Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment (49239 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Saraki Group Rejects APC Primaries As Lawan Emerges Winner, See Press Release / Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Smooyis(m): 7:11am On Dec 11, 2014
I pray the right candidate wins.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2014
What kind of convoluted stupid dull myopic reasoning or theory are u propounding here
WORLDPEACE:

No change without ¢hang€. Democracy cannot happen without money being spent. Some countries have only evolved a way of hiding the dirty part of it.
One step at a time, we will get there. But the idealists should not run away from it because if they do, no one will represent their interest.

2 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Arysexy(m): 7:13am On Dec 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Atiku Abubakar should be punished for smearing the image of APC.

Which image? Dog n baboon blood image or tiiifnuubu kworoft image?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by DonaldGenes(m): 7:14am On Dec 11, 2014
Lies
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Bayswater: 7:15am On Dec 11, 2014
What's the difference between Atiku and Bola Ilori? One spends dollars to buy votes, the other spends naira, gives rice and uses touts to rig elections. The man should just shut up, that's the kind of change APC has always represented.

3 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by donbrowser(m): 7:15am On Dec 11, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Apart from Buhari that is not a former PDP member did you think the dubious ways of former PDP politicians like Atiku, Okorocha, Tambuwa and others will change now that they are in APC? I know PDP is bad but APC is not the change we need na the same politicians recycling themselves.
GBAM! Association of Past Criminals

6 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 11, 2014
thunderrider:
APC change

change indeed

from naira to dollars
this is word

2 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Btruth: 7:16am On Dec 11, 2014
Poor Atiku, he still have this PDP trait in his blood. All he knows is bribery & buying his way through things. Anyway, he will be surprised that none of his old ways will be encourage at APC. If at all some of the delegate collect his money, they will only collect and eat, and yet they will not vote for him. Foolish old fellow.....anyway, what does one expect from old trained custom officer?
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by metorichmond(m): 7:18am On Dec 11, 2014
ATIKU IS A POLITICAL WARLORD, OUTSIDE HIS CORRUPT PRACTICES I THINK ATIKU IS MY POLITICAL MIRROR. HE KNOWS NAIJA POLITICS TO D FULLEST.....BUT IN KUALA LUMPUR WE AINT ALLOW TO POLITIZE LIKE THIS.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by toluxa1(m): 7:18am On Dec 11, 2014
It is these foo.ls that are making us pay N192 for a Dollar
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Toks2008(m): 7:20am On Dec 11, 2014
Kini big deal?

Its a normal occurrence.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by ifeomabernard(f): 7:22am On Dec 11, 2014
And yet these thieves have the guts to call Gej names.
Common Atiku a well know thief buhari cannot defeat yet he's contestin against Gej!
If ų (APC) like combine Atiku and buhari together Gej will still defeat ų!

1 Like

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by cnsprince(m): 7:23am On Dec 11, 2014
WinsomeX:
With 8,000 delegates on ground, this person, probably Atiku, will be armed with no less than $24M if he is giving out an average of $3,000 to each delegate... Ha?!

He can't buy all the delegates, he needs only buy a up to 60% to coast home victory.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Nyaknor(m): 7:25am On Dec 11, 2014
Dollars? If this tRue then Nigeria should forget about change fRom apc and continue with the jonathan goveRnment.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Vivalavida99(f): 7:26am On Dec 11, 2014
Why are people surprised, it has always been this way when it comes to Nigerian politics. If APC could allow a staunch PDP founding father (Atiku) to join their ranks, then think about what that says about them.

PDP and APC are all the same, same wine in a different bottle. It called repackaging.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Expertz(m): 7:26am On Dec 11, 2014
Frankenstein:
How can someone become a delegate?
lolxxx. U want dollars. Atiku's friend
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by cnsprince(m): 7:27am On Dec 11, 2014
WinsomeX:
With 8,000 delegates on ground, this person, probably Atiku, will be armed with no less than $24M if he is giving out an average of $3,000 to each delegate... Ha?!

