Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters (26064 Views)

Georgina Onuoha, Her Mother And Two Daughters Rock Matching Colours / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Flavour’s Two Daughters Kiss Each Other (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by rry807: 4:40am On Jan 09, 2016
Actress Georgina Onuoha pictured with her mom and two daughters....

https://www.instagram.com/georginaonuoha/

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by rry807: 4:40am On Jan 09, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by rry807: 4:40am On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 09, 2016
Beautiful family, this is the kind of lovely family u get when you get married to a godly woman.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 09, 2016
I like this lady. Why are we all crossing our legs na?

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 09, 2016
awww her girls are cuties

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by mekanaky: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
I should be celebrated today. Another completed 365dys cycle. hbd to me. Show me some love pals

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Didn't know her girls were this grown.

Cute.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wow! kiss
Pretty girls. The second girl looks like Brandy.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by yemoxyl(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
Are the girls twins?
Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by youngwarlocks: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
cool
Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by thefakestan: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
I don't know. Georgia, this pic was taken somewhere in the Western part of the world. probably.

ThefakeStan
Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Its a Beautiful Family. #so_adorable
Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by Demmocrats(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Still waiting for the husbands pic

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by Pavore9: 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Those kids are looking good.
Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by Houseofglam7(f): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nice kiss
Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by cruzita(f): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
this girl was a great actress.cute girls and swaggalicious mom
Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by wheredemdey: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
wwhitewitch:
Beautiful family, this is the kind of lovely family u get when you get married to a godly woman.

Nothing godly about the woman or family...the husband left her due to her aggressive and domineering ways.....i know cos the man is a family friend.

The woman has anger issues....ask around
Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
biutiful igbo woman!

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by agabaI23(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
One of my nollywood crushes
Still lovely after 2 kids

That movie where she was doing the oga and ogas brother abi na house help

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by Pavore9: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
wheredemdey:

Nothing godly about the woman or family...the husband left her due to her aggressive and domineering ways.....i know cos the man is a family friend.

So you know them that well.

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by hotnsexy4christ(f): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
wheredemdey:

, my friend stop painting the lady black, so the husband do not not she has domineering spirit bfor. Marrying her abi. Abeg give us another excuse why the idiot left those children. Men and foolish excuses .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by Brymo: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by wheredemdey: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
hotnsexy4christ:
, my friend stop painting the lady black, so the husband do not not she has domineering spirit bfor. Marrying her abi. Abeg give us another excuse why the idiot left those children. Men and foolish excuses .

Are you married??

Have you lived in the same house with woman for 5months straight up.....not weekend visit...i mean full time??

Kindly answer these questions so we can proceed.

*modified*
Apologies...just realised you are a lady....u win...discussing with you as regards this topic is useless....u win.

6 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by amtaken(f): 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Let's assume that everything you wrote here is correct, IS IT REALLY CALLED FOR?

In case you DID NOT know, you have gossip issues.

Aproko.
wheredemdey:

15 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
grin

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by wheredemdey: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
amtaken:
Let's assume that everything you wrote here is correct, IS IT REALLY CALLED FOR?

In case you DID NOT know, you have gossip issues.

Aproko.

You opinion have BN duly noted....pray ur loved one marries such a woman...and resides in America of all places...then u will stop talking out of sentiments....i applaud the man for quitting....life is meant to be enjoyed not managed.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by amtaken(f): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Home wrecker.

Bye.
wheredemdey:

You opinion have BN duly noted....pray ur loved one marries such a woman...and resides in America of all places...then u will stop talking out of sentiments....i applaud the man for quitting....life is meant to be enjoyed not managed.

5 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by defendedvictim(m): 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
Errrmmmm...I booked space. Now I dunno what to comment.

OK, who has d Georgina lady's phone number

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by connectikut89(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Georgina! My nollywood crush dat year kiss

But her daughters av taken over cool

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters by tlops(m): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maje-Ayida: Toke Makinwa Files For Divorce Against Ex Husband / Nigerian Celebrities Mark International Women’s Day With Gorgeous Pictures / Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.