Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) (39191 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB / Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) / Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by royalcode: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2016
This got me laughing but it is so true.
See below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by jaymejate: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2016
So na for Twitter unilag students were treated like that? Why apologizing on Twitter?
Hypocrisy!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by Omololu007(m): 8:44am On Feb 21, 2016
Nice reply

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by bigerboy200: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2016
This man should take a chill pill jare...too much showmanship...

52 Likes

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2016
I wish the man is nursing the ambition to be the president.

I wish PDP will give him a ticket...

grin

Pat utomi's and Chris okotie'a cases will be thanking God when his result would be announced!

grin grin

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by simplycarro: 8:57am On Feb 21, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

grin

Pat utomi's and Chris okotie'a cases will be thanking God when his result would be announced!

grin grin

grin grin
He can't even win in his primary constituency-TwitterNG

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by measideyhere(m): 8:58am On Feb 21, 2016
someone will say d journey of a thousand mile starts with a single step, that the senator needs to show an example...i want to know if the said event d senator held was a national or government sponsored event? ...if no why does he owe u an apology? your answer ..cos he invited us...my take, every one gets an invitation to a wedding, do they all sit at the high table?... ans..no....so why the rant? if he fed every one at that event with gold plated spoons and u got served foreign meals...would u not bring urselfs out here to say this is what the senator does with public funds? or what u call it tax payers money?...when u want to come in public cos u are paid by some party or for recognition to come tarnish d image of another, do so reasonably...we all can text but we choose not to spill rubbish...everyone has an opinion how much sense u drive through with each is what matters.

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by EasternActivist: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2016
Unilag students are just after their stomach, what a shame...
Hungry mofos

14 Likes

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by Sibrah: 9:13am On Feb 21, 2016
A man who couldn't run NTA, host a party, have a Cinema for average Nigerian thinks he can tweet his way to political followership.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by QEbeauty(f): 9:27am On Feb 21, 2016
Sibrah:
A man who couldn't run NTA, host a party, have a Cinema for average Nigerian thinks he can tweet his way to political followership.

My thoughts exactly!

EasternActivist:
Unilag students are just after their stomach, what a shame...
Hungry mofos
Smh....
measideyhere:
someone will say d journey of a thousand mile starts with a single step, that the senator needs to show an example...i want to know if the said event d senator held was a national or government sponsored event? ...if no why does he owe u an apology? your answer ..cos he invited us...my take, every one gets an invitation to a wedding, do they all sit at the high table?... ans..no....so why the rant? if he fed every one at that event with gold plated spoons and u got served foreign meals...would u not bring urselfs out here to say this is what the senator does with public funds? or what u call it tax payers money?...when u want to come in public cos u are paid by some party or for recognition to come tarnish d image of another, do so reasonably...we all can text but we choose not to spill rubbish...everyone has an opinion how much sense u drive through with each is what matters.

Y give sectioned treatment in parties?
Just reading your comment alone. ...Smh. ..I'd rather just stop here

38 Likes

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by babyfaceafrica: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2016
Ben is all about eye service...its the guillible ones that support him

58 Likes

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by measideyhere(m): 10:15am On Feb 21, 2016
QEbeauty:

My thoughts exactly!

Smh....

can u question ur maker why we weren't born equall?....dont think im a fan of ben most def we all know there is some hypocrisy in all of these but my problem is d fact that we as citizens now take a chance at every needless view we get to make points when there is none when we would probably have done worse...ask the so called unilag student if he was in his final year and cars were to b distributed in his department would he not protest it b given to d final yr students befor thinking of d newly admitted once?...please we should all rest..smh at the mass hypocrisy around.

31 Likes

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by dammiecool(m): 11:13am On Feb 21, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
grin
grin grin

U bad o, chai!!! grin grin grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by gentle007(m): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2016
bigerboy200:
This man should take a chill pill jare...too much showmanship...
he is a showbiz man. So u cant take it away from him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by sparrowkid: 11:35am On Feb 21, 2016
Sibrah:
Please don't say what you don't know. Ben Bruce and Tony Iredia are one of the best DGs of NTA in recent times. He did a lot of wonderful things in NTA. It was in his tenure that NTA started nationwide expansion and he was supported by the Presidency then because he was very close to Mrs Stella Obasanjo of blessed memory. He equally changed a lot of things in program contents of the outfit. And he laid the foundation of numerous NTA stations we have now like NTA international, NTA Knowledge, NTA Entertainment, etc.

