Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman (5715 Views)

World Shortest Woman-photos(a Must See)the Shortest Woman Living Is Jyoti Amge(i / Meet The World's Smallest Woman Jyoti Amge / World's Shortest Woman Wants To Be Bollywood Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman by aiyeboy(m): 5:59am On Dec 11, 2014
Jyoti Amge (born 16 December 1993) is an Indian actress notable for being the world's smallest living woman according to Guinness World Records..
[img]http://3.bp..com/-2sKFpN6eL0I/VIN4I7tk5tI/AAAAAAAAAeU/a75QuDHEJRc/s1600/h-JYOTI-AMGE-960x540.jpg[/img]
Jyoti Amge (born 16 December 1993) is an Indian actress notable for being the world's smallest living woman according to Guinness World Records.
On December 16, 2011 ‒ Amge's 18th birthday, she was officially declared the world's smallest woman by Guinness World Records with a height of 62.8 cm (2 ft 0.6 in). Her restricted height is due to a growth anomaly called achondroplasia.
Amge was featured in the 2009 documentary entitled Body Shock: Two Foot High Teen. She was also a guest participant on Bigg Boss 6, an Indian television show. On August 13, 2014, she was cast in the fourth season of American Horror Story: Freak Show.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ILkX2QdZ6sI/VIN4IpWyl3I/AAAAAAAAAeI/rCPGilWVCHQ/s1600/jyoti_amge_-_shortest_woman__500x345.jpg[/img]
In 2012, she met the world’s shortest man, Chandra Bahadur Dangi of Nepal. The pair posed together for the 57th edition of the Guinness World Records 2013.

more and source: http://www.betterbext.com/2014/12/meet-jyoti-amge-worlds-shortest-woman.html
Re: MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman by kilokeys(m): 6:01am On Dec 11, 2014
wow.. her smiles are genuine..

many 5fts folks here can frown for Africa
Re: MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman by aiyeboy(m): 6:02am On Dec 11, 2014
kilokeys:

many 4fts folks here can frown for Africa
lol grin
Re: MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman by echobee(f): 6:07am On Dec 11, 2014
kilokeys:

many 5fts folks here can frown for Africa
grin grin grin. U b a d gidi gan grin
Re: MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman by madridguy(m): 6:09am On Dec 11, 2014
Hmmmnnnn. Fine girl

1 Like

Re: MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman by aiyeboy(m): 6:14am On Dec 11, 2014
echobee:

grin grin grin. U b a d gidi gan grin
lol

i just ff u can u do the same.
Re: MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman by StevinMorgan(m): 6:22am On Dec 11, 2014
shocked how can somebody have the same hieght with a doll baby. How will she have sex? Who thing go size am? grin her case dey court.. Lol let me shut up.
Re: MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman by aiyeboy(m): 6:26am On Dec 11, 2014
StevinMorgan:
shocked how can somebody have the same hieght with a doll baby. How will she have sex? Who thing go size am? grin her case dey court.. Lol let me shut up.
grin grin grin grin grin bros u be case!!!

i just ff u can u do the same?
Re: MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman by SirHouloo(m): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2014
See life! And plenty girls go dey blame God for having pimples .... Una case dey court sha.
Re: MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman by StevinMorgan(m): 7:08am On Dec 11, 2014
aiyeboy:

grin grin grin grin grin bros u be case!!!

i just ff u can u do the same?

lwkmd... Leave me ohhh cheesy
Re: MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 11, 2014
Eiyah, she still looks cool.

1 Like

Re: MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman by aiyeboy(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
Eiyah, she still looks cool.
more than many naija girls.

i just ff u can you do the same?
Re: MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman by Tallesty1(m): 7:45am On Dec 11, 2014
Is she single?
Re: MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman by MizMyColi(f): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2014
undecided undecided undecided

angry

tongue tongue

grin
Tallesty1:
Is she single?

1 Like

Re: MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman by Uniquexty(f): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2014
She's happy and grateful the way she is... God help me. I need that spirit.

1 Like

Re: MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman by Tallesty1(m): 8:12am On Dec 11, 2014
MizMyColi:
undecided undecided undecided

angry

tongue tongue

grin
What say you?

wink
Re: MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman by mesoade(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2014
Who's joyti amge?
If not because of this post,we don't know her here in francenigeria
Re: MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2014
aiyeboy:

more than many naija girls.

i just ff u can you do the same?
awww dear. I've exceeded my ff backs smiley
Re: MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman by aiyeboy(m): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
awww dear. I've exceeded my ff backs smiley

thats no problem i didn't even know it can be exceeded.........
Re: MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman by Godmother(f): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
StevinMorgan:

If she marries the world shortest man everything will be balanced. I wouldn't advise them to have kids though before we begin use microscope find pickin.
Re: MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman by enoqueen: 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
na India everything for de happen. world youngest mother, shortest woman, infact hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman by aiyeboy(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
enoqueen:
na India everything for de happen. world youngest mother, shortest woman, infact hmmmmmm
what about most foolish?
Re: MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman by enoqueen: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
[quote author=aiyeboy post=28801385]
what about most foolish?[/quot

u should know better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Yusuf Buhari's Girlfriend. / Sugar Mummy From Lagos Needs Serious Relationship {details Here} / #bbnaija: Olamide And Son Milliano Visit The Housemate, All Suprise(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.