Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,125 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment (49287 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Saraki Group Rejects APC Primaries As Lawan Emerges Winner, See Press Release / Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by ibk4God(f): 9:07am On Dec 11, 2014
Gud morning friends we don't have to fight ourselves. If you are voting someone you know d reason why you are doing that. Let them share the will if God shall surely come to pass. Thanks.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Enoquin(f): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2014
900k will get a decent apartment, a generating set and a deep freezer in a decent area.
rhymz:
You are obviously a small kid still living off your parents and like to run your mouth over things you know little about. I live and work in Lagos, what is a kid like you going to tell me about life in Lagos or the real estate investment and rate there. Which part of mainland can you not rent a very decent flat apartment with 900k? Yaba, Surulere, Festac, ikeji or where..... Do you know what 900k is at all? You just want to run your mouth and give the impression that you know more than you really know..... Guy abeg face front and discuss the APC thing jare and stop talking about things you know next to nothing about.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2014
dunkem21:
They are now trying to paint Atiku black meanwhile he was embraced as a progressive when he decamped and threw some jabs at his president. What we know is that the APC marred their presidential primaries by dollarizing the event and bribing the delegates.

Heard from some quarters that one governor flew in a war chest.

Continues with my Abacha na Ugba.

Dem don talk say dem go out do atiku dollar to dollar.....oh lord why am I not a delegate?
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2014
okotv:
collect the dollars but vote right
Does that make you a saint? The best is to ignore the dollar and vote right.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by prophetfire: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2014
WinsomeX:
Another perspective, also from Facebook:

PARTY HAS BEGUN IN ASO ROCK!

Why is the PDP so interested in making Abubakar Atiku win the APC primaries? Is it true that the PDP has made millions of dollars available for Atiku to ‘help’ him coast to victory? Is it true that a modest celebration has begun in Aso-Rock as indications are growing
stronger that Atiku Abubakar may clinch the APC nomination? Are these guys human beings? If the PDP is partly bankrolling Atiku for this process, then we are in trouble as a nation.
the guys running our country are businessmen.they dnt give a hoot what U think.nigeria has always been in trouble,has got used to it and dont intend to come out of it.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by JEITO: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2014
Whether it is Atiku that is sharing the dollars or Amaechi as some speculate' APC is a disgrace to what an opposition party should be....they are not offering any better option.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Orikinla(m): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2014
ATIKU is an agent of PDP and they have given him millions of dollars to stop Buhari, the real Change Agent.
The corrupt leaders of the PDP don't want Buhari to become President and probe the corruption and maladministration of Nigeria since 1999 to date.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by dammytosh: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2014
Ewizard:
Who's spraying?? Atiku?? Kikikiki!
APC aint "CHANGE".. Its change of garment,same old pdp criminals who changed garment. same people wit different garment. D blood is still running in dier veins, dier foundation is still pdp. Dats y dey neva cease to run bak to baba..he's a demi-god,politically.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Chibest2000(m): 10:02am On Dec 11, 2014
gtrust:

Why will the delegates you selected not be matured enough to be trusted to make the right decision

I beg, free PDP from your wahala!!!!
My brother the corruption is 4rm the grassroot o, @ the selection of the delegates is nt the right ppl dat were chosen, cos of nepotism and other sentimental factors, God help Nigeria!!!
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by JEITO: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2014
Why are you people blaming Atiku na? Have you proven he's the one sharing the dollars or do you think he's the only one with money to throw around
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by 1stola: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2014
Expertz:
yahoo boy. I tuale u o
Your head dey there...
R1 = N580 wink
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by porka: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2014
How comes no one showed any outrage when they were allegedly buying delegates for Ambode last week?

Are we seeing hypocrisy here?

Each delegate allegedly collected N500k to vote for Ambode, perhaps that's the type of change these Osun guy is looking for.

2 Likes

Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Expertz(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2014
1stola:

Your head dey there...
R1 = N580 wink
oya, you gain mouth Kuwait dina
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by mymadam(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2014
WinsomeX:
This primaries, for me, is about the only hope I think is left for Nigeria and its people. If the APC delegates bungle it and sell this country for money, then maybe the APC critics are right after all: there is no difference btw the two leading parties.

