Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Bomb Blast In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano (30709 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by BabaO2: 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
Now I am begining to believe that PDP is behind all these bombings Why is it happening when APC is conducting their presidential primary election and Kano governor is a strong contestant. They want the ongoing election to be suspended or the governor to hurriedly leave for Kano?, otherwise I see Olisa metu et al reading their already prepared propaganda speech against APC and Kano governor accusing them of conducting election while bombing is going on in Kano.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by bigbozz(m): 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
They set fire at home and run to conduct primaries in lagos to blame it all on JONA, Una don fail.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
And the president is in pdp national convention...
Smiling while his country is under attack....

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by ZACHIE: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
bigbozz:
They set fire at home and run to conduct primaries in lagos to blame it all on JONA, Una don fail.

Worm infested mind

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by bigbozz(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
BabaO2:
Now I am begining to believe that PDP is behind all these bombings Why is it happening when APC is conducting their presidential primary election and Kano governor is a strong contestant. They want the ongoing election to be suspended or the governor to hurriedly leave for Kano?, otherwise I see Olisa metu et al reading their already prepared propaganda speech against APC and Kano governor accusing them of conducting election while bombing is going on in Kano.
HOW ARE YOU SURE THAT IT IS NOT THE PLAN WORK OF APC TO LOAD IT ALL JONATHAN? DON'T BE BIASED IN UR REASONING.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by SenatorM(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
This is too Dishearten
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by ishiamu(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
iykepromotions:
just confirmed it from sahara reporters now

? Apc cancel ya convention there's bomb blast....
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by ishiamu(m): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
BabaO2:

Zero sense...I pity u

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by wilfredomoba(m): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hw E take change my bank acct? We re use to Bomb blasst na shuoooooo
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by diamond4life: 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
BabaO2:
no, u are not getting it, its the apc that usually do that, and besides pdp is also having their national convention.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by darediamond(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
jutah:
There's no fire without smoke; I suspect the Emir...
That Emir?
Na the reach chief of Boko Haram in Kano.
He is a Murderer!
Bro you talk PURE Sense.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by bigbozz(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
ZACHIE:

Worm infested mind
WORDS FROM AN INPIRED MIND
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by victorazy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
emirateprince:
I fink it is better to merge apc and pdp for peace to reign in Nigeria.
Hit like if u support.

Yee! Gud idea. The winner as president and the first runner up as his Vice.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by Clinton207: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Oooo God heal our land.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
What is happening to this country? !
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by PLEXPLEX(m): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
GEJ and his boko haram siblings are trying to distract nigerians and the entire world from the wave of change getting unleashed at the APC presidential primaries.

It is only the ones living in fools paradise that ll continue to senselessly equate boko ratz with GEJ.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by amokeme(f): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
My mum and i wanted going to the market today.. But i was feeling lazy to follow her, so she had to postpone. I knew my laziness was going to make sence one day. Thank God.
They sha want to spoil this Kano for is cry
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by herald9: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
amokeme:
My mum and i wanted going to the market today.. But i was feeling lazy to follow her, so she had to postpone. I knew my laziness was going to make sence one day. Thank God.
They sha want to spoil this Kano for is cry

Halelujah!
cheesy
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by emirateprince: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
victorazy:

Yee! Gud idea. The winner as president and the first runner up as his Vice.
Yea if it is free and fair
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by Xeeun(m): 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
Kinkale:
In my opinion, this bh menance can only be ended by the northerners or by an extremely undemocratic president.

Some northern elements have soiled their hands and GEJ is still being a gentleman towards the matter.

Btw o, why pesin go wan go market 4 north sef?? Northerners too mumu abeg.. Avoid market and oda social/economic area. If you wanna buy, go to jumai. But then unfortunately they are mostly illitrates

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by nationwide1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
GEJ and his boko haram siblings are trying to distract nigerians and the entire world from the wave of change getting unleashed at the APC presidential primaries.
With this development, APC should postpone their primary now to mourn the dead. That would be leading by example.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
Cheriepet ooooooo!!!! cry cry
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by nikkflexible(f): 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
chai! kantin kwari market wia i still bought indian materials n ankara in october ... i hp innocent corp members are nt victims....RIP to d dead embarassed
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by Kwankwassiyaa: 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
popcykaylah:

oga ..not only northerners die in this blasts..in fact according to reports most are mainly other tribes cos they are there in the market running thier businesses and boom bomb goes off.book haram don't attack public places alone .they attack towns as well.as for gej..he should sit there and continue watching and then keep at his campaign.. 2015 we know what to do..

wallahi I dey office wen d bomb blow oooh!

ppl wey dey arnd d place gon....gon (filling paki) na igbos , Yoruba and Hausas. major customers wey dey patronize d market pass, south west and south east ppl oooh!

one of our security man talk sey, dem sey , dem see two ladies, dem wear hijab enter one of the shops wer dem dey sell curtain materials.

den I just flash back to d oda news wet talk sey"52 female suicide bombers on d..............."
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
wayray:

AND WHAT GIVES YOU THE ASSURANCE THAT NOTING CAN HAPPEN TO U OVER THERE? OR DON'T YOU HAVE ANY RELATIVES HERE AT ALL?

Good question, why l agree that no where is actually safe but that of Naija, pass dont be careful, l tire for naija issues, so much insecurity and killings daily............
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by stanislaus67(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ekans:
What ever the Tanoids do, Buhari will carry the day.The convention will go on.PDP boko haram.
I'm very sure u have received ur bank alert!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by Athanatos(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
BlackPeni5:
I don tire for bomb matter for this country...To imagine say bombing dey like normal thing for Naija now is frightening.

Let us continue to condemn the demonic fundamentalists because this rubbish is affecting all of us.
To continue to condemn no be the issue!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
Gej till 2019
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by Rowcrime: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
this is really getting out of hand (R)
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by JaaizTech: 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Kwankwassiyaa:

ppl wey dey arnd d place gon....gon (filling paki) na igbos , Yoruba and Hausas. major customers wey dey patronize d market pass, south west and south east ppl oooh!

one of our security man talk sey, dem sey , dem see two ladies, dem wear hijab enter one of the shops wer dem dey sell curtain materials.

den I just flash back to d oda news wet talk sey"52 female suicide bombers on d..............."

People can just be funny. you took notice of 2 women wey wear hijab in Kano among the hundreds that u would have seen wearing hijab!!!; if u could be so sure the women were the ones that detonated the bomb in that particular shop, then you must have been close enough. Then u definitely won't be alive!!!. Dat ur security man just dey yarn gist.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by JaaizTech: 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Kwankwassiyaa:

People can just be funny. you took notice of 2 women wey wear hijab in Kano among the hundreds that u would have seen wearing hijab!!!; if u could be so sure the women were the ones that detonated the bomb in that particular shop, then you must have been close enough. Then u definitely won't be alive!!!. Dat ur security man just dey yarn gist.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by Hugo7(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Where are the protesters?......RIP to the dead #enoughisenough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Florence Ita-giwa Defects From APC To PDP, Backs Ayade For 2nd Term / Guidelines On Easing Of Lockdown In The FCT / Yusuf Lasun: Picture Of The Day From Osun APC Direct Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.