Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Meet A Website Designer In Anambra And Owerri Environs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Meet A Website Designer In Anambra And Owerri Environs (516 Views)

I Need A Capable Website Designer / Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? / Should I Hire This Website Designer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet A Website Designer In Anambra And Owerri Environs by miracle4(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
Does your business, company and / or organization need a website that's unique and very professional?

Well, you're opportune to have a one-to-one chat with a designer that won't only design but lecture, explain and guide you to managing your business website.

I,ll gladly visit your office for pricing and consultation if it is located in the East, or direct you to Ours if your location is Bonny Island / Port Harcourt.

You can get in touch with us via projects (at)3ptechies.com
We've got lots of job in our design portfolio!

Regards
Re: Meet A Website Designer In Anambra And Owerri Environs by Chibenze(m): 12:44am On Dec 11, 2014
miracle4:
D
good day sir, pls can you teach me website design? I base in rivers state. Will send you a mail now
Re: Meet A Website Designer In Anambra And Owerri Environs by miracle4(m): 7:42am On Dec 11, 2014
I got your email and have replied to it sir

(1) (Reply)

Get 100% Nigerian Twitter Followers.. Promote Your Site/ Business/ Services Etc. / Classified Auto/car Website For Sale..www.autosalesads.com / How To Install Apache, Mysql & PHP On Ubuntu 14.10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.