Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani (22355 Views)

Aisha Buhari Delayed From Landing By Patience Jonathan - Stella Dimokokorkus / Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) / APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by Pain(m): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2014
Baba wan finsh this woman career too?
Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2014
ceo4eva:
Baba, What about this photo?
What are you doing here with both eyes closed? I don't know!

[img]http://4.bp..com/-of50T3OOyy8/VIhLoqxCkuI/AAAAAAAEEQ0/2Ps4PZm5M0c/s1600/unnamed0.jpg[/img]
Do you understand the meaning of woman wrapper? In this picture Obasanjo was in full charge of Oby unlike that of Jonathan staring at the bossom of Omoni Oboli.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by Orikinla(m): 10:02am On Dec 11, 2014
The old fox taught the new fox the old tricks on how to survive in the jungle.
Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by wuffdedonji: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2014
moderatorr:
lol
a obasanjo who could not maintain one wife, he even allowed his wife to kill her self in the name of beauty ,,wen Nigs was looking for way out of poverty obasanjo old Stella was buzy making up ,the widower obasanjo still HV the mouth to come out and talk about a happy married jonathan, old age waharah .

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by aris2014(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2014
Can't they arrest this fool called OBJ? Or whatever his name is for insulting the office of the president. Gosh is getting too much, or have he forgot how he sleep with his female ministers,and his son wife.
Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by lioncoolst(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2014
jamace:
grin grin This Obj, eh? Don't worry, he will meet his waterloo soon.
Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by xtervaganza(m): 10:10am On Dec 11, 2014
nairalandaddict:
why is Baba dragging himself in the mould?
Mr, why are u dragging yourself in gutter with this your gbagaun

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by xtervaganza(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2014
slightlyMad:
I regret the very day i voted for this cretin.
Imagine Yaradua's wife taking over from him when he should have stepped up and grabbed the mantle.

Jonathan is a low-life "house boy" with massive inferiority complex
on top of that, e come daft.

Boy no get anything for head.
no wonder he shamefully ran away from a simple debate.
you're not far from the truth

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by lioncoolst(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2014
ceo4eva:
Baba, What about this photo?
What are you doing here with both eyes closed? I don't know!

[img]http://4.bp..com/-of50T3OOyy8/VIhLoqxCkuI/AAAAAAAEEQ0/2Ps4PZm5M0c/s1600/unnamed0.jpg[/img]

Oh Nigerian Youth! If you lack wisdom, you should ask the Lord for it.

Of the 2 matters - Nigerian being ruled by 5 Presidents as Baba has elucidated in his book and his alleged hot romance with our former dear Minister for education further to the picture that you have relied upon above in accusing the man, which one affects your life and destiny?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by Orikinla(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2014
aris2014:
Can't they arrest this fool called OBJ? Or whatever his name is for insulting the office of the president. Gosh is getting too much, or have he forgot how he sleep with his female ministers,and his son wife.
[size=18pt]
GEJ: Omo, See boobs. Who say Nollywood no good. Wow! grin
Omoni Oboli: Oga Jona, na me be dis o. For your eyes only. Na only me waka come o. cheesy[/size]

Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by Uchwilliam(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2014
i think i believe dis one
#runs out
Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by Dreyl(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2014
Baba is not far from the truth,i believe him.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by Orikinla(m): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2014
On the photo of President Goodluck Jonathan meeting Mrs. Omoni Oboli.
Typical Nigerian men (minus Orikinla) gloating over the open cleavage of a young woman.
See their faces like excited school boys on seeing a hot chick. grin
Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by deletrue: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2014
My question is whether or not he has finished with Oby? That woman go don scatter her body. Even at this age, she can't stay without flirting with Obasanjo. Obasanjo the greatest ashawo man.
Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by tonididdy(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2014
Orikinla:
On the photo of President Goodluck Jonathan meeting Mrs. Omoni Oboli.
Typical Nigerian men (minus Orikinla) gloating over the open cleavage of a young woman.
See their faces like excited school boys on seeing a hot chick. grin
but why that girl nor wear bra go aso rock....ehn?
Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by Tibins(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2014
I DON'T TAKE OBJ SERIOUSLY ANYMORE. DON'T EVEN LISTEN TO HIM NO MORE. B'COS HE HAD DE OPPORTUNITIES FOR 8 GOOD YEARS.... BUT HE FAILED NIGERIANS.... NOW RATHER THAN APOLOGISE TO US HE'S BUSY..... EVEN DENIED SEEKING 3RD TERM.... WE DON'T FORGET THINGS JUST LIKE THAT...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by kipesco(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2014
I so thank the lord God almighty because he has said it aal " ten thousand enemies on the left twelve thousand on the right " but they shall all stumble and fall.
PDP governors started this man people are calling woman stabilizes PDP.
Ebola came this man also stood firm and fought Ebola.
USA came the man manovered them .
South Africa came the man won.
Boko Haram fighting this man maintaining and trying to keep all places calm.
This is the woman rapper.
OBJ has now come the man is just watching OBJ and hmmm OBJ getting more confused. I tell u, all these old men that disturbs the growth of this nation shall soon be cut off.
GEJ has something behind him and only that person can successful challenge Jonathan.
OBJ will soon fall.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by rawtruth(m): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2014
OBJ has become a "tragic dramatist". ...and he cannot be ignored.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by Pavarottii(m): 11:16am On Dec 11, 2014
Well he is enjoying the democracy of now a days! But he should know that this is book lacks content of his achievements or of how to move Naija forward, so the book is a JOKE!!! He is an expired politician!
Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by arent88(m): 11:16am On Dec 11, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
Baba should just shut his gob and enjoy the unperturbed spacious freedom been guaranteed to him by the presidency.

