Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage (17796 Views)

looking for a matured guy who is ready to settle down / Are You Female Single Looking For Serious Man Call This Numbe 008063375869 / I Need A Serious Man : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Otobroto(f): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2014
azpekuliar:

cheesy

You should have told him to advertise all the girls he has slept with, before asking for front and back...here....

Sorry, she wont be added to your unending list of preys.
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by azpekuliar: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2014
Otobroto:

You should have told him to advertise all the girls he has slept with, before asking for front and back...here....

Sorry, she wont be added to your unending list of preys.

Hilarious! BTW, what's the connection between you and the OP? Otobroto = Enjoyment1? You might want to clarify.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Otobroto(f): 10:22am On Dec 30, 2014
azpekuliar:

Hilarious! BTW, what's the connection between you and the OP? Otobroto = Enjoyment1? You might want to clarify.
azpekuliar:

I like your resilience...She is my online sister, who watches my back so dat I dont fall prey to bad guys. We call each other, chat and discuss general issues. How about that?
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by azpekuliar: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Otobroto:

I like your resilience...She is my online sister, who watches my back so dat I dont fall prey to bad guys. We call each other, chat and discuss general issues. How about that?

Ok? I went digging, and saw similairities in threads created by you both, so had to ask.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Enjoymentgalore(f): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
azpekuliar:

Ok? I went digging, and saw similairities in threads created by you both, so had to ask.

Wetin matter, na wetin dem get from their threads. Better guys scarce jare....Na parasites plenty outside, and even if you want manage becos of potentials, na dat time dem come say, their family no want make him marry from ur tribe (wen money don come). Anyhow a woman gets his man, shld not matter....Thats for me sha ooo!
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Otobroto(f): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
azpekuliar:

My Brother...we had to come here, since one of us used the same medium to get the love of her life. No crime in trying. Already, it is yielding positive result.
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by diamondbank: 7:45am On Dec 31, 2014
I could have tried you but you are not ready to give yourself away in love even if u marry a loving husband.You may not know this about yourself because u understand and have convincing reason for everything you do .So I am not saying that u mean harm for ur would be husband.You do not mean any harm at all.You are a downtoearth person.God bless.
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Enjoyment1(f): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
diamondbank:
I could have tried you but you are not ready to give yourself away in love even if u marry a loving husband.You may not know this about yourself because u understand and have convincing reason for everything you do .So I am not saying that u mean harm for ur would be husband.You do not mean any harm at all.You are a downtoearth person.God bless.

You may be right from your perspective, but a man's meat is another's poison. So many men of today, wants women who can conribute to decision making at homes, and not rubber stamps. Gone is that era, hence, the reason for every of my decisions. It doesnt make me rigid, but gives another angle to an issue.
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 01, 2015
Enjoyment1:
I am a working class Christian lady looking for a serious guy beween the age of 35 and 38 for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage. I want to beg, I am ready for marriage, so any play boy should look elsewhere. I have my own work, and not going to be a liability to any man. All I want is a serious man, who have the fear of GOD ALMIGHTY.
If interested, please call 08172929726...
He seems serious. Check him out
https://www.nairaland.com/2070770/man-urgently-wants-lady-loving#29384025
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Obascoetubi: 7:13am On Jan 01, 2015
Enjoyment1:
Well, irrespective of some negative posts, I am doing this with utmost sincerity. Thats why I said earlier that, only serious persons should indicate interest. Once again, playboy, please check the next door. I cant bring myself this far to be ridiculed....So, ONLY SERIOUS MINDED PERSON PLS.

GOD bless you all.
why searching for husband online instead of offline? wat. of offline guyz? why u refused to mArry dem. wen they are looking for u? searching for husband/wife online, is not gud
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by computergenius(m): 9:47am On Jan 01, 2015
I want a lady for serious relationship. call or text facebook id to 08179681524.
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Barywhyte(m): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2015
But why aren't you replying ur fb messages. I sent you one, you read it, but you ignored it. Everything start fr friendship. Husbands don't suddenly fall from heaven. We all eventually end up marrying our friends.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Enjoyment1(f): 11:11am On Jan 02, 2015
Barywhyte:
But why aren't you replying ur fb messages. I sent you one, you read it, but you ignored it. Everything start fr friendship. Husbands don't suddenly fall from heaven. We all eventually end up marrying our friends.

So sorry Bro....Please blame it on me. I have been so busy of recent, so I dash in and dash out on facebook. Once again, I am so so sorry. Mnwhile, to remain real dat I want it to be, lets talk on fone. I am offerring myself to talk, just to make all know I am for real.

