Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) (31190 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor At Funnybone's Untamed Show (photos) / Olajumoke Takes Her First Catwalk Lesson - Walks Her First Fashion Show (photos) / Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by Rilwayne001: 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
undecided <<<<<<<<<<<<
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by miqos04: 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
dice
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by amakufrancis(m): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Still waiting for Linda ikeji marries seun.

1 Like

Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by hensben(m): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
i know him, his name is xaint patrick 'the gimmicks'

1 Like

Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
accurate0805:
OK oh.. . Police should arrest that dude. . Cos all I see is a dude. . Promoting terrorism
Who borrowed him the uniform?
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by experimentist: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
Short shege
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by eluquenson(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
amakufrancis:
Still waiting for Linda ikeji marry seun.
I wonder oh, na she everyday grin
The babe get swag too
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by izikjon(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
This is no joke
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by Dreyl(m): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hmmm
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by englishmart(m): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
post=28755165:
This one people go the go near ram with fear o.

Please vote for my sister as best kid of the year in pampers promo.

Here! »» https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=215

Her name is Xenia. Page 2
hope your mom knows you uploaded this picture on the internet ?
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by dober(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
Xaint Patricks my man from Edo Broadcasting Service (EBS).
U look good, buh its an unsafe act. Be careful.!!
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by terefe(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
All i see is a military uniform...overblowing tinz

1 Like

Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by amakufrancis(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
eluquenson:
I wonder oh, na she everyday grin
The babe get swag too
if you be seun shey you go marry her?
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
this dude is plain dumb!!! like seriously?
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
Every nonsense dey post to nairaland goes to d front page nowadez...smh
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
Btw there's this dude called englishmart, the guy is everywhere on nairaland! for real there's no topic you won't stumble upon dis username. walahi na nairaland d guy dey live I swear shocked
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by daintyprincess(f): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abeg make una leave d guy,he just wan make e name enter news
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by FOLLOWJESUS: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
This man need to be interogated,his action speaks volum, is he in sympaty with the militants or part of them,his action is a way of promoting and advatising there evil activities. Can he do this in a America nonsens.
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by englishmart(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
booqee:
Btw there's this dude called englishmart, the guy is everywhere on nairaland! for real there's no topic you won't stumble upon dis username. walahi na nairaland d guy dey live I swear shocked
lol. My princess! What is the matter na?
I don't sleep here o... Lol
grin
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by lanregidi: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
WATCH: Palestinian preacher at al-Aksa mosque threatens to 'slaughter Jews'

"Oh Allah, hasten the establishment of the state of the Islamic Caliphate," Sheik Omar Abu Sara says.

A Palestinian preacher recently issued a threat to Jews in an impromptu sermon at the al-Aksa Mosque: "We shall slaughter you without mercy."

The video translated by MEMRI on Sunday, shows a sermon by Sheik Omar Abu Sara which was posted to the internet on November 28.

Abu Sara is seen in the video surrounded by dozens of worshipers, telling them that all of the "vile traits" attributed to the Jews in the Koran remain the same today, and in fact, the Jews "have become even more vile and evil."

"By Allah, the Jews are the most evil of Allah's creations," Abu Sara said. "They are the most evil creatures to have walked this Earth."

He referred to Jews as "the slayers of prophets," adding that "it was the Jews that Allah had turned into apes and pigs."

He said that the battle with the Jews had drawn near in current times. He quoted the Prophet Muhammad as saying, "You will fight the Jews until the trees and the stones will say: 'Oh servant of Allah, oh Muslim, there is a Jew behind me. Come and kill him."

Abu Sara appeared to ally himself with the goals of terror group, Islamic State, saying that he hoped Allah would hasten the coming of the Islamic Caliphate.

"I say to the Jews loud and clear: The time for your slaughter has come. The time to fight you has come. The time to kill you has come Allah willing, we are ready for the task, we and the loyal and faithful Muslims, along with the armies of the state of the Islamic Caliphate, which will come to liberate this land from your filth."

"Oh Allah, hasten the establishment of the state of the Islamic Caliphate."

http://www.ftsnews.com.ng/2014/12/watch-palestinian-preacher-at-al-aksa.html

Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by Orikinla(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
iamchiddy:
5th to comment: i will get there some day... slowly but surely.
Make I book space for you? grin
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by ask4endy1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lagusta:
Hmmmmm

Wonder what he would gain from it

He is attension seekers n now he has gotten what he wants which is our preciuos attension
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by atilla(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
^^ ur right just trying to get attention

Its not funny at all
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by Oyimzy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
make naija sojo catch de olodo first
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
englishmart:
hope your mom knows you uploaded this picture on the internet ?

Took permission.

She knows.

No one is gonna bewitch her right?
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by merit12(f): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2014

Yes oh

I was there life and direct,south south music award benin(ssma)nato. C,erriga,mr song,etc

Pikolo.efex,peter amayo loke(stv radio presenter)

I had fun...................
I was here @2pm

Watching d op with my 3d glasses
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
booqee:

After exams what more do u expect?
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by miqos04: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
wow
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
lilbazy:
This is nonsense,you know those islamic millitants are terrorizing the country and you are still putting on there outfit! Are you glorifying the terrorist or what? If it is in the U.S that he tries this,he would have been in guantanamo bay by now.
us ni Guantanamo bay ko
what he did was not mature but
u think u.s abuses their citizens human rights like some countries do
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by lilbazy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
wincyhov:

us ni Guantanamo bay ko
what he did was not mature but
u think u.s abuses their citizens human rights like some countries do
have you ever been to the U.S? Do you think they joke with terrorism like nigeria?
Re: TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
islamic millitant? It looks like d health status of u ppl is getting worst everyday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 / Jason Njoku 38th Birthday: Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku Celebrates Her Husband / Toyin Aimakhu Shows Off Slimmer Figure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.