If not how wayward the county is and the monarchial nature and all the political romancing he is enjoying and entrenched into the political space, he would have been counting his days in kirikiri.

He should stop this mudslinging......

After all, he is the one that plunged Nigeria into this state of quagmire, he orchestrated the insurgency by sweeping the threat then under his dirty carpet.
Now because he have got a big mouth, he can now gob hell!

He had the opportunity to change the institutions of Nigeria but he failed!!!

Should we talk of harrybutton scandal, NEPA and all other sectors he milked dry?

If not the meekness of the incumbent president, this would have amount to unnecessarily heating up the already heated polity.

GEJ.......don't mind the frustrated old thief, just run your way cool and you would see how shameful he will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oldie seeking for publicity!!!!!!!
all u dis gej apologist are just so funny.is gej d only person he critized in his book.how abt atiku,tinubu and co.any body dat dares critize the president nw is either a boko haram sponsor or smtingelse.atleast gej is stil alive why dnt u guys allow him to respond to obasanjo himself.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by saint047(m): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2014
Power is a hungry beast. It must be kept fed.

Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by olojaoke1(m): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2014
nairalandaddict:
why is Baba dragging himself in the mould?
YOU MEAN MUD?
Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by synergycom19: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
slightlyMad:
I regret the very day i voted for this cretin.
Imagine Yaradua's wife taking over from him when he should have stepped up and grabbed the mantle.

Jonathan is a low-life "house boy" with massive inferiority complex
on top of that, e come daft.

Boy no get anything for head.
no wonder he shamefully ran away from a simple debate.
GEJ has ran away from governing the country,he hands everything over to those women

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by synergycom19: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
lioncoolst:

Oh Nigerian Youth! If you lack wisdom, you should ask the Lord for it.

Of the 2 matters - Nigerian being ruled by 5 Presidents as Baba has elucidated in his book and his alleged hot romance with our former dear Minister for education further to the picture that you have relied upon above in accusing the man, which one affects your life and destiny?
Baba is not romancing her,if so he couldn't show it publicly Please be civic baba is just being carried away be excitements

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by proxillin(m): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
I remember we have a VP called sambo. What is he doing ? Yeye people
Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by baron813(m): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
Baba why naaaa
Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by Riclord001(m): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
davear:
Is that so

This is my 1st comment on NL and it made front page, doesn't feel like anything thoo....

But wait, who is Obasanjo campaigning for?
u don't need d gods to ansa dis question, do u? if u can ansa d question of wu he is not campaigning for then u've ansad ur question... #sai Buhari... is that how they say it?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by garrimallam: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
Obasonjo need not be reminded of prison,he should shut his gorrila mouth up and enjoy his booty he took from the public treasure.
lalasticlala:
Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, in his no holds barred book, ‘My Watch’ rapped the president for being so weak that his government is run by four influential women, namely his wife, Dame Patience, Minister of Petroleum, Diezani Allison, former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah and Finance Minister, Ngozi Iweala.
According to the book, Jonathan, along with these four women, were Nigeria’s presidents and of the five, the man from Otuoke, Bayelsa was the weakest.

source: http://encomium.ng/obasanjo-carpets-jonathan-as-woman-wrapper-controlled-by-patience-dieziani-okonjo-iweala-and-oduah/
Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by IYANGBALI: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
lalasticlala:
Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, in his no holds barred book, ‘My Watch’ rapped the president for being so weak that his government is run by four influential women, namely his wife, Dame Patience, Minister of Petroleum, Diezani Allison, former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah and Finance Minister, Ngozi Iweala.
According to the book, Jonathan, along with these four women, were Nigeria’s presidents and of the five, the man from Otuoke, Bayelsa was the weakest.

source: http://encomium.ng/obasanjo-carpets-jonathan-as-woman-wrapper-controlled-by-patience-dieziani-okonjo-iweala-and-oduah/
chisos!baba iyabo have finish baba peace
Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by HopeAlive14(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
Funny enough, in all these castigations, you will hardly hear President GEJ say anything hurtful in retaliation.. such a humble, respectful President.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani by tefund(m): 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
he should die nah...afterall he technically put this man into power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ocholi’s Driver Had Licence, FRSC Is Processing Renewal —colleagues / Boko Haram Terrorists Planning To Attack Borno Killed By Soldiers (Photos) / Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.