Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Atiku Debunks Buhari's Endorsement By APC Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Debunks Buhari's Endorsement By APC Governors (1048 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Atiku Debunks Reports Of 12 APC Governors Endorsing Buhari / APC PRIMARIES UPDATE : Atiku Debunks Buhari's Endorsement By APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Debunks Buhari's Endorsement By APC Governors by UltimatePals: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2014

"On behalf of fellow presidential aspirants, we wish to disabuse news stories that APC governors have ganged up against us.

The story that 12 APC governors have ganged up against other aspirants is not true. It's cooked by opponents of APC.

This false story was printed in dailies and is now being distributed to delegates - we suspect it is a ploy to cause disharmony among aspirants.

Our governors are committed to a free and fair primaries.

They have not endorsed one candidate above others.

We as aspirants encourage delegates to carry on, as we are all united in running a free and fair primaries process."

The above were the word on Atiku on his facebook Page this Morning!

- http://www./apps/forums/topics/show/13090060-atiku-debunks-buhari-s-endorsement-by-apc-governors-
Re: Atiku Debunks Buhari's Endorsement By APC Governors by cidieschat(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2014
I will comment soon
Re: Atiku Debunks Buhari's Endorsement By APC Governors by Caseless: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2014
Atiku, u shall bow out to the general in acceptance of defeat at d end of it all.
Re: Atiku Debunks Buhari's Endorsement By APC Governors by idumuose(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2014
It was a fake news carried by obiagelli and her cohorts in their desperate bid to soothe their already boiling temperature over rumours that Atiku may defeat Buhari.

They have been fretting over nothing since yesterday.Insomnia has taken the better part of them.

Atiku's presence at the convention is a torture to them.You people should not die of heart attack before the results are announced cos nobody send una.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Debunks Buhari's Endorsement By APC Governors by kernel504(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2014
Caseless:
Atiku, u shall bow out to the general in acceptance of defeat at d end of it all.

Did you say, bow-out? I hate when APC accuses PDP of imposition of candidates, when you as a party member, you are asking Atiku to bow-out, why not allow primaries... to know who is more popular among Nigerians.
Re: Atiku Debunks Buhari's Endorsement By APC Governors by Caseless: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2014
kernel504:

Did you say, bow-out? I hate when APC accuses PDP of imposition of candidates, when you as a party member, you are asking Atiku to bow-out, why not allow primaries... to know how is more popular among Nigerians.
i mean 'bow in defeat' not out of d contest.
Re: Atiku Debunks Buhari's Endorsement By APC Governors by kernel504(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2014
Caseless:
i mean 'bow in defeat' not out of d contest.

In all fairness, how will you ask a man, how is capable like me and you to bow-out in defect when the contest have not started?
I dont want to believe you are biased, considering your comment.
Allow them to rumble it out, lets see who is the gladiator.
Re: Atiku Debunks Buhari's Endorsement By APC Governors by Caseless: 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
kernel504:

In all fairness, how will you ask a man, how is capable like me and you to bow-out in defect when the contest have not started?
I dont want to believe you are biased, considering your comment.
Allow them to rumble it out, lets see who is the gladiator.
counting is ongoing.
Re: Atiku Debunks Buhari's Endorsement By APC Governors by kernel504(m): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
Caseless:
counting is ongoing.

Ok dear

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: When Facts Become ‘contrived…’ / Buhari's Call For Full Sharia / Gambia - Coup Attempt By Insurgents From US, Germany & UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.