Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) (48776 Views)

Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) / Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students / Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaigns In Style In The 1960s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by Pennyways: 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
coolebux:
Prof Wole Soyinka should be proud of this bad foundation.
Smh..
cobwebs piss off
Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by Pennyways: 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
mechepatrick137:
Mtchew sailors wey their ship don sink finish. Up NBM of Africa
rugged yhu never yhu piss wit atos

odas z odas

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by Vicel: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ahoi! Rugged seadogs.

Odas is odas

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by Pennyways: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
peteregwu:

hey, don't be deceived. there was no time confraternity was good. they have been bad from the beginning, it is just now a days that there identity is revealed. before they do things in secret, but now they have been exposed so they decided not to hide anymore. all of them are of the devil. john 8:44
hey National Association Of Seadogs (Pyrate Confraternity) is different from any other, we are representing peace, justice and equity. please don't allied those street miscreant with seadogs, we are real men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by AustineE1: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
A million ahoys to the pyrates of yore,the ship is still sayling and hoping to anchor in TTG!!! to all the TWSs & TBSs & all living men on board this Lubbish AP,Awa 2u all.

8 Likes

Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by Wisegeek01(m): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
mimicious:
That's an old pics u gat der!! Secondly! How does this pics improves the nairaland I use to knw? I hardly comment but this days what makes front page is so annoying!! Still inlove with NL sha.

4get this useless Thread"
let's talk somtin more imporant . .. "I like Your personal text" smiley
Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by ManTiger(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Wow.... nice custume
Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by stinggy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
eddie1:
Ahoy

A2U
Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by stinggy(m): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
missbronze:
Whether seadogs oo, seacats oo, searats oo or seagoats.

Anything confraternity.., is associated with attrocities. FULL STOP.

Don't be ignorant!

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by mimicious(f): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Wisegeek01:

4get this useless Thread"
let's talk somtin more imporant . .. "I like Your personal text" smiley
Haba dearie!! Tnx anyway
Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by Cholls(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
AustineE1:
A million ahoys to the pyrates of yore,the ship is still sayling and hoping to anchor in TTG!!! to all the TWSs & TBSs & all living men on board this Lubbish AP,Awa 2u all.
my brother I hear you. But you don chop? Cuz did na 2014 AC
Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by franzis(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
NA when we get disciplined and matured members....no be now

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by asamaigho(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
hrykanu231:
Sailors...

u fit swim for swimming pool? dey hala sailor!
Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by asamaigho(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
kunlesehan:
Arow

Wetin dye worry all dis injus?,abi una no get cyberisland?

mod remove dis rubish from front page fast,make una no come here dey promote pirated human beings.
Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by asamaigho(m): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lordleno:
#irepBAN
a beg no come (c trb) for here if u r really salted.
real lords hav dignity.
Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by peteregwu(m): 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pennyways:
hey National Association Of Seadogs (Pyrate Confraternity) is different from any other, we are representing peace, justice and equity. please don't allied those street miscreant with seadogs, we are real men

Who are you kidding...me or who? What is new under the sun these days? Nothing! All men are liars. If you in seadog or sea lion or whatever you call it, if you die being part of them, you be cast into hell fire. Just to inform you anyway. You better leave that cult and give your life to Jesus, else hell fire is waiting to swallow you.

Psalms 116:11 I said in my haste, All men are liars

.John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by DECOtech(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
tonquendo4u:
Hyper rugged entity

Such words confuse confraternity into the mess it is today.
Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by Ruggedbaba: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
@ all, it's only an illiterate that will click on this thread, and still post stupid comments! It is a NAS related thread, still members of the Vikings Confratenity and BAN still post as if it was their forbears that was in that pic. It's disgusting.
It's only an ode, Mugu or swegbe Nigerian graduate that will say such strong stuff about NAS. The exchanges between Profs Awe , one of the original Pieces of Eight, who renounced his membership,and Soyinka, is available online. Read it, learn more from those that were there at the beginning, and stop commenting blindly, and insulting the senses of others in the name of preaching or false decency! NAS says that they sunk all ABC decks since the 80's. Can anyone prove that they are lying, that they are still recruiting on campus?Just google the reason for that decision! Instead of blaming Soyinka for cult related deaths, we should look onwards and search our souls. Our society is depraved! Simple as ABC! Has anyone blamed Karl Benz for car accidents or cursed Michael Faraday for every electrocution? Mtcheew!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by Tekzyflex(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
Against tribalism and ethnicity
For comrades and chivalry
For humanistic ideas

Ahoy!

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by Pennyways: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
peteregwu:

Who are you kidding...me or who? What is new under the sun these days? Nothing! All men are liars. If you in seadog or sea lion or whatever you call it, if you die being part of them, you be cast into hell fire. Just to inform you anyway. You better leave that cult and give your life to Jesus, else hell fire is waiting to swallow you.

Psalms 116:11 I said in my haste, All men are liars

.John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
hell fire, purgatory, heaven are just common imaginations. anywhere its your concern, whatever! but I'm in the mood spare me out of this common joke please!
Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by bigpips(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
D4E
Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by scobaba: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nmeri17:
the Norsemen smiley sail on!!!

PC Norsemen? undecided
Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by dayowunmi(m): 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
Cults then were a pro social group and it wasn't secret cos it was just like any other social group but now it has been bastardized, its changed from social to anti social group, from open to a secret society
Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by SailorXY: 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
its all good.

pix for the archives, nice one OP
Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by finallydavies(m): 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
overboard to anybody dat hates our gut. awamatez#. sail on
Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Rugged!! Rugged mates,always sailing. AM!!!!
Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by odiliiyke29(m): 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
cupsofxo:
So?
where is wale soyinka on this pix
Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by yomilike(m): 12:42am On Dec 11, 2014
mimicious:
That's an old pics u gat der!! Secondly! How does this pics improves the nairaland I use to knw? I hardly comment but this days what makes front page is so annoying!! Still inlove with NL sha.
. See ur beautiful bobi grin
mimicious:
. See ur beautiful bobi
Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 11, 2014
scobaba:

PC Norsemen? undecided
LOL!! I'm surprised! I thought norsemen are supposed to be vikings!
Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:15am On Dec 11, 2014
AustineE1:
Overboard 2 those who hate our guts, higher..............pyrates derio and may our enemies be ashameth higher.......

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:26am On Dec 11, 2014
Ruggedbaba:
@ all, it's only an illiterate that will click on this thread, and still post stupid comments! It is a NAS related thread, still members of the Vikings Confratenity and BAN still post as if it was their forbears that was in that pic. It's disgusting.
It's only an ode, Mugu or swegbe Nigerian graduate that will say such strong stuff about NAS. The exchanges between Profs Awe , one of the original Pieces of Eight, who renounced his membership,and Soyinka, is available online. Read it, learn more from those that were there at the beginning, and stop commenting blindly, and insulting the senses of others in the name of preaching or false decency! NAS says that they sunk all ABC decks since the 80's. Can anyone prove that they are lying, that they are still recruiting on campus?Just google the reason for that decision! Instead of blaming Soyinka for cult related deaths, we should look onwards and search our souls. Our society is depraved! Simple as ABC! Has anyone blamed Karl Benz for car accidents or cursed Michael Faraday for every electrocution? Mtcheew!
Pally, you have spoken well. The guiding principles of Kripa as you know it, the 4CPs and the 7RBs. Are they not contents of a model citizen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa / Uche Secondus Visits Babangida With PDP NWC Ahead Of 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.