Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Oh My! The Biggest Blasphemy Of Our Time. (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oh My! The Biggest Blasphemy Of Our Time. (photo) (697 Views)

The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) / Some Women Breastfeeding Animals...oh My God!! / Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My! The Biggest Blasphemy Of Our Time. (photo) by kachysblog(f): 1:09am On Dec 11, 2014
Did you see what I saw. Is there anything wrong with that photo? Someone help please…

www.kachysblog.com

1 Share

Re: Oh My! The Biggest Blasphemy Of Our Time. (photo) by kossyablaze(m): 1:21am On Dec 11, 2014
Atheist

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oh My! The Biggest Blasphemy Of Our Time. (photo) by Priceless24(f): 1:25am On Dec 11, 2014
Biggest blasphemy? Have you been living under a rock for the past century?

1 Like

Re: Oh My! The Biggest Blasphemy Of Our Time. (photo) by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 11, 2014
[size=50pt]op so you just dey know even some nigerians believe there's no God talk les of oyinbos[/size]

1 Like

Re: Oh My! The Biggest Blasphemy Of Our Time. (photo) by perdy: 2:38am On Dec 11, 2014
Im agnostic and find that slogan as deeply offensive as if it say ALLAH IS PROBABLY GOD, START WORRYING AND ENJOY THE QURAN !!!

No doubt some dumb athiest thought it up. What kind of culture does this… oh yeah my one.

there needs to be a war

1 Like

Re: Oh My! The Biggest Blasphemy Of Our Time. (photo) by sam4(m): 3:48am On Dec 11, 2014
foolish goat
Re: Oh My! The Biggest Blasphemy Of Our Time. (photo) by Beesluv: 4:45am On Dec 11, 2014
God is merciful

1 Like

Re: Oh My! The Biggest Blasphemy Of Our Time. (photo) by ibson99(m): 5:26am On Dec 11, 2014
perdy:
Im agnostic and find that slogan as deeply offensive as if it say ALLAH IS PROBABLY GOD, START WORRYING AND ENJOY THE QURAN !!!

No doubt some dumb athiest thought it up. What kind of culture does this… oh yeah my one.

there needs to be a war
you're agnostic? What's the difference between being agnostic and being a dumb atheist?

1 Like

Re: Oh My! The Biggest Blasphemy Of Our Time. (photo) by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 11, 2014
It's no news, some people believe there's no God.
Re: Oh My! The Biggest Blasphemy Of Our Time. (photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:00am On Dec 11, 2014
perdy:

there needs to be a war
You are agnostic and you don't know that stuff is made by a fellow agnostic? An atheist will say "There is no go", an agnostic believed in god on a probability. That statement is no different from something like "There is probably a god". All are still based on probability.

1 Like

Re: Oh My! The Biggest Blasphemy Of Our Time. (photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:02am On Dec 11, 2014
If you find that offensive then you haven't seen anything, you just awoke from stone age!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Like To Work For Nairaland / Chad Soldiers Crosses Into Nigeria To Fight With Boko Haram / Bokoharam Invades Dadinkowa Town,30km From Gombe state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.