenesubsidy
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by ikamefa(f): 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2012
^^^^^^^^ muheheheheheheeh " grin " u forgot subsikatu and Amarasubsidy
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by LaParisienne(f): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2012
dayokanu:

By October we would have enough subsideen, Subsidat, ChukwuSubsi, Olusubsiby, Oghenesubsidy
grin
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 13, 2012
ikamefa:

u forgot subsikatu and Amarasubsidy

grin
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by studyineu: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2012
Lol, kpekus people. For me am rokin cul and partyin all nite as I hav got all day to sleep
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by LadyWinona: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2012
Lol! My husband now stays 24hrs indoors. He predicted though that if this continued, he will fall ill and truly he's running a high temperature 4 two days now. Started his meds today
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by larablog: 10:17am On Jan 13, 2012
Its affecting me really badly. I'm travelling to london soon with no money for expenses
Does anybody know if international flights are moving or are they on lock down.
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by sunky644(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2012
Infact, my case is a different one entirely. The strike no pay me at all, na only to dey chop and sleep, I no even see bleeping do cos I no get condom for house so no way as our baby is just seven months old.
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by honeric01(m): 10:24am On Jan 13, 2012
Fellow Nigerians,
How long will the statement which was made by elites against us as being "A Bunch Of Cowards" be affirmed?
This is very annoying, we are just in day 5 of the struggle and some agent of destruction, who for d fact that dey can afford to buy PMS @ N141 even up to N200, are already complaining of boredom at home.
Listen carefully, this is a fight we must win - There is NO GOING back. Do you know that the Egyptian sacrificed so much before the oppressors succumb? Do you think it happened on a bed of Roses? Gentle men, if you are bored, choose from the different options below:-
1) You can trek to Ojota (Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Square) and join us.
2) You can sit in d comfort of ur homes and watch us live and keep re broadcasting any message associated with d on-going strike. *beer*
3) You can jog or take a stroll with your immediate environ or keep fulfilling the commandment of God - be fruitful and multiply(If u r married). These are "kuku" one form of exercise or d other./smiley
4) You can take cyprigold/cypron/super appette and sleep off till March. If u r still bored 3-|
5) Finally you can trek to Cotonou - Benin Republic and denounce Nigeria.
Its high-time Nigeria let go of cowards like you, who for d enjoyment of today's pourage - sold not only his birth right but also his conscience! >:O#gbam#>:O.
This message is to strengthen and encourage loyal Nigerians like us and to talk some sense into weak and lazy Nigerians like those who won't forward dis mssg!
It's NOW or NEVER!!
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by studyineu: 10:24am On Jan 13, 2012
@sunky, sorry oo
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 13, 2012
u can improvise use nylon/water proof!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by born2boink(m): 10:30am On Jan 13, 2012
Food increases and beers has also increases,pure water chanage from #5 to #10, recharge cards has add additional #20 to their normal price,Limitation to seeing girlfriends due to strike and high cost of transportation, I have not Bleep since the strike days because no even road transport and precise cause of fucking pussy has increases in brothel too
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by studyineu: 10:31am On Jan 13, 2012
@woodcook, lol u re wicked oo
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by sunky644(m): 10:34am On Jan 13, 2012
@studyineu, thanks joo, u no see my predicament? Of which ve been telling her when she was in state to let me get a babe dat will help in dat aspect but she no gree. Don't u think I need to get one on standby cos of another time?
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by studyineu: 10:37am On Jan 13, 2012
@sunky, which kinda babe? Abi u wan to bleeb anoda woman?
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by sunky644(m): 10:38am On Jan 13, 2012
@woodcock,she's my wife not girlfriend or ashawo. So, I gabs respect her.
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by larablog: 10:41am On Jan 13, 2012
I'm gaining weight from all this inactivity.
Eat, sleep, watch protest, eat, sleep
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 13, 2012
@Sunky644 am on bended kneels and my hands are up, I dey sorry ooh. Pardon me!!!
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 13, 2012
For those of you that are bored , more especially those in Lag, please enjoy it while it last coz once the strike is over you shall all return to your 5am to 11pm work schedule and for most of you there will be no vacation for you ( depending on the coy ). Please spend your time "wella" or better still enjoy the boredom! I wish they had something like this while I was working back home!!
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by favouredjb(f): 11:06am On Jan 13, 2012
Eat sleep,watch programs on AIT and channels,sleep back,update my status,change dps,read newspapers,magazines eat again and so on.unbelievably there has been uninterrupted power supply!
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by zoomman(m): 11:08am On Jan 13, 2012
U wil b hearn names lyk aresubsideen,sanusubdy nd iwealabsidy
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by djbiskit(m): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2012
I played a whole season of PRO 11 master league in a day, I have to play hide n seek like a baby wit ma siblings coz dey ve neva had me stay @home dis long. My babe keeps on calling me dat she miss ma wolf bleeping, as she cnt come around due to security, so ma wolf has been hibernated, what a way to start 2012, but God is in charge, its just 4 a while
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by Nnamsco4real: 11:33am On Jan 13, 2012
sleeping and minor browsing. This NEPA for My syd no dey help atall
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by stagger: 11:35am On Jan 13, 2012
I was recently diagnosed as hypertensive, so I need the rest. But one of the drugs I am taking dey give me permanent hard-ons. And my madam is wondering if I am on some performance enhancers, especially this period when I have been indoors. And it is like my madam has missed her period o!
Re: How Did The Strike Affect Family Life? by studyineu: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2012
@stagger, did i hear you say your madam? or do you mean your wife?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Seeking Help On What To Do / Can A Prostitute change and Become A Good Wife? help please / Advice: 6weeks Old Baby In Daycare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.