He can't buy all the delegates, he needs only to buy up to 60% to coast home victory.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by derecho(m): 7:29am On Dec 11, 2014
na God hand we dey.Later na these same delegates wey dey collect bribe go come Nairaland dey shout CHANGE.
Imagine if Buhari is having this difficulty in APC with xters like ATIKU how can he face GEJ?
Food for thought.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Expertz(m): 7:29am On Dec 11, 2014
dustydee:
Someone told me some weeks back that Atiku had earmark $1billion dollars for the elections (I think he was exaggerating) but now I understand what he meant. He told me he gave PDP delegates $30,000 each during the 2011 convention.
$30,000=4.5million each. Arrggghhhh! U can lie shey. Amuludun of Iro land
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Truckpusher(m): 7:29am On Dec 11, 2014
Caseless:
We wont forgive Atiku for this nonsense. The delegate should collect the money and vote for GMB. The money atiku is shearing belong to them; it is part of the one he stole from us.
Cry me a river.
At least you've unconsciously agreed that APC can't bring the phantom change you and your kind constantly lie about.

Cry me more come February 2015.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Chigold101(m): 7:30am On Dec 11, 2014
WinsomeX:
no comment yet... Until when the final result comes out
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Expertz(m): 7:32am On Dec 11, 2014
am0s:
is there a way i can become a delegates...
i nid to vote badtly
u need dollars. Go do yahoo.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by ghettodreamz(m): 7:33am On Dec 11, 2014
God's will shall be done.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Expertz(m): 7:36am On Dec 11, 2014
1stola:

Even Kuwaitis Riyan
yahoo boy. I tuale u o
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Neatboy(m): 7:36am On Dec 11, 2014
Why are some people crying wolf that Atiku is dolarizing the APC's Presidential Primary. If Tinubu and all the APC's governors could influence their delegates and asked them to queue behind Buhari because they have the POLITICAL POWER to do so. Then, why are they complaining because Atiku is using his ECONOMY POWER to influence. It's all about what you can use to influence people. So, don't paint another man's strategies black simply because you don't have such qualities.

4 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by ochon: 7:36am On Dec 11, 2014
WinsomeX:
This primaries, for me, is about the only hope I think is left for Nigeria and its people. If the APC delegates bungle it and sell this country for money, then maybe the APC critics are right after all: there is no difference btw the two leading parties.

We might just as well vote for Jonathan whom we know and who we can manage than vote for a confirmed theif.

This is just my fear. APC ain't any change. They are ALL the same thieves that cross-carpeted from PDP. No saint among them. And some gullible dumb citizens will be deceived by their 'change' sloganeering. APC is an OLD wine in a NEW bottle.

1 Like

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Caseless: 7:37am On Dec 11, 2014
Truckpusher:
Cry me a river.
At least you've unconsciously agreed that APC can't bring the phantom change you and your kind constantly lie about.

Cry me more come February 2015.
go and sleep. U went missing; did they ban u?
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by betatalk: 7:37am On Dec 11, 2014
kristonium:
Let him share pounds,he will not win!

I agree politics don change collect money put for pocket and vote d person u want all na national cake.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by PETERiCHY(m): 7:37am On Dec 11, 2014
Bokoharam:

People are not abroad of Buhari because he will defeat GEJ. People are scared of GMB because of his antecedents as:

1. Coupist, who overthrew a democratically elected President;

2. Religious fanaticism, which he never hid in the past until now that he has been well packaged to assume the honesty of a lamb; He had repeatedly called for Sharia in Nigeria and have never shown equal patriotism to other parts of Nigeria (especially the South) even while he held political offices. As,mthose who live in the North about PTF;

3. An old man of close to 80 years, who surely will not be ble to think aright and have the desired energy to run the affairs of a country of 170 people;

It would be interesting to read any manifesto by any of this rampaging gang of power-hungry layabouts in the APC!

A quick reminder about those characters:
Buhari overthrew a democratically elected government; served without compunctions under (Sani Abacha) the most brutal and corrupt regime ever in Nigeria;

He ran the PTF most nefariously as a private fiefdom, such that I'm willing to wager that if Obasanjo had not scrapped that hare-brained PTF idea, Buhari would still be strutting around as a loyal lap-dog!;

He is perpetual presidential candidate without any known means of income except stashed (#2.8bn of 1978 value) loot from his tenure as petroleum minister (ask Fela and Tai Solarin) and then his PTF loot through his proxy, his brother-in-law, Salihijo Mohammed (now deceased) of the Afri-Project Consortium.

