Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges (2305 Views)

Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / Thomas Sankara Of Burkina Faso And Tunde Idi Agbon Of Nigeria;comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by Bmark: 8:23am On Dec 11, 2014
We looked forward to this time when our land is wrestled from the thieving cabals who have plunged the country into abyss of of cluelesness by a government who believes stealing is not corruption and takes delight in the massive massacres of our brothers for cheap political gains.in the sixteen years of of the wilderness of the pdp our yearn for change has heightened over the years.

Like the emergence of a golden light after a long time in the darkness of the pdp admin the dawn is here.the revolution is from the ballot.the amiable general about to emerge...the wind of change to spred from east to west to south to the north...like sankara like the great revolutionaries of africa from sekou toure to nkruma..ors is here..unveiling the next president of the federal republic of nigeria...

In yoruba he is the..ore mekunnu...ijaya fun gbogbo onijekuje

in hausa he is the mai nasari...the friend of the talakawas the ordinary men and women on the street of northern nigeria

in igbo he is loved by everyone...he is the omelora...the one who does for the community

god bless buhari
god bless apc
god bless nairaland
god bless the omoluwabis

i bmark on behalf of omo yoruba nationwide and in the diaspora here by hand over the mantle of leadership of the president to the amiable general....

From lagos
to osun
to oyo
to ogun
to ondo
to ekiti

all we are saying is one statement... ''ko si buhari ko si ibo''

7 Likes

Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by morefire: 8:29am On Dec 11, 2014
did you say in ibo
Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by Caseless: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2014
We are waiting.
Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by simplemach(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2014
Let me just describe the whole thing i read in one word. *thinking of a perfect word* I think this word is ok for the scrab i just read. 'RUBBISH'

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by Bmark: 8:35am On Dec 11, 2014
morefire:
did you say in ibo
what is your b.p? Cant wait to see you in general hospital when the choice of the people takes over..ibos love buhari

1 Like

Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by morefire: 8:37am On Dec 11, 2014
Bmark:
what is your b.p? Cant wait to see you in general hospital when the choice of the people takes over..ibos love buhari

thats how you know a liar

simple question and your already wishing hospital

again i ask can you say the ibos love buhari?

1 Like

Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by simplemach(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2014
Bmark:
y not speak for yourself alone. Besides i strongly believe you are no where related to the Ibo race.
Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by Bmark: 8:38am On Dec 11, 2014
simplemach:
y not speak for yourself alone. Besides i strongly believe you are no where related to the Ibo race.
Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by Bmark: 8:40am On Dec 11, 2014
simplemach:
shut up,,,alaigbo have decided their fate,,enough of cluelesnsss it is buahri all the way,,you satan rat should bury your head in the nearest closet

1 Like

Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by biafranqueen: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2014
How dare you compare that great hero to a warlord with onset dementiaangry

Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by dregmaster: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2014
Congrats in advance! In support of change, for the posts of president, governors and parties across all states of Nigeria. They need to expose the evils of the previous admins. One term for all the polithieves.

Property 4 sale:
https://www.nairaland.com/1941142/
Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by Bmark: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2014
biafranqueen:
How dare you compare that great hero to a warlord with onset dementiaangry
just like buhari justt like sankara,simple
Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by FolarinToks: 11:08am On Dec 11, 2014
Bmark:
We looked forward to this time when our land is wrestled from the thieving cabals who have plunged the country into abyss of of cluelesness by a government who believes stealing is not corruption and takes delight in the massive massacres of our brothers for cheap political gains.in the sixteen years of of the wilderness of the pdp our yearn for change has heightened over the years.

Like the emergence of a golden light after a long time in the darkness of the pdp admin the dawn is here.the revolution is from the ballot.the amiable general about to emerge...the wind of change to spred from east to west to south to the north...like sankara like the great revolutionaries of africa from sekou toure to nkruma..ors is here..unveiling the next president of the federal republic of nigeria...

In yoruba he is the..ore mekunnu...ijaya fun gbogbo onijekuje

in hausa he is the mai nasari...the friend of the talakawas the ordinary men and women on the street of northern nigeria

in igbo he is loved by everyone...he is the omelora...the one who does for the community

god bless buhari
god bless apc
god bless nairaland
god bless the omoluwabis

i bmark on behalf of omo yoruba nationwide and in the diaspora here by hand over the mantle of leadership of the president to the amiable general....

From lagos
to osun
to oyo
to ogun
to ondo
to ekiti

all we are saying is one statement... ''ko si buhari ko si ibo''

Pls, don't forget to add Delta, Edo, Kwara and Kogi state (there are Yoruba states in these 4 aforementioned states but that would be sorted out later). Shout out to all my brothers and sisters from these states. We omoluabis in those above listed states are rooting 4 u.............
Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by Bmark: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2014
FolarinToks:

