Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Plane Crash - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Plane Crash (776 Views)

Breaking News Another Plane Crash! / Dana Plane Crash Yoke! Hehehe / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plane Crash by origina9ja(f): 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2008
A pastor and his wife were on a journey to Conakry from Senegal by plane, when suddenly the pilot announced that the plane was about to crash due to some technical problems, and therefore asked everyone on board to confess their sins so that they could make heaven. Suddenly the man of God started confessing that he is responsible for the pregnant house maid and some other church members. Then his wife also confessed cheating with their house help and that their second child belonged to someone else. After all these confessions the pilot now shouted "praise thy lord, the plane is now in good condition and we are now safe to land." But the man of God shouted, "No this plane must crash, pilot I say crash this plane, U have just destroyed my marriage------"
Re: Plane Crash by Arcani: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2008
Nice one, ori e tin pe die die grin tongue
Re: Plane Crash by naijababe2(f): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2008
Bad pilot. nice one tho. wink
Re: Plane Crash by bydot1(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2008
@poster, nice one grin
Re: Plane Crash by folly69(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2008
CHAI!!!! see exposure shocked lmao grin grin grin
Re: Plane Crash by krama(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2008
. . . grin grin
Re: Plane Crash by rayshiy: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2008
The Pastor's should have commands the plane to be crashed by fire by force. Can't hold my laugh
Re: Plane Crash by JJYOU: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2008
origina9ja:

A pastor and his wife were on a journey to Conakry from Senegal by plane, when suddenly the pilot announced that the plane was about to crash due to some technical problems, and therefore asked everyone on board to confess their sins so that they could make heaven. Suddenly the man of God started confessing that he is responsible for the pregnant house maid and some other church members. Then his wife also confessed cheating with their house help and that their second child belonged to someone else. After all these confessions the pilot now shouted "praise thy lord, the plane is now in good condition and we are now safe to land." But the man of God shouted, "No this plane must crash, pilot I say crash this plane, U have just destroyed my marriage------"

you again? wey your pregnant friend? hope she is well? funny story though
Re: Plane Crash by clemcykul(f): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2008
@post
lol
Re: Plane Crash by Magnate021(m): 1:48am On Dec 07, 2008
undecided smiley
Re: Plane Crash by CrazyMan(m): 2:01am On Dec 07, 2008
Cool laf
Re: Plane Crash by krama(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2008
What about hot one
Re: Plane Crash by origina9ja(f): 10:36am On Apr 29, 2009
sha i don 4get this old thread
Re: Plane Crash by Lolabbey: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2009
wetin u com find com here?
Re: Plane Crash by clemcykul(f): 10:53am On Apr 29, 2009
hin concubine
Re: Plane Crash by origina9ja(f): 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2009
lolabbey u like attacking me always
na my thread na
abi i'm not allow 2 visit it again angry angry
Re: Plane Crash by Lolabbey: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2009
so carry tred com frm house abi? wink
Re: Plane Crash by origina9ja(f): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2009
cool cool
Re: Plane Crash by D1KeleVra(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2009
B: ehhhhh! what's this topic about again?
G: Dunno! Wanna hump? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Driving Dog Prank / Thank God! / Stunts In The Museum!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.