Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

The Unstoppable Apostle – Amb. Dr. Sign Fireman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Unstoppable Apostle – Amb. Dr. Sign Fireman (2596 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unstoppable Apostle – Amb. Dr. Sign Fireman by Thecustodian(m): 12:57am On Dec 11, 2014
The Custodian December 11, 2014

After several allegations to bring down The Final Move of God. Amb. Dr. Sign Fireman is still strong propagating the mission he was sent for by the Almighty God. Some years back he was ignorantly accused of flaunting out with all kinds of females folks. And also was accused of tricking the people with fake miracles of extorting money from them. Early two years ago, a famous united kingdom based reporter storms the ministry of Amb. Dr. Sign Fireman’s Church, pretending to come and interview the ministry and promise to propagating the good work of God, sources told The Custodian. He was bribed by some enemies of The Final Move of God to rubbish and speak hill of the Apostle. The major one was early this year, were he was wrongfully setup by the same enemies of the final move of God that he sent an 18years old boy to help him bring the feces of a young virgin girl. This went round the news, and made several headlines. From all these allegations, the apostle is still strong spreading the good news from one country to the other. And the Almighty God as never failed him.

The Custodian gathered that each time (Amb. Sign Fireman) is wrongfully accused, his friend the Holy Ghost always vindicate him and give him double announcement worldwide. One of the major setup that took place early this year was an indication of the announcement, that the ambassador hired the services of 18years old to get the feces of a virgin girl for a reward of N100,000 for the assignment. The Custodian understand that so many people are after Ambassador, the people who are after him are the same people who were after late Archbishop Benson Idahosa, who claimed that the great man of God was a drug pusher. We are talking about the same guys who fought Rev. Dr. Anwuzia of Zoe Ministries International and ran him down.

They are the same people who fought Prophet Samson Ayorinde. They are the wicked and satanic people who battle all great men of God who God uses mightily to perform miracles. There are people who are strategically after anyone they feel is a General in the miracles. Men of God have to hear this. This is not my war. It is a war against all of us. It is Dr. Sign Fireman today; tomorrow it might be another Minister of the gospel. We have to deal with this once and for all. We have to deal with it so we can have free sail in the call and mandate God has given to us.”

Responding to various allegations that some of his miracles were fake, The Custodian was meant to understand that “Controversy is created when an allegation is leveled against you and you don’t reply the allegation. Thus, you reply the allegation. Thus, you wear the tag, controversial. But if it is replied, it often clears it. I have not really been replying the media. Hence, I became controversial. It doesn’t hurt me. If you say I’m a lady that doesn’t make me one.
Many of these people have never been to our service because if they had been here, they would know that many times before I pray for some people, sometimes I even call doctors to verify their cases. So, if I’m fake are the doctors also fake? Or are they referring to the case of the late famous actor, Enebeli Elebuwa, where they said he claimed I didn’t heal him?
The video they were circulating on YouTube was not from us in the first place. Second, when they brought the actor sometime in 2010 or so, I prayed for him. He was not just healed. He came back and did thanksgiving. We have the video. Then, he went back to location only for him to claim in 2012 or so I didn’t heal him.
But the movies he was doing after he came to our church were not shot on his sick bed. The fact you were healed of malaria does not mean you can’t have malaria again. The facts are there. I never said once you were healed, you wouldn’t be sick again, all your life. Even Jesus didn’t do that. Jesus would say, ‘go and sin no more, less a worst thing will come upon you.’
When asked to describe himself, he said “Someone that loves Jesus like mad. That’s Dr. Sign Fireman. I was born again at the age of five. My mother was born again in 1967. My grandmother was born again in 1950s. My great grandmother was involved in ministry of Mary Slessor, the missionary. I have been preaching in churches since the age of seven, I wrote my first book at 14. I have been holding miracle crusades, hiring grounds, stadia from the age of 19. So, if someone says the miracles are fake, so, why are they coming?

On why there are so many celebrities in his church, he said, “The Bible says we should preach the gospel to every creature. The celebrities, as you call them, are all part of God’s creature. I love everybody. And people, no matter their status, respond to love. This is the only church I know where part of the offering of the previous Sunday is shared among the poor. Which church does that? Last year, I gave out all my property as seed. I brought them to church for my congregation. I can show you the pictures. No matter what people say about you, your life speaks. That is just the truth.
It was further observed that, despite the various allegations on the anointed man of God. America is on fire; recently he had several programs in different cities in America. It was said that several miracles took place, and the city of America is still on fire.

Barely a month ago of his arrival, he was bestow an Ambassadorship to the United Nations. So the next time you want to address him, His name is Amb. Dr. Sign Fireman.

www.thecustodianonline.com

1 Share

Re: The Unstoppable Apostle – Amb. Dr. Sign Fireman by DrSignFireman(m): 12:29am On Dec 05, 2016
Well God have been doing His wonders in my life and ministries!

Learn more about Dr Sign Fireman
http://www.signfireman.net
Re: The Unstoppable Apostle – Amb. Dr. Sign Fireman by HardMirror(m): 6:38am On Dec 05, 2016
DrSignFireman:

As long as gullible people are paying. I can see his ministry needs a boost, hence all the rubbish threads you are opening here.
Re: The Unstoppable Apostle – Amb. Dr. Sign Fireman by Ranchhoddas: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2016
DrSignFireman:

Bloody liar...Kindly provide a link of the UN making you an ambassador. Na who wan allow your kind enter UN building?

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel About God? / Chiedozie Chilaka: Fake Catholic Priest and His Fake Miracles ….Exposing the Unv / Olokun Initiation In Edo State, Nigeria [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.