Pls, don't forget to add Delta, Edo, Kwara and Kogi state (there are Yoruba states in these 4 aforementioned states but that would be sorted out later). Shout out to all my brothers and sisters from these states. We omoluabis in those above listed states are rooting 4 u.............
d slogan is ''kosi buhari ko si ibo'' spread it
Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by Koolmexxi(m): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Oga OP, I understand ur optimism considering how unpopular GEJ has become as some of the masses seem to have lost faith in him. But don't let dat fool u into believing Buhari has any following or popularity in the East. For ur info, an average igbo man on d streets of Igboland still believes APC to b an Islamic party.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by 9jii(m): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
I PROPHESIED CORRUPTION PACKING COME 2015
Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by Bmark: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
Koolmexxi:
Oga OP, I understand ur optimism considering how unpopular GEJ has become as some of the masses seem to have lost faith in him. But don't let dat fool u into believing Buhari has any following or popularity in the East. For ur info, an average igbo man on d streets of Igboland still believes APC to b an Islamic party.
keep deceiving yourself,,alaigbo have qeued behind buhari,,as far as gej is concerned the belief of average yoruba man is that pdp is boko haram and a clueles party,,you can check the newspaper stands for more info,,its buhari all the way
Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by acenazt: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
Well GEJ till 2019 with PDP tactics. Conduct a free and fair Election Jega. Don't fall our Hands.
Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by Bmark: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
wild jubilation here in eko ile,,,,,free drinks here in a bar to celebrate the amiable general,,,,,igbadun nla ree ooooo
Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by Bmark: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
acenazt:
Well GEJ till 2019 with PDP tactics. Conduct a free and fair Election Jega. Don't fall our Hands.
trust me asiwaju will take charge of that,,,,

1 Like

Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by omarlee(m): 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
But the truth be told this APC convention is as transparent is it may be. Unlike the sham organized by the PDP just endors one man.
Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by Etruth: 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
morefire:

thats how you know a liar

simple question and your already wishing hospital

again i ask can you say the ibos love buhari?
I'm Ibo and Buhari has my vote. Do you need proof of my nativity?
Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by blasterman(m): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
in five years time buhari will be 80 years. is he looking to go and die in office so that his pension will go to his wife. His experiences as a military ruler what did he do and what lessons did he learn to pass on to younger folks?

This is a man who claims he took a LOAN of 25million to buy a form to be president- is that a wise move and that shows the kind of stupid moves he will be making when he gets in into office.

As u know LOAN + interest on LOAN= 3times LOAN i.e payback 50million -75million where is he gonna get that from if not by pen robbery

When he was president he didn't not have the sense to service nigerias or pay off loans so much so that the after he left began the devaluation of the Nigeria (during shagaris reign it was 1$ to 0.50 or 0.85) his stupid economic policys dropped nigerias credit rating

so many more things but Nigerians are not doing research on what happened during BUharis reign-

his productive ages are behind him

president of a country shd be between 40-65.

(even when he was young he was a mediocre president now that he has less energy and slower he will be worse)

The truth is Buhari is a pawn for some old time criminals who want to loot Nigeria again.
While hiding behind arab religon

Which right thinking 75 years old man will want to be the president if not that some ppl are pushing him forward in the hope of getting contracts if he wins.

PPL who shd rule are young and dynamic ppl like fashola, tony elemelu, fola adeola,ribadu etc
Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by morefire: 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
Etruth:
I'm Ibo and Buhari has my vote. Do you need proof of my nativity?

and you and only you now represents the ibos
Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by Horizona001(m): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
blasterman:
in five years time buhari will be 80 years. is he looking to go and die in office so that his pension will go to his wife. His experiences as a military ruler what did he do and what lessons did he learn to pass on to younger folks?

This is a man who claims he took a LOAN of 25million to buy a form to be president- is that a wise move and that shows the kind of stupid moves he will be making when he gets in into office.

As u know LOAN + interest on LOAN= 3times LOAN i.e payback 50million -75million where is he gonna get that from if not by pen robbery

When he was president he didn't not have the sense to service nigerias or pay off loans so much so that the after he left began the devaluation of the Nigeria (during shagaris reign it was 1$ to 0.50 or 0.85) his stupid economic policys dropped nigerias credit rating

so many more things but Nigerians are not doing research on what happened during BUharis reign-

(even when he was young he was a mediocre president now that he has less energy and slower he will be worse)

The truth is Buhari is a pawn for some old time criminals who want to loot Nigeria again.

Which right thinking 75 years old man will want to be the president if not that some ppl are pushing him forward in the hope of getting contracts if he wins.

PPL who shd rule are young and dynamic ppl like fashola, tony elemelu, fola adeola,ribadu etc

one of the TAN e- boys.....the only point GEJ supporters can raise is AGE ? it is better to have a 120 years president than a Young president without vision
Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by blasterman(m): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
Horizona001:
one of the TAN e- boys.....the only point GEJ supporters can raise is AGE ? it is better to have a 120 years president than a Young president without vision

Ha Ha vision what vision does he have. He is soo clueless he couldn't improve Nigeria when we were one of the richest countries in the world.

U obviousy did not understand what I said - his economic policies and his government introduced austerity, devaluation of the naira, all the problems in Nigeria started in the 80s whenBuhari was president.

It was during his reign electricity became hopeless, he choose useless ppl as ministers etc he brought all the criminal ppl in the military and made then part of the ruling council.

Nigeria is still suffering from Buharis rule till date.....

his AGE is important because above 70 is retirement age, reflection age

Even in village settings sometimes they make a young person king and put the old ppl as advisers-butthat is not the point why ar Nigerians insisting of this failed politicians.

Politics is his only business
Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by tonychristopher: 1:03am On Dec 12, 2014
FolarinToks:

Talk s always cheap

Do
Re: Jubilation;history To Be Made As Buhari The Thomas Sankara Of Our Time Emerges by tosin2013: 3:01am On Dec 12, 2014
blasterman:

Bros stop lying, before amadioha slams ur face!
He is 71 not 75.

And his regime was fantastic economically. He initiated/completed 3 of d 4 refineries we have, and took us out of IMF.

Aw old are u sef? Were u born or in kindergaten when he was president?

(1) (Reply)

15 Most Unique Houses In The World You Must See / DSS Detains PVC Supplier, Demands Encription Code / Another Prayer Warrior In Action(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.