Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Specifications Required Of A Quality Android Phone/tab - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Specifications Required Of A Quality Android Phone/tab (931 Views)

10 Cheap Quality Android Smartphones You Can Buy In Nigeria With N20k Minimum / 7 Top Quality Android Phones In Nigeria Between ₦10,000 – ₦25,000 / Tecno M7 Specifications And Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Specifications Required Of A Quality Android Phone/tab by Aringon(m): 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
I have gone through reviews on nairaland pertending to specifications of a quality android smartphone or a tab.
Specifications in terms of camera quality
Battery rating
RAM
Internal memory
CPU
Screen size etc
Specifications which could aid a new brand phone to break into the Nigerian market.

My specifications are:
Front camera-8mp
Back camera-13mp
Battery-4100-4500mAh
RAM-3GB
Internal-32GB expandable to 128
Screen size-6 inches
CPU-Mediatek 6795,Octa quad 2.0
OS-Android lollipop V5

Please contribute n thanks
Re: Specifications Required Of A Quality Android Phone/tab by Lagusta(m): 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Corning gorilla glass 3

All sensors ready

5-6 inch super Amoles crystal display touchscreen with a density of about 500ppi or higher

Dolby digital surround speakers

OTA OTG

Errrrrrrrrrrt
Re: Specifications Required Of A Quality Android Phone/tab by Aringon(m): 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Please what is OTG and OTA?
Thanks for contributing
Re: Specifications Required Of A Quality Android Phone/tab by Lagusta(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
OTG: On the go.... Some devices have this cool feature that turns your phone/tab into a USB host I.e you can plug in a flash drive, hard disc drive, mouse or even another phone for charging

OTA: Over the air. You can easily update and upgrade your android OS with ease via the internet without any hassles and lags....
Re: Specifications Required Of A Quality Android Phone/tab by Aringon(m): 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thanks man, well done
Re: Specifications Required Of A Quality Android Phone/tab by amyxtrac: 1:34am On Dec 11, 2014
Re: Specifications Required Of A Quality Android Phone/tab by Nsonaso(m): 7:41am On Dec 11, 2014
Lagusta:
Corning gorilla glass 3

All sensors ready

5-6 inch super Amoles crystal display touchscreen with a density of about 500ppi or higher

Dolby digital surround speakers

OTA OTG

Errrrrrrrrrrt
Please did you mean Super AMOLED or there is another screen technology called Amoles?

1 Like

Re: Specifications Required Of A Quality Android Phone/tab by Nsonaso(m): 8:00am On Dec 11, 2014
Aringon:
I have gone through reviews on nairaland pertending to specifications of a quality android smartphone or a tab.
Specifications in terms of camera quality
Battery rating
RAM
Internal memory
CPU
Screen size etc
Specifications which could aid a new brand phone to break into the Nigerian market.

My specifications are:
Front camera-8mp
Back camera-13mp
Battery-4100-4500mAh
RAM-3GB
Internal-32GB expandable to 128
Screen size-6 inches
CPU-Mediatek 6795,Octa quad 2.0
OS-Android lollipop V5

Please contribute n thanks

Bro... I have 3 questions to ask you, 1 are you manufacturing for the masses or you want to manufacture for the Pros or for the both?

Talking about Camera:
Boosting high camera pixel size will not do you really good, your main focus should be Quality Lens from Sony and a very good tweaked Camera App to control your Camera Lens so as to get clean pictures (else you can still have a good Lens, high camera pixel size and still get a crappy pictures if you don't have a good Camera App)

Advice: You can port Sony Phones Camera App or Samsung Galaxy Camera App to work on your ROM.
Re: Specifications Required Of A Quality Android Phone/tab by Aringon(m): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2014
Nsonaso:

Bro... I have 3 questions to ask you, 1 are you manufacturing for the masses or you want to manufacture for the Pros or for the both?

Talking about Camera:
Boosting high camera pixel size will not do you really good, your main focus should be Quality Lens from Sony and a very good tweaked Camera App to control your Camera Lens so as to get clean pictures (else you can still have a good Lens, high camera pixel size and still get a crappy pictures if you don't have a good Camera App)

Advice: You can port Sony Phones Camera App or Samsung Galaxy Camera App to work on your ROM.

Something like this-13MP auto-focus camera with SONY BSI 4th Sensor and Super Resolution Digital Zoom (5x)
Re: Specifications Required Of A Quality Android Phone/tab by Aringon(m): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2014
Nsonaso:

Talking about Camera:

Bros, I might not manufacture but when u go thru reviews on nairaland, u read lots of stuffs regarding what makes a quality fone. Especially when Tecno is mentioned and aside that, u see diff android fones brought into the country and methinks I shud find out those particular specs needed.
Nigeria should not be a dumping ground for all sort and knowing fully well that Samsung n other android manufacturers do not spend 25k to manufacture their phones yet they will sell it at outrageous prices becos of brand
Re: Specifications Required Of A Quality Android Phone/tab by Lagusta(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2014
Nsonaso:

Please did you mean Super AMOLED or there is another screen technology called Amoles?

No vex jare.... Typo things..

Super AMOLED

(1) (Reply)

. / The Kind Of Battery You Wish For Your Smartphone (photo) / Try Firefox OS On Android Painlessly With B2gdroid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.