Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention (37474 Views)

Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement / Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch / President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention by sukkot: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, Mugabe is G but he acts somewhat senile sometimes these days lol. But still a legend though.

Anyway, you can't compare life expectancy in Zim to naij. Zim just plummeted recently, yet the life expectancy there is still far higher than naija's. And Mugabe has been living a presidential lifestyle for decades. This man looks fragile lol.

Also, Mugabe is far more educated, exposed, and intelligent compared to this man.

Regardless, I will just watch as it unfolds.
you must think buhari lives in lagos. i am sure he has a nice relaxing life with no stress. he may not be rich but i am sure he is very comfortable. and thats his stature. when he was breaking his foot up umaru dikkos a-s-s he looked as fragile as he did now. some people just have fast metabolism. dont let the stature fool you now, the general is a lean mean son of a gun grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention by MEILYN(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
sukkot:
its spiritual bros. he is the cleanser. we are entering a cleansing season worldwide. the second coming. only cleansing leaders will be elected now. the day of darkness is over. punishment is finished. time to bring the light wink
Indeed chief.. Buhari is the change we have been craving for

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention by sukkot: 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
MEILYN:
Indeed chief.. Buhari is the change we have been craving for
you know it bros. the euphoria is blowing. its a vibration. a wave that is sweeping. it is not of man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention by Iceking1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
Caseless:
brother, thank u. U really touched me with this post.

its my gr8test pleasure
Re: Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention by MEILYN(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
sukkot:
you know it bros. the euphoria is blowing. its a vibration. a wave that is sweeping. it is not of man.
You said something about Buhari being the best President for Nigeria a long time ago even before the Election drew near. I think the prophecy is about to be fulfilled, SAI Buhari.. I just hope and I really hope Nigerians would vote wisely....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rosamsUvZlQ

if this speech brings tears from your eyes rather than send you to sleep then you need to see a doctor fast!
Re: Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
sukkot:
you must think buhari lives in lagos. i am sure he has a nice relaxing life with no stress. he may not be rich but i am sure he is very comfortable. and thats his stature. when he was breaking his foot up umaru dikkos a-s-s he looked as fragile as he did now. some people just have fast metabolism. dont let the stature fool you now, the general is a lean mean son of a gun grin

Lol, that was time ago, in a different clime and with a different team - with full military gears on and under military dictatorship. The rules of engagement is different now. And if he were that intelligent and calculative like a real strong leader should be, he definitely wouldn't have been overthrown easily the way they threw him out.

I honestly don't like any of the old guards who have been there since the civil war. The country needs a new awakening and all these folks need to be wiped out, for a new beginning, starting from the loquacious gorilla that just released a book.
Re: Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention by synoble(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ninapha:

As a Nigerian I love Bahari's speech and salute his courage.

Orators are born to lift souls with their speeches but Performers are born to build on the speeches of the orators. They speak less fantastically but talk with their achievements.

Bahari is the orator.
Jonathan is the performer!

Ride on Jonathan u are the man.
another warped mentality
Re: Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention by Caseless: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Iceking1:

its my gr8test pleasure
perfect!!!
Re: Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ninapha:

As a Nigerian I love Bahari's speech and salute his courage.

Orators are born to lift souls with their speeches but Performers are born to build on the speeches of the orators. They speak less fantastically but talk with their achievements.

Bahari is the orator.
Jonathan is the performer!

Ride on Jonathan u are the man.

Find time to watch the video of the speech

I have seen Orators both in Nigeria and across the globe. Buhari does not qualify as an Orator by any standards whatsoever

You can not read the text of a speech probably written by an aide and then call Buhari an Orator when the video speech of the speech is the dullest thing around
Re: Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention by Ninapha(f): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
mikeansy:

Find time to watch the video of the speech

I have seen Orators both in Nigeria and across the globe. Buhari does not qualify as an Orator by any standards whatsoever

You can not read the text of a speech probably written by an aide and then call Buhari an Orator when the video speech of the speech is the dullest thing around

really? My dear i was speaking from the perspective that such speech can spur those who vote by pefect wordings.

Indeed it was specific, concise and impactive but i know he only needs our sympathy.

Will make out time and watch. Thnks.
Re: Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention by tola9ja: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
JONATHAN FANS AFTER BUHARI WON THE APC TICKET

1 Share

Re: Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention by Ilekokonit: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2014
I can’t give you a pocketful of dollars or naira to purchase your support. Even if I could, I would not do so. The fate of this nation is not up for sale. What I will give you and this nation is all of my strength, commitment, sweat and toil in the service of the people. What I can give you is my all. - Buhari, Dec 11, 2014

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention by DaBullIT(m): 9:42am On Dec 13, 2014
lordmayor4:
Every president has an agenda.. . Buharis own is to fight corruption shikena.... it's for the people working with him to chart the right course both for economy and so forth.... with the right people of integrity in the right position and him fighting corruption.... even if it be the only thing his administration does, I will go with Buharis.... death penalty for any corrupt person....

Mark my words , Some politicians will go to exile once Buhari wins election in 2015 , some of them bad eggs who defected from PDP , unless this happens , I would say buhari's cause will be lost .. If he can recover all those billions stolen in exchange for exile other than death penalty , it'll be the best thing that's ever happened to Nigeria , I hope he wins the coming election ! Nigeria would be a better country if corruption and power abuse reduces

Granted , It won't happen overnight and he will have more enemies than friends , but in the long run , it'll be the 70's 0ver again improved economy less inflation and better life for Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention by 7lives: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2014
Caseless:
-General Muhammadu Buhari (2014).
this is a gargantuan speech.

This speech reminds me of Martin Luther King' s ''I have a dream''.
Someone should edit this speech into simpler text for our primary and secondary schools, a national creed or whatever.
Honestly a change of mindset and attitude is all it takes to move this country forward.
Re: Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention by Caseless: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2014
7lives:

This speech reminds me of Martin Luther King' s ''I have a dream''.
Someone should edit this speech into simpler text for our primary and secondary schools, a national creed or whatever.
Honestly a change of mindset and attitude is all it takes to move this country forward.
spot-on!
It's bn long since i got moved by a speech like this speech did.
Re: Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention by freshPikin: 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Great.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdullahi Darma Kills His Daughter With His Car Accidentally In Katsina (Photo) / Saraki May Declare Akpabio, Other PDP Defectors’ Seats Vacant / Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.