***Modified***
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by SpinalCord: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
Enjoyment1:

So sorry Bro....Please blame it on me. I have been so busy of recent, so I dash in and dash out on facebook. Once again, I am so so sorry. Mnwhile, to remain real dat I want it to be, lets talk on fone. I am offerring myself to talk, just to make all know I am for real.
***Modified***
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

Happy nu year sister.
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by selingel: 10:40am On Jan 10, 2015
Obascoetubi:

why searching for husband online instead of offline? wat. of offline guyz? why u refused to mArry dem. wen they are looking for u? searching for husband/wife online, is not gud

For me, one can meet his or her life partner anywhere. A friend of mine, meet his in a place, no one will ever thought it can happen. Yet, he dated several, and none materialised into marriage. They were just after the small change in is pocket...
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2015
whatsapp let chat 08115987833
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Obascoetubi: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
selingel:

For me, one can meet his or her life partner anywhere. A friend of mine, meet his in a place, no one will ever thought it can happen. Yet, he dated several, and none materialised into marriage. They were just after the small change in is pocket...
u wl soon meet witch or evil lAdy, if u are datin online
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by selingel: 8:35am On Jan 11, 2015
Obascoetubi:

u wl soon meet witch or evil lAdy, if u are datin online

Come to think of it, witches, are they not human beings? If you can take any to the church and conduct deliverance on any beautiful one with same compatible features, please go ahead. GOD'S original plan, is for man not to make hell, but to come to repentance.

My neigbhour's son's wife, was from internet. Today, she is expecting their second child. My elder brother's best friend, meet his wife on the internet. Today, they have four children. My supervisor at my place of work, met his wife through 2go (internet). They both have a son.

You had better face your fears, and confront it squarely. Being afraid of wicthes and wizards, will take you no where, as your current girlfriend (the one you met in the church), can be a witch, without you knowing.
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Obascoetubi: 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
selingel:

Come to think of it, witches, are they not human beings? If you can take any to the church and conduct deliverance on any beautiful one with same compatible features, please go ahead. GOD'S original plan, is for man not to make hell, but to come to repentance.

My neigbhour's son's wife, was from internet. Today, she is expecting their second child. My elder brother's best friend, meet his wife on the internet. Today, they have four children. My supervisor at my place of work, met his wife through 2go (internet). They both have a son.

You had better face your fears, and confront it squarely. Being afraid of wicthes and wizards, will take you no where, as your current girlfriend (the one you met in the church), can be a witch, without you knowing.
go marry dem
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Obascoetubi: 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
selingel:

Finding a TRUE LOVER is
becoming something else
these days! Ada Nba
Agbazue, the 17 year old girl
who fell from an abandoned
18 storey building in Abule-
Ajanloco in Lagos, while
trying to escape from a
facebook lover turned rapist,
says that her assailants
intended to kill her for ritual
purpose after forcefully
having carnal knowledge of
her.
This is really sad. Ada is
currently lying at the Ilemba
Ajangbadi hospital in Lagos
where she is being treated for
multiple fractures and other
injuries.
She attributes her being alive
to a miracle, stating that she
finds it hard to explain her
survival.
What happened that a man
she loved through facebook
wanted to kill her? Details
below:
When they met at a public
place and she could
remember is that, "he
touched me and immediately,
I lost my senses. I started
following him."
Ada was lured to the
abandoned storey building on
December 26th by a man she
purportedly met on facebook
as exclusively reported by
The Mirror, last weekend.
The injured young lady said
she is alive to tell her story
from the sick bed to teach
others to be careful of who
they make friends with on
social media.
“My being alive is a miracle
and I am grateful to God.
With what I saw in that room,
that man can be a cultist, he
can be a ritual killer.
"He told me that he is a
Buccaneer,” she narrated,
tearfully. According to her, a
facebook friend she identified
as Michael lured her through
Facebook to the abandoned
building.
Agbazue, on that fateful day,
got dressed for a date with
Michael. Narrating her ordeal,
the young girl stated that she
got a call on her mobile
phone:
“My phone rang and a man
said he wanted to speak with
me. I don’t know how he got
my number but he told me
that it was from my Facebook
page but he is not my friend
on face book. He told me his
name is Michael but he is not
any of the Michaels that I
know.
“I did not see any harm
because he said we should
meet at the Ile-Nla Bus Stop
which is a busy place. When I
got to the bus stop, I noticed
he was looking at my picture
on his phone. He looked up
to see my face. He was
standing opposite the road,”
she narrated.
Agbazue said she became
alarmed at first because the
man did not look like the
Michael she knew on the face
book. At that point, she
hastily pointed out that she
does not know him.
As if trying to reassure her,
the stranger told Agbazue to
cross over. Not realizing the
mistake in doing so, the girl
crossed over. The man
touched her and immediately,
as narrated, matters changed.
According to her she lost all
will to resist the man.
It was just him, no other
person was with him. He is a
young man around 24 or 25
years old. “He told me that he
is staying with his mum and
brothers in the uncompleted
building and they have
neighbours.
He told me that they live in
the uncompleted building (an
18 floor abandoned Federal
government building). She
explained that this was about
4.30 pm, that day.
“As we were going inside the
building, I saw a lady coming
out from the building. I saw
passers-by and people
playing ball. When we
entered, he took me to the
fourth floor and we entered a
big room.
"I saw clothes. He told me
that even the other side has
neighbours. When we
continued climbing up the
stairs, I told him that I was
tired but he pleaded with me.
At the walls, I saw some
strange diagrams, cultists
diagrams painted on the wall.
“I saw a human head by the
wall. The head is not fresh
but the head has long weave
on (attachment) on it . I was
scared when I saw the head. I
wanted to go back but he
brought out a knife.
“I was kind of scared but not
too scared. He ordered me to
keep climbing up into the
wider room,” narrated the girl.
According to Agbazue, the
place looked like an umbrella
and has many windows.
She said that the man
ordered her to leave the
window. But she saw also
that there was the word
‘buccaneer’ on the wall. The
man called Michael then told
her that he is a Buccaneer.
Continuing her narration, the
girl said that she saw lots of
cultist diagrams on the wall.
“ I moved away and he told
me to start pulling off my
clothes. I told him you are
not my husband so I cannot
pull off my clothes for you;
he told me that I was proving
stubborn but I continued to
beg him, but the more I
begged him the more he used
the knife to threaten me.
“He said if he calls his
friends, it will be too much
for me” she said.
Michael started making calls.
He made the first call and he
started calling the second
person.
According to her, the man
said that she should not try
to run. Now desperate, she
moved to the window looking
for an escape.
She tried to climb down by
holding a pole that she saw.
At that point, he ran to her
and held her hand, “trying to
prevent me from escaping.
" I used my other hand to
push him and that was how I
fell to the ground,” she
stated. Residents of the area
saw Ada as she fell from the
building thinking that she
might be an apparition.
Ada is a victim of bad
facebook affair. If not for
God, maybe she wont be alive
again. Ladies, learn o!
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by selingel: 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
@ Obascoetubi: I am really touched by the story above, and it is a warning to both men and women....seeking genuine relationship on the internet. But then, becos there are so much armed-robbery attacks in a particular town (carried out by boys/men of that town), does that mean that, all youth and men, are are robbers? It will amount to fallacy of generalisation? If not that some persons whom I would have used as examples, visits this site regularly, I would have been more explicit when it comes to finding love on the net.

Many have seen their spouses on the net, just like, a few have fallen victims. That does that mean, becos a couple have fallen victims, then, the whole process should be jettisoned.

A few years back, someone was able to clone a close friend of my fiancee's phone number, and also used it to swindled her of N1,500 recharge card. Does that mean she should stop using GSM, becos of that?

Finally, on my way back to Lagos on one of my trips; just at the motor park at Jabi in Abuja, a beautiful Ghana/Nigeria lady, met my friend, whom I was travelling with. Before I could blink my eyes, they started chatting as if they have met for like 10 years. When the bus (Toyota Sienna) finally departed, the lady was resting her head on the guy's shoulder like long-time lovers. Today, they are on their way to Ghana for their traditional wedding. What baffles me is that, despite all the warnings about how to deal with strangers at different motor-parks, both met, and their body chemistry blended....and that was it. In fact, when we arrived Ojota, she decided to follow us to Ikorodu to sleep overnight becos it was almost midnight (as we left very very late). To you, she might be a prostitue, or maybe a witch, or something, but she risked it, as she later confessed.

So, life itself is a risk, but it can be painful, when all the precautional measures are not exhausted, before condeming a process. In summary, you may be right, but does it rubbishes the entire channel?