That company was the sole "consultants" to the PTF!; What about the 53 suitcases of cash laundered into Nigeria in 1984 by his proxy, Maj Mustapha Jokolo?;
Who was it that gagged the press (even from reporting the truth) through his obnoxious Decree 2 of 1984 (I wonder where these Facebook "critics" would have been today) because Tunde Thompson and Nduka Irabor were summarily jailed for reporting the truth!

Hey, what about the three young men that were shot dead (extra judicially and by firing squad) through a RETROACTIVE Decree! My God!! You mean you never heard of the "three O" young men? , Bartholomew Owoh (26) Bernard Ogedengbe (29) and Lawal Ojulape (30);

This same Buhari scrapped the Lagos Metroline Project, an ambitious rail project started by the administration of Jakande (and today, the same project is being executed 33 years after, with so much fanfare !;

This same Buhari man scrapped meal-tickets in Nigerian universities in 1984!
Is it not peculiarly and particularly curious that the North East (where he was Military Governor) is the region ravished by the Boko Haram scourge? Abeg park well!

Now Tinubu: Hasn't he grabbed everything "grabbable" in Lagos, including (10%) tithe from ALL Internally Generated Revenues (IGR); All toll gates in Lagos (terrestrial and bridges);

He owns some of the most expensive hotels in Lagos; Who owns the following: Eko Atlantic City; The Nation Newspapers; First Nation Airline; Oriental Hotels; Lekki Concession Company; Hitech Construction Company; etc?

His family members and cronies hold all of the so-called juicy posts in Lagos-his wife, daughter, brother-in-law, brothers, etc.?

Can anyone remember his Chicago perjury case? How his thugs beat up the late Gani Fawehinmi and completely distrupted court proceedings? Abeg, park well!

I remember one Bisi Akande, a former governor of Osun State too. It would be interesting to be educated about one, I mean ONE thing he achieved whilst there? Abeg, I don dey tire!

The only governor under the defunct CPC of Buhari, Alhaji Tanko Almakura, ported from PDP in 2011. His state is the most backward in the North Central today (even with it's proximity to Abuja), because he was encumbered with funding Buhari's CPC!

Who else is in that APC sef?
Eh hen! Those defected PDP governors... The same PDP that is a vile party! How many governors and legislators defected? All were welcomed into the Party of "Saints", the Acerbic Peoples Congress! As soon as anyone crosses into the "utopian" APC, they are born-again!

Na only the leaders (uabi na dealers sef) of APC wey I fit remember for now...

Aha! Lai Mohammed...a certified serial liar and jester!

7 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Okijajuju1(m): 7:39am On Dec 11, 2014
WinsomeX:
This primaries, for me, is about the only hope I think is left for Nigeria and its people. If the APC delegates bungle it and sell this country for money, then maybe the APC critics are right after all: there is no difference btw the two leading parties.

We might just as well vote for Jonathan whom we know and who we can manage than vote for a confirmed theif.

So you thought the APC was different from the PDP? grin

You guys are too funny..

Atleast the Americans have simplified their process by dividing it into Democrats vs. Republicans. Which basically is a function of ideology. Here both parties share the same ideologies. The only difference is what side of the tribal pole does the party lean towards. And that is why I can't vote the APC nor APC. Sadly, the other non tribal parties are not serious contenders.

So come February, I am forced to vote PDP again.

4 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by NobiGod: 7:43am On Dec 11, 2014
WinsomeX:
Another perspective, also from Facebook:

PARTY HAS BEGUN IN ASO ROCK!

Why is the PDP so interested in making Abubakar Atiku win the APC primaries? Is it true that the PDP has made millions of dollars available for Atiku to ‘help’ him coast to victory? Is it true that a modest celebration has begun in Aso-Rock as indications are growing
stronger that Atiku Abubakar may clinch the APC nomination? Are these guys human beings? If the PDP is partly bankrolling Atiku for this process, then we are in trouble as a nation.

I doubt it, but if it is true then it is smart politics to pick your opponent. Stop being sensitive, it is alien to politics.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by PETERiCHY(m): 7:44am On Dec 11, 2014
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo / Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias / Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.