Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

"Remember The Future Of The Country" - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Remember The Future Of The Country" - Buhari (361 Views)

Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) / "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa / Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Remember The Future Of The Country" - Buhari by jumas(m): 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Dear delegates,

Today is decision day.
I thank you for granting me audience. I thank you for listening
to me.
Today, it will be your turn to decide who will represent our party in the general elections. As you vote for the presidential flag bearer of APC, remember the future of the country in which your children and their descendants will grow in is at stake.
Make a decision you will be proud of in years to come. A decision you will look back on and with joy say "I played my part".
To all of you my friends and supporters keep praying for me and for our dear country.
We will emerge victorious.
Thank you!
# OneNigeria

https://m.facebook.com/votebuhari/photos/a.10151830705027734.1073741825.51744382733/10152586354642734/?type=1&source=46&refid=17
Re: "Remember The Future Of The Country" - Buhari by jumas(m): 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
my general carry go

1 Like

Re: "Remember The Future Of The Country" - Buhari by jumas(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.
~Polybius
Re: "Remember The Future Of The Country" - Buhari by jumas(m): 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent.
~Douglas MacArthur

(1) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Bodjor Picks Delta Central Senate Ticket / I Hv Alway Tried To Give To Nigeria More Than It Has Given Me--gmb / Choose Your Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.