Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) (31192 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor At Funnybone's Untamed Show (photos) / Olajumoke Takes Her First Catwalk Lesson - Walks Her First Fashion Show (photos) / Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
lilbazy:
have you ever been to the U.S? Do you think they joke with terrorism like nigeria?
they don't joke with terrorism i know,but saying they would put the presenter in Guantanamo bay aren't true
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by tonididdy(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
accurate0805:
OK oh.. . Police should arrest that dude. . Cos all I see is a dude. . Promoting terrorism
haha cnt remember his name, he's a presenter on Edo broadcastn service(ebs)

Lookx cool and unique to me...
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by tonididdy(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
echobee:

swag wetin? sad

Swag is
Something We Africans Got
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by Larow(m): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
iykomo0:

he must be a Muslim...

its typical of them...

#terrorists..

u c! U are a liar! He is a Babalawo(Herbalist).
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by tosongolabeaty: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
Try to be there

Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by chukwugeorge: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
echobee:

swag wetin? sad
dat dude is sending a message across either positive or -ve
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nigeria's red (and others) carpet party is a crap when compared with that of the US.
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by Hollawaley(m): 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
I know well if this dude is a nigerian, our soldiers would go and bundle him,beat him for just wearing a camo
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by eluquenson(m): 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
amakufrancis:
if you be seun shey you go marry her?
I'm married already , no time for shit. It all depends on seun whether to marry or not.
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by SIMBICT: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
I think the time has come for Nigeria to inculcate the G-Bay style of the United State Guantanamo bay, a military prison located within Guantanamo Bay Naval Base. To detain people like this.
His Id's could be used later by the Islamic Terrorist which he claimed he his promoting them and that is what most people who are like him are ignorant of.
All i see in him is just very simple, an extremists.
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by UjSizzle(f): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
He must think insurgency is a joke undecided
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
iykomo0:

he must be a Muslim...

its typical of them...

#terrorists..

hez a Christian..his namez saint Patricks..TV presenter at Edo broadcasting service
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by KlaireKlement(f): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
Maybe he taught he was attending a Halloween costume party undecided
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by amakufrancis(m): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
eluquenson:
I'm married already , no time for shit. It all depends on seun whether to marry or not.
alright.
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by nas4q(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
To him it's funny and trying to gain popularity but he is likely to loose his job and thoroughly dealt with by our army. Soon he go receive visitors for ebs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Shows Off Slimmer Figure / Cee-C Slays In Yellow Ankara Jumpsuit / #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.