As for his showmanship, many of you have forgotten that he is an entertainment guy. He lives all his life in entertainment and to me, politics is a means to an end for him. When all the political distractions are over, he will be back to his innate constituency - entertainment industry. At least National Assembly have been quite boring after the exit of Patrick Obahaigbon from the House of Reps. I think Ben Bruce is giving for us his own brand of entertainment. Life is too fun and we can't all be serious all the time.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by gentle007(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2016
Before you abuse Mr Bruce, sit back and ask yourself if what he is saying is true or not. That he is a 'hypocrite' does not mean that he shouldn't say the truth.
He is 60, yet fighting for the youth. No matter how ironical you perceive it, I expected the young ones to back him up instead of castigating him.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by gentle007(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2016
QEbeauty:

My thoughts exactly!

Smh....

why are there different suites in a hotel? why I there a vip lounge in a club? why do aircrafts have different classes?
Come to think of it, who would have sat upstairs?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by dulaman: 11:55am On Feb 21, 2016
Chai
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by OgaSirAde(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
So because of food some pple are spiling unnecessary trash nah wa oh..am nt a fan of Mr common sense but those tweets are uncalled for who send you sef make you go party wey nah tax-payer money dem dey use...better still wen den dey serve food why u no go beg or scout for am dem siddon dey form James Bond grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by Viktor1983(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
The zombies are bent on taking Bruce down, unfortunately it's not love or likeness that will decide Nigerians vexation this time around. Na hunger go decide am.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by Ecoterrorism(f): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Omololu007:
Nice reply
A reply from a student who is being spoon fed and has never been drilled by a Workforce interview team abegii

14 Likes

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by OlujobaSamuel: 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
A reply from a student who is being spoon fed and has never been drilled by a Workforce interview team abegii
madam, abeg leave that side jare.
there's hardly anyone actively online commenting about our leaders that is as old or rich(legally or illegally) as they are.
If we are to use your logic, then most of us on NL and other forums, blogs or social media should not comment about the nation.
There is also no evidence that suggests the dude is a student or unemployed, he might just be a member of apc(paid or not) or just a Nigerian that doesn't share the same view with BMB

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
The students are just ranting unnecessarily to me

afterall the event would have been manned by event managers,do the students expect him(ben) to serve them personally because he is a political office holder?

Some rants are just unnecessary.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by eph12(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
jaymejate:
So na for Twitter unilag students were treated like that? Why apologizing on Twitter?
Hypocrisy!
He should have organized another party and then invited them so he can apologize

5 Likes

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by jaymejate: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
eph12:

He should have organized another party and then invited them so he can apologize

Waheva!

1 Like

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by teufelein(f): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
Commonsense Revolution By Senator Ben Murray-bruce, Download A Copy Here, HOT!!!

Entire Book: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B79NQeYGrJOYVzhZSGxNc18tOWc/view?usp=sharing

Cover page: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B79NQeYGrJOYWXRLdzZVYmVSOGM/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by opalu: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
[size=14pt]Please Mr Senator, it is commonsense to see yourself as part of the Government that we the people attack. Don't use 'sense' to exclude yourself.

Please go and make concrete bills to compel Government and Multinationals to clean up the Oil spills in the Niger Delta. [/size]

6 Likes

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by Flexherbal(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
M
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by dunkem21(m): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
grin
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
jaymejate:
Hypocrisy!
twitter is his constituency cheesy cheesy
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by Donfamous(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

grin

grin grin
cheesy are you minding the obamakoro guy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Riding A Donkey From Adamawa To Abuja For Atiku(video,photos) / Kano Government Relaxes Lockdown, Announces Free Days / Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.