Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Why Exactly Do You Want Jonathan To Rule Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Exactly Do You Want Jonathan To Rule Again? (546 Views)

Why Exactly Do Igbo People Want To Break Away From Nigeria? / Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan / I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Exactly Do You Want Jonathan To Rule Again? by handsum92: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
Firstly, I must say I'm strictly non partisan and highly objective!...just wondering apart from the obvious reasons of less capable and ineligible opposition,why would some Nigerians want Jonathan for second term

Does he actually merit a second term opportunity?

What has been his achievement so far?

Waiting for the #teamGEJtill2019 to speak on this...Let's forget party affliations and talk eligibity and competence,
And yea, this thread aint for what he'll do(leave campaign for later) and let's talk about what he has done and try to appraise and evaluate our president's performance objectively...looking @ it objectively and pragmatically, does GEj deserve a place in the white house come 2015?
Re: Why Exactly Do You Want Jonathan To Rule Again? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
where are gej supporters? come nd display ur mumunism
Re: Why Exactly Do You Want Jonathan To Rule Again? by acenazt: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
His next tenure should be done in Kirikiri. He doesn't even merit the class captain position he help in his primary school days.
Re: Why Exactly Do You Want Jonathan To Rule Again? by aljharem(m): 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
edozie04:
where are gej supporters? come nd display ur mumunism

If Mumunism means I should cast my vote for likes of Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu OBJ etc I RATHER REMAIN A MUMU FOREVER

@ op

He is the best choice we have now, APC should have presented Fashola. Maybe things would have been different
Re: Why Exactly Do You Want Jonathan To Rule Again? by simplemach(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
I want him to rule because i do not see any other capable contestant.

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do You Want Jonathan To Rule Again? by silverprince413(m): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
We don't have any other candidate to vote for

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do You Want Jonathan To Rule Again? by dryakson(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Please can we have no president at all Thank you

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Do You Want Jonathan To Rule Again? by Toosure70: 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
Just to cause problem dat will lead to division of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

BATTLE OF THE TITANS: GMB Confronts JEG In February 2015! / In New Book, Obasanjo Blasts Jonathan, Atiku, Nnamani, Tinubu / Plateau State Governor Appoints His Son As One Of His Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.