Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? (38229 Views)

Top 6 Professional Course To Do During NYSC 2015 an add advantage to your CV... / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Stay In Family House During NYSC / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Staying In Family House During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by vitality22(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Evathyst:
Hmnnn! I smell hypocrisy in every corner of ds thread angry