We might just as well vote for Jonathan whom we know and who we can manage than vote for a confirmed theif.

What a 'delivery'? Goose pimples all over my body right now. Dollar delegates, please, please, save my beloved country. As WinsomeX rightly said, many Nigerians might simply give up and go on to vote for 'the devil they already know'. The thought is frightening! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by eyoniggar(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2014
Word is reaching me now from the APC convention center that Buhari is leading by a large margin. Propaganda of dollars should stop abeg.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by sherbol: 11:00am On Dec 11, 2014
Bola Ilori, u didn't show us where dollars is being given out so u ve no case. As for the op, if someone decided to b blind will u blind ursef too.
For heaven sake, if u don't ve any concrete evidence why not keep quiet n stop being nuisance.
Note: am pro-Buhari.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by Olaolufred(m): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2014
[size=14pt]ATIKU WILL LOSE THIS PRIMARY WITH HIS DOLLARS.

AT THE END, HIMSELF AND HIS DOLLARS WILL BE PUT TO SHAME.

ATIKU WANTS TO IMPORT THE NORMAL IN PDP TO APC.

HE WILL NOT SURVIVE IN THIS ATMOSPHERE.
[/size]
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by armadeo(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Watching the count down now. If atiku really paid that bar Na bad market e buy be that.

Siddon look mode activated.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by zik4ever: 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
Olaolufred:
[size=14pt]ATIKU WILL LOSE THIS PRIMARY WITH HIS DOLLARS.

AT THE END, HIMSELF AND HIS DOLLARS WILL BE PUT TO SHAME.

ATIKU WANTS TO IMPORT THE NORMAL IN PDP TO APC.

HE WILL NOT SURVIVE IN THIS ATMOSPHERE.
[/size]

As a counterforce, Amaechi ─ who is the biggest financial backer of Buhari and is heavily favoured to pick the vice-presidential slot ─ flew in a heavy “war chest” to the pro-Buhari camp in Lagos on Wednesday morning, sources told TheCable.
The strategy in the pro-Buhari camp is to match Atiku naira-for-naira and dollar-for-dollar.
“Atiku cannot just come in and pick the ticket after all the hard work we did breaking up the PDP and setting up the APC,” a southern governor told TheCable on phone.
http://www.thecable.ng/just-12-apc-governors-endorse-buhari-atiku-reaches-directly-delegates
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by wazobiaN9(m): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
WinsomeX:
This primaries, for me, is about the only hope I think is left for Nigeria and its people. If the APC delegates bungle it and sell this country for money, then maybe the APC critics are right after all: there is no difference btw the two leading parties.

We might just as well vote for Jonathan whom we know and who we can manage than vote for a confirmed theif.

Seriously, you can manage Jonathan.. you know him?? He is not a confirmed thief??

"..Stealing is not corruption"
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by EndtimeBlessing: 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
If Atiku becomes APC's flag bearer. That's automatic 2nd term for Jonathan.
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by 4C2215131: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
double0seven:
if It happens that Buhari wins, Atiku should kindly be shown the way out of the party

Atiku is APC's BIGGEST mistake. He is the harbinger of doom to the party, If he clinches the ticket, one thing is certain; PDP will carry the day (PDP knows this hence I'm sure they are praying such a scenario like I descried plays itself out).
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by 4C2215131: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
braine:
The delegates will collect the dollars and still vote whom they want. Nigerians/politicians are not so loyal.

These Polithiefcians aint loyal (In Chris Brown's voice).
Re: Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment by fuckerholic(m): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2014
Buhari can never win since he had the mind to overthrow a democratically elected government and now wants to be elected democratically. Lai lai..Abacha did same and never lived to enjoy his loot.this time he will loose again to go back to his cabine and die of rejection from the masses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Prove That 60 Niger Republic Govt Officials Atended APC Rally In Kano- Photo / Jubilation As George Akume Arrives SGF Office After Swearing-in (Video, Photos) / Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.