Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,741 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Why Do We Put Ceiling Fan At The Centre Of A Room's Ceiling? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do We Put Ceiling Fan At The Centre Of A Room's Ceiling? (2081 Views)

VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Gives A Priceless Surprise To A Fan At Her Wedding / How Do I Locate The Centre For Management Development, Ikeja Lagos? / "Things Fall Apart, The Centre Cannot Hold"; Can Nigeria Be Ever Great Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Put Ceiling Fan At The Centre Of A Room's Ceiling? by Anayordike(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
I ve noticed that It's like an age long tradition for people to place ceiling fans at THE very centre the bedroom even when We Don't station our beds at the centre of their bedrooms Why? Why on earth will YOU station a ceiling fan at the centre of your bedroom only for you to place Your bed And mattress IN one corner of the room? Is IT normal?
Re: Why Do We Put Ceiling Fan At The Centre Of A Room's Ceiling? by Fabdedon(m): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
since u said its an old tradition its better you ask Ifa grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Put Ceiling Fan At The Centre Of A Room's Ceiling? by pweedyuz(f): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
go nd put it in ur toilet...if u can't put 1 & 2 together.....
c question ooo!!
Re: Why Do We Put Ceiling Fan At The Centre Of A Room's Ceiling? by leshluap(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mumu .. U 4 put am close to d door. Mtchhhhw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Put Ceiling Fan At The Centre Of A Room's Ceiling? by Fweshdude(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
It`s not a must, mine is at my window side.
Re: Why Do We Put Ceiling Fan At The Centre Of A Room's Ceiling? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Fweshdude:
It`s not a must, mine is at my window side.

Your CEILING FAN is at your WINDOW SIDE?

Ok.
Re: Why Do We Put Ceiling Fan At The Centre Of A Room's Ceiling? by Anayordike(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
leshluap:
Mumu .. U 4 put am close to d door. Mtchhhhw.

You mean you actually come to my post to call me "Mumu "?
May GOD have mercy on you and your generation.
Re: Why Do We Put Ceiling Fan At The Centre Of A Room's Ceiling? by farano(f): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Fabdedon:
since u said its an old tradition its better you ask Ifa grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Put Ceiling Fan At The Centre Of A Room's Ceiling? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
that's a very good question, now answer it yourself
Re: Why Do We Put Ceiling Fan At The Centre Of A Room's Ceiling? by html14java(f): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2014
It should be centered to eliminate accident which might arise from fan blades hitting the wall. Placing it at the center also allow proper circulation of generated air evenly inside the room.
Nothing prohibits you from putting your bed at the center directly below your fan but it is not medically advisable
Re: Why Do We Put Ceiling Fan At The Centre Of A Room's Ceiling? by Anayordike(m): 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
html14java:
It should be centered to eliminate accident which might arise from fan blades hitting the wall. Placing it at the center also allow proper circulation of generated air evenly inside the room.
Nothing prohibits you from putting your bed at the center directly below your fan but it is not medically advisable
Thanks ma! Reason Why I raised the question is that I discovered the ceiling fans at the centre do not actually circulate air evenly in the bedrooms. Sometimes one is forced to bring standing fan to support. Also putting bed under a ceiling fan or at the centre of the room will obstruct movement within the few available space.
So as for me I ve decided never to place a celing fan at the centre of the room. I shall systematically adjust it to my bedside. Gbam! Lol!

(1) (Reply)

Muahhhhhhhhhhhh! :-*:-*:-* / What's The Best Feeling In The World????? / Tesla Unveils Batteries To Power Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.