Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) (28087 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Goes Bald (Hilarious Photo Of The Day) / Tonto Dikeh Goes Completely Unclad, Threatens to Shoot Her Fans With a Gun (PICS / Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by lalasticlala(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
Just yesterday, kpokolee sent out an end of the year prayer to everyone, and today she decided to go for a hot prayer session at the MFM...Hmmm, we all know how they pray at the MFM, so you can imagine how hot it will be. She took to Instagram to applaud her personal stylist for coming to take her to church as early as 7am. See her post below..

“I have an amazing friendship with swankyjerry And am gld I do. We have our flaws but respect love n well wishes is all we are. I bet your friends come to pick u up for RUNS, FIGHTING, CLUBBING, HANGING, ETC BUT THIS YOUNG MAN COMES TO PICK ME UP FOR PRAYERS (CHURCH BY 7AM) JUST SO WE CAN ARRANGE OUR 2015 WITH WORD OF GDO;HAPPY END OF A GLORIOUS YEAR,”
She wrote alongside a photo of herself and a friend in front of a Mountain of Fire Church in Lekki, Phase one, dressed up in a churchy way.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/born-again-tonto-dikeh-goes-for-early.html

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by simplemach(m): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hehehehehhehehehe, she don start find husband be dat o.... eyaaaaaaa. But wait o, that place looks more like an entrance to an hotel than a church.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
So she didn't collapse during the hot prayers.
I'm beginning to doubt the credibility of this source.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ok..ma stat to dance sekem because she go church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by mekzyjoe(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lasticala thread...abeg jst incase..I was here
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by plumule(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
simplemach:
Hehehehehhehehehe, she don start find husband be dat o.... eyaaaaaaa. But wait o, that place looks more like an entrance to an hotel than a church.
u gat eyes. Btw who dont knw dat movie. Dis pix was extracted from a movie titled " i smell lies"

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by simplemach(m): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
plumule:
u gat eyes. Btw who dont knw dat movie. Dis pix was extracted from a movie titled " i smell lies"
bros no vex na, na my fault say i no dey watch films?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by ahnie: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
lalasticlala...please na which soap you dhey use dey bathe?ayam using dudu osun ....the rapid speed in which your post hits FP...its questionable.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by dre11(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
This calls for celebration

Tonto going to prayer ground
Sign of good omen
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by dguyindcorner(m): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
you mean she's allowed to enter MFM with this kind of dress?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by nawtibownie: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ehehn..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by Edwardhead(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
the lord is your strength sister

hehehehehe
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by englishmart(m): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
she will stop going to church as soon as she gets what she wants...

Church wey I dey go everyday. Naim she go one day, person no go hear word again?

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Seun come and marry this girl bikonu. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by Aidy97(f): 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
In case
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by okotv(m): 12:09am On Dec 11, 2014
don't just visit for once, continue going
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:13am On Dec 11, 2014
**Enters thread looking for which female nairalander i am going to carry for early morning prayers too** undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:16am On Dec 11, 2014
Very soon now she will tell us to start addressing her as evangelist Tonto Dike na so e de take start
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 11, 2014
dre11:
This calls for celebration

Tonto going to prayer ground
Sign of good omen

Good omen indeed! What then is a church, if not a place where hypocrites assemble themselves & pretend worshiping an invisible Skyfairy while hiding their true satanic characters.

We have millions of them in Nigeria, or have you not heard of a Pastor in MFM that stole a SUV & fled with it to his village? or a Pastor in Redeem that raped & impregnated an 11 year old girl? or a G.O in Christ Embassy who collected stolen funds as tithe from a member who worked at Sheraton Hotel while claiming the money was non-refundable b'cos it has already been given to his invisible skyfairy.

The question is; can you allow your daughter to emulate the lifestyle of Tonto Dikeh? An industry pros.titute that has been fu.cked & bastardized by every Tom, Dick & Harry within & outside Nollywood. A destiny killer who goes about seeking whom to devour. Little wonder D'banj is already a walking corpse!

I pity people like you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by Kolade9(m): 3:29am On Dec 11, 2014
Dem use celeb matter swear for this lapastical? undecided

She no go church since January...e reach december now she dey run go
You no fit whyn God grinundecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 11, 2014
Do you know how many I go to church,without it making news?

Tonto this,tonto that!

Wetin! Na tontoland we dey?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by Nosyke(m): 4:56am On Dec 11, 2014
ahnie:
lalasticlala...please na which soap you dhey use dey bathe?ayam using dudu osun ....the rapid speed in which your post hits FP...its questionable.

As in ehn, even me sef wonder.

As far as this na Tonto matter, e come be lalasticala thread, na sure bet for front page.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by ROZZAYY(f): 7:06am On Dec 11, 2014
Zoharariel:

Good omen indeed! What then is a church, if not a place where hypocrites assemble themselves & pretend worshiping an invisible Skyfairy while hiding their true satanic characters.

We have millions of them in Nigeria, or have you not heard of a Pastor in MFM that stole a SUV & fled with it to his village? or a Pastor in Redeem that raped & impregnated an 11 year old girl? or a G.O in Christ Embassy who collected stolen funds as tithe from a member who worked at Sheraton Hotel while claiming the money was non-refundable b'cos it has already been given to his invisible skyfairy.

The question is; can you allow your daughter to emulate the lifestyle of Tonto Dikeh? An industry pros.titute that has been fu.cked & bastardized by every Tom, Dick & Harry within & outside Nollywood. A destiny killer who goes about seeking whom to devour. Little wonder D'banj is already a walking corpse!

I pity people like you.
E neva reach to cry na. Haba!
Anyway am here to book space.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 11, 2014
So overrated like Angelina Jolie's beauty.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by Dreyl(m): 7:17am On Dec 11, 2014
None of my business.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by missterious(f): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2014
*yawns with my unbrushed mouth on thread* grin

I don't like Tonto Dikeh anymore, she blocked me on twitter. angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2014
Wait Tonto.,

GEJ;I'm sending two kids along witchu

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:57am On Dec 11, 2014
missterious:

Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by missterious(f): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Maybe 'cos talk and stalk her too much

I told her singing is not her calling.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by Dreyl(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2014
missterious:

Good for you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:37am On Dec 11, 2014
missterious:

I told her singing is not her calling.
Lolzz that was harsh. You hate her bah?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by paleo(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2014
amen to her prayers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Apologises To Wizkid Over Her Comment On TV / Timaya Working With Paul Okoye For His Next Single. Fans React / Photos From Efe's Thanksgiving Service In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.