Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) (28090 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Goes Bald (Hilarious Photo Of The Day) / Tonto Dikeh Goes Completely Unclad, Threatens to Shoot Her Fans With a Gun (PICS / Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by radiorebel(m): 8:56am On Dec 11, 2014
so what undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by tosongolabeaty: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2014
The passionate team int'l is at it again on december 28, 2014 at AKURE CITY HALL by 12pm.... The first 100people will win free airtime from mtm, glo, etc. Let go there..... Passionate team.....! Changing the world !

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by amurx(m): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2014
Lolz she needs hot prayer
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by Walebakare(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2014
Don't you think she need prayer?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2014
in years to come everybody will start attending mfm.even now all churches pray our so despised fire prayers. gospel truth

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by AJOT99(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2014
Hmm....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by Coolguy89(m): 8:59am On Dec 11, 2014
Wats my fuckin business wit dis,abeg mek I sleep joor
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by chimerase2: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2014
Dat tin way she wear no be black tighte undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by drey076(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2014
Nairaland is getting boring with dis tonto dikeh issue all d tym
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by chibwike(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2014
we now pay more attention to celebrites, than to even ourselves...

What's my buisness if she attends MFM or warever.

Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by chibwike(m): 9:05am On Dec 11, 2014
chimerase2:
Dat tin way she wear no be black tighte undecided
Na only that one you see
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by chimerase2: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2014
chibwike:
Na only that one you see
nna eh I tink say ma eyes dey deceive me grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by chibwike(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2014
chimerase2:
nna eh I tink say ma eyes dey deceive me grin
Lol...buh the thing dey hidden na...hw u take see am
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by KLand(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2014
dguyindcorner:
you mean she's allowed to enter MFM with this kind of dress?

Funny question.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 11, 2014
Zoharariel:

Good omen indeed! What then is a church, if not a place where hypocrites assemble themselves & pretend worshiping an invisible Skyfairy while hiding their true satanic characters.

We have millions of them in Nigeria, or have you not heard of a Pastor in MFM that stole a SUV & fled with it to his village? or a Pastor in Redeem that raped & impregnated an 11 year old girl? or a G.O in Christ Embassy who collected stolen funds as tithe from a member who worked at Sheraton Hotel while claiming the money was non-refundable b'cos it has already been given to his invisible skyfairy.

The question is; can you allow your daughter to emulate the lifestyle of Tonto Dikeh? An industry pros.titute that has been fu.cked & bastardized by every Tom, Dick & Harry within & outside Nollywood. A destiny killer who goes about seeking whom to devour. Little wonder D'banj is already a walking corpse!

I pity people like you.

Just look at this hypocrite sounding as if you know her completely , where you there when she did all that or you're just concluding from what you heard , am not say she's a saint but even if its just a lie you've told all your life you are not better than her. I see sadness and grieve all over your post , you need help.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by michaelmjzee: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2014
Lolz sum pple funny o,mAy God hv mercy on u tonto.se u tink say u fit bribe God?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by KLand(m): 9:13am On Dec 11, 2014
Walebakare:
Don't you think she need prayer?

I think so. But has she given her life to Christ? First thing first.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by chonchoro(m): 9:14am On Dec 11, 2014
Some body has taken the right step over her some ppl are here making mockery of her. just we there de watch until water carry u go
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by Lilimax(f): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2014
ahnie:
lalasticlala...please na which soap you dhey use dey bathe?ayam using dudu osun ....the rapid speed in which your post hits FP...its questionable.
Lalasticlala's post is always on point and no moderator can resist it smiley
He does his research well before posting and this is his secret. smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 11, 2014
Zoharariel:

Good omen indeed! What then is a church, if not a place where hypocrites assemble themselves & pretend worshiping an invisible Skyfairy while hiding their true satanic characters.

We have millions of them in Nigeria, or have you not heard of a Pastor in MFM that stole a SUV & fled with it to his village? or a Pastor in Redeem that raped & impregnated an 11 year old girl? or a G.O in Christ Embassy who collected stolen funds as tithe from a member who worked at Sheraton Hotel while claiming the money was non-refundable b'cos it has already been given to his invisible skyfairy.

The question is; can you allow your daughter to emulate the lifestyle of Tonto Dikeh? An industry pros.titute that has been fu.cked & bastardized by every Tom, Dick & Harry within & outside Nollywood. A destiny killer who goes about seeking whom to devour. Little wonder D'banj is already a walking corpse!

I pity people like you.
I pity you instead. salvation is personal don't think you aware
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by tolababa(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Wait Tonto.,

GEJ;I'm sending two kids along witchu

Laffing til I laff tumble
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by Teespice(f): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2014
ahnie:
lalasticlala...please na which soap you dhey use dey bathe?ayam using dudu osun ....the rapid speed in which your post hits FP...its questionable.

he's a supermod.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by treasuress: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2014
THE SEARCH FOR HUSBAND HAS STARTED DEATH TO ALL WOMEN I HATE THEM
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by Mrfils(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2014
End time things

undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by interleukin(f): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Wait Tonto.,

GEJ;I'm sending two kids along witchu

Blacks have really suffered. My God!!! Those pictures are heart breaking.

Just an observation, I've never seen a white malnourished / kwashiorkored kids picture undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by HydrogenOHazard: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2014
Tonto this tonto that tonto everything. Tonto narialand am I the only one that things she made a deal with narialand.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by Sylvarresta(m): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2014
so d devil in her free her small go pray......
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) by pweetixandy: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2014
Zoharariel:

I pity people like you.
ehen! Tell me sometin!? U mean tonto is responsible for d'banj's dwindling career?! So u mean u get money pass tonto? Or that u holy pass tonto or both?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Apologises To Wizkid Over Her Comment On TV / Timaya Working With Paul Okoye For His Next Single. Fans React / See How Dammy Krane Replied To A Fan After He Asked If He Used Fake Credit Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.