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Enjoymentgalore(f): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
A Nairalander just shared this with me. I wonder what some men intend to achieve? You know you are married, yet you are calling a lady that is single and praying to have a legitimate relationship, which she believes may translates into marriage. What is their motive?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by selingel: 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Enjoymentgalore:
A Nairalander just shared this with me. I wonder what some men intend to achieve? You know you are married, yet you are calling a lady that is single and praying to have a legitimate relationship, which she believes may translates into marriage. What is their motive?

When they start having problems, they will never know the source. Sex, was not meant to be abused. What do we have today? Worst of all, from married men.
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by dasrackhor(m): 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
Enjoyment1:
I am a working class Christian lady looking for a serious guy beween the age of 35 and 38 for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage. I want to beg, I am ready for marriage, so any play boy should look elsewhere. I have my own work, and not going to be a liability to any man. All I want is a serious man, who have the fear of GOD ALMIGHTY.
If interested, please call 08172929726...
my question is y now...When guyz r busy calling u to av a serious relationship in yha young youthful days u refused...Now u r looking for God fearing man afta u av bullshit dem back den...May God help u sha....
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Enjoyment1(f): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
dasrackhor:
my question is y now...When guyz r busy calling u to av a serious relationship in yha young youthful days u refused...Now u r looking for God fearing man afta u av bullshit dem back den...May God help u sha....

My brother, you are very correct, but know that all men and women, have the right to choose what they want.

For me, I choosed to keep myself till the day of my wedding, instead of being fondled by your like, in the school toilet, then.

I choosed not to have your kind of boyfriend, so that my husband will know why I refused men at the early stage of my life.

I choosed not to answer those randy boys those days, who were pretenders even in the house of God. When one of their girlfriends got pregnant, they respected my stand, as that act nearly crashed the choir.

I choosed not to respond to boyfriends/men, when your likes, had many girls abort for them several times, while at the University.

Even at this, I will still choose not to follow any man, so long he does not meet my criteria. I know that, every woman has her own husband. Mine will soon locate me, and then, he will appreciate my wait when he meets everything intact!.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Hardtalk: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Enjoyment1:

My brother, you are very correct, but know that all men and women, have the right to choose what they want.
For me, I choosed to keep myself till the day of my wedding, instead of being fondled by your like, in the school toilet, then.
I choosed not to have your kind of boyfriend, so that my husband will know why I refused men at the early stage of my life.
I choosed not to answer those randy boys those days, who were pretenders even in the house of God. When one of their girlfriends got pregnant, they respected my stand, as that act nearly crashed the choir.
I choosed not to respond to boyfriends/men, when your likes, had many girls abort for them several times, while at the University.
Even at this, I will still choose not to follow any man, so long he does not meet my criteria. I know that, every woman has her own husband. Mine will soon locate me, and then, he will appreciate my wait when he meets everything intact!.

If the above fact is true, please keep it up, and dont mind any negative comment(s). May God see you through.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Hardtalk: 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
dasrackhor:

Dont you think this is fallacy of generalisation?
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by dasrackhor(m): 11:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Enjoyment1:

if u meet my type of man den all what u will be saying is Halleluyah..so come of ΐτ̅ and face life n stop pretending to be what u r not..face ΐτ̅...May God provide yha man for u bt stop acting like a chameleon...
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by dasrackhor(m): 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hardtalk:

Dont you think this is fallacy of generalisation?
if u say so....
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Hardtalk: 8:23am On Jan 14, 2015
dasrackhor:
if u say so....

What is the difference between you and her? She is saying, she is not one of the type of girls that you carry; yet you are claiming "sainthood".

My brother, come out of self-promotion. No man does that. It shows your are what she alleges.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by Enjoyment1(f): 8:36am On Jan 14, 2015
dasrackhor:
if u meet my type of man den all what u will be saying is Halleluyah..so come of ΐτ̅ and face life n stop pretending to be what u r not..face ΐτ̅...May God provide yha man for u bt stop acting like a chameleon...

How will I say halleluyah, when your type almost raped me? From my experience, all mouth runners like you, are green snakes, under the green grass. Well, never mind, you too will meet your type of women. Cheers...
Re: I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage by dasrackhor(m): 8:36am On Jan 14, 2015
Hardtalk:

What is the difference between you and her? She is saying, she is not one of the type of girls that you carry; yet you are claiming "sainthood".

My brother, come out of self-promotion. No man does that. It shows your are what she alleges.
can't stop laughing...Bring ΐτ̅ on...Alleged indeed...sainthood indeed..Self promotion indeed..Gat nothing more to say..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who's Dating Who On Nairaland? / Come And Chill With NL Coolest Babe=onila! / Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.