Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Bomb Blast In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano (30707 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by Litmus: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
If you’re a European power, funding terrorism in a particular region, by the subterfuge technique of paying for the release of hostages, then it wouldn’t matter where there are hostages to be freed. This would especially be the case in a region where there are several such terrorists groups that all experts agree share resources.

[size=14pt]French hostage Lazarevic freed for 'al-Qaeda prisoners'[/size]

A Frenchman held hostage by an al Qaeda-linked group in Mali was reportedly freed as part of a prisoner swap with two jailed militants.

Serge Lazarevic was welcomed home on Wednesday by family members and French President Francois Hollande.

Reports say his release was facilitated by a deal that saw at least two militants - including his alleged abductors - freed from a Malian prison.

The French government has repeatedly denied paying ransoms for hostages.

Another Frenchman who was taken hostage along with Mr Lazarevic, Philippe Verdon, was killed by the group, Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM).

Serge Lazarevic (centre) and Philippe Verdon (R) were kidnapped in 2011
'Taken from their cells'

A prison official in the Malian capital Bamako revealed over the weekend that two men had been taken from their cells to the airport, to be flown to Niger, the BBC's Alex Duval Smith reports from the city.

The men were named as Heiba Ag Acherif and Mohammed Ali Ag Wadossene. Both are said to be members of AQIM, and had been jailed for their alleged role in the abduction of Mr Lazarevic.

An association that honours the memory of Ghislaine Dupont, a French journalist killed in Mali last year, also said the two militants had been freed. The association did not say how it had got its information.

Stephane Le Foll, a French cabinet minister who was asked about reports of a prisoner swap, said only that there had been negotiation

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by Horus(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiHKj_AUHdU

[size=15pt]Boko Haram and CİA[/size]
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by Kinkale(m): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
oloworulz:
i dnt think u can be a future leader. Your level of thinking is questionable. I wil disown my unborn child inside d womb if he thinks like u. If a nigerian can still think like u, then nigeria is in trouble

seriously?? Haven't you noticed that this bh war has been the more you look the less you see?? Don't you reason?? Why would our military with all of its sophistication be pursued yet hunters displace bh lyk its war scata??

The way to solve ds problem is to tackle it from the root, and with the way it is, if nt tackled, we'll endup killing mur and mur shekau without winning the war
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by popcykaylah(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
Kwankwassiyaa:

wallahi I dey office wen d bomb blow oooh!

ppl wey dey arnd d place gon....gon (filling paki) na igbos , Yoruba and Hausas. major customers wey dey patronize d market pass, south west and south east ppl oooh!

one of our security man talk sey, dem sey , dem see two ladies, dem wear hijab enter one of the shops wer dem dey sell curtain materials.

den I just flash back to d oda news wet talk sey"52 female suicide bombers on d..............."
o boy thank your stars ooo..God kept your ass in the office
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nt again nw....
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by LadyPM: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
If u truely want bomb to stop then vote out bad government. Bombing is now like a daily event. Not taken serious as just part and parcel of our daily occurrence. It's saddening. North population is diminishing. The federal government in power duty to protect life and property have been abandoned for selfish intrest. So who will they govern when all are dead? Pple think, let's vote for a change. Am sick of a helpless government, let's try another since Jonathan cannot sacrifice his interest for sale of peace . I bet u if Jonathan continues , that means bombing continues. Say NO to bad government! Say NO to corruption!! Say NO to senseless killings!!! Say NO to Bokg haram Say NO to GEJ!!!!!!!!!*

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by yusouf1(m): 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Kenneth205:
I'm Not Suprised!!! undecided

Even the Bible Says Fear North

#Greatken
Bleep u
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by Rayscell: 2:53am On Dec 11, 2014
Kinkale:
In my opinion, this bh menance can only be ended by the northerners or by an extremely undemocratic president.

Some northern elements have soiled their hands and GEJ is still being a gentleman towards the matter.

Btw o, why pesin go wan go market 4 north sef?? Northerners too mumu abeg.. Avoid market and oda social/economic area. If you wanna buy, go to jumai. But then unfortunately they are mostly illitrates

Sincerely urs in my own opinium too, GEJ did not want the north to vote and for this reason he prefer more bombing to happen in the north so that these states in the north with higher populations will not vote or feared to come out to vote. The fact is that this particular point is clear to the west and that is the reason why they are just watching to see what will happen come 2015.
Pls look at the case with one simple mind if democracy is about numbers and the north have these numbers. tlhen why will they prefer to continue to kill themselve when all the need it to mobilize to defeat mr GEJ. Something is fishing.

I pray Go reveals all the agents behind BK and save the muslims and christians in the north

Kano is the largest cloth market in west africa and traders come from all over the world to buy and sell.

I resolve my point
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by sunene1: 7:29am On Dec 11, 2014
PAGAN9JA:
[size=18pt]I JUST PRAY FOR THE DAY WHEN NIGERIA WILL BE A PAGAN NATION ONCE AGAIN AND WE ARE FREE FROM THESE FOREIGN EVIL DISGUSTING MIDDLE EASTERN EBOLA CULTS CALLED ISLAM/CHRISTIANITY.[/size]

The GODS Bless Nigeria and guide her on the right path.
A fool says there is no GOD.so be guided with right thinking.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by oloworulz(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2014
Kinkale:

seriously?? Haven't you noticed that this bh war has been the more you look the less you see?? Don't you reason?? Why would our military with all of its sophistication be pursued yet hunters displace bh lyk its war scata??

The way to solve ds problem is to tackle it from the root, and with the way it is, if nt tackled, we'll endup killing mur and mur shekau without winning the war
bro, u make me sick with ur comments . Where Is d grassroots? Who should tackle it? Is it d vigilantes or the government? . Are u saying d northern civilians should leave their family and other livelihood and stay at the nigerian borders while d soldiers get paid ? It's so sad u don't know ur right? U vote a man in power , don't u know its apart of ur right to be protected. Am not saying Buhari is a saint . But Jonathan can't do better than this in the next 4years. Let's give another man a chance. We need new ppul with new ideas. Let's vote for Another person irrespective of the party, but definitely not JONA
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by Omoalhaja7: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2014
PAGAN9JA:
[size=18pt]I JUST PRAY FOR THE DAY WHEN NIGERIA WILL BE A PAGAN NATION ONCE AGAIN AND WE ARE FREE FROM THESE FOREIGN EVIL DISGUSTING MIDDLE EASTERN EBOLA CULTS CALLED ISLAM/CHRISTIANITY.[/size]

The GODS Bless Nigeria and guide her on the right path.

U' r a dunce & myopic.#didirin
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by Salym(m): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2014
Kinkale:
In my opinion, this bh menance can only be ended by the northerners or by an extremely undemocratic president.

Some northern elements have soiled their hands and GEJ is still being a gentleman towards the matter.

Btw o, why pesin go wan go market 4 north sef?? Northerners too mumu abeg.. Avoid market and oda social/economic area. If you wanna buy, go to jumai. But then unfortunately they are mostly illitrates

Stupid mofo. So jumia has everything people need to buy. You are a fool and worse than an illiterate.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
sunene1:
A fool says there is no GOD.so be guided with right thinking.

I neva said derz no God. Stop lying fool.

God is not the private property of christians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) / Moses Ekpo Resigns As Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor, To Join Akpabio In APC / "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.