Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Nigerian Girls Can't Stop Falling Hands..chat Btw Nigerian Girl And Her Mom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Girls Can't Stop Falling Hands..chat Btw Nigerian Girl And Her Mom (3388 Views)

Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters / Check Out A Chat Btw A Boyfrd And His Ex / Meet Mercy Aigbe’s Stylish Daughter Michelle Who’s Just As Beautiful As Her Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Can't Stop Falling Hands..chat Btw Nigerian Girl And Her Mom by Aysuperstories: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
LOL

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Stop Falling Hands..chat Btw Nigerian Girl And Her Mom by pweedyuz(f): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nd wich hand r we falling?
wat is wrong Nd funny with d chat above ni?

a mother can't compliment d child anymore

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Stop Falling Hands..chat Btw Nigerian Girl And Her Mom by leshluap(m): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mumu
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Stop Falling Hands..chat Btw Nigerian Girl And Her Mom by Les: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
This guy disgusts me!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Stop Falling Hands..chat Btw Nigerian Girl And Her Mom by rman: 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nairaland has been invaded with du.mb people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Stop Falling Hands..chat Btw Nigerian Girl And Her Mom by englishmart(m): 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
hope this not one those Andy's monikers?

Misleading topic
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Stop Falling Hands..chat Btw Nigerian Girl And Her Mom by marieolae(f): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
so what is the bad thing here? *sighs*
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Stop Falling Hands..chat Btw Nigerian Girl And Her Mom by Janeify(f): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
What's special here?
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Stop Falling Hands..chat Btw Nigerian Girl And Her Mom by ogunholla(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
And you think thats a nigerian girl olodo
Aysuperstories:
LOL
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Stop Falling Hands..chat Btw Nigerian Girl And Her Mom by temmyt20(m): 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
who is dis one self.....i just tire for some op
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Stop Falling Hands..chat Btw Nigerian Girl And Her Mom by Dexpro: 12:13am On Dec 11, 2014
Easy na... I can feel the heat of your hate 4 that guy tongue
Les:
This guy disgusts me!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Stop Falling Hands..chat Btw Nigerian Girl And Her Mom by Les: 6:15am On Dec 11, 2014
Dexpro:
Easy na... I can feel the heat of your hate 4 that guy tongue
can yu imagine?? Please i beg you in God's name, what's wrong with the chat or the pix? Dammit, a proud mother and lovely daughter bonding.
Re: Nigerian Girls Can't Stop Falling Hands..chat Btw Nigerian Girl And Her Mom by checkdate(m): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2014
Aysuperstories:
LOL
THERE WILL BE A GREATER FALLING OF HAND IF THIS CRAP MAKES FRONT PAGE.

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Kidnappers Latest Tricks??? (picture) / This Photo Was Taking In A Night Club Do You See Anything Wrong With It / Jamie Foxx Shows Butt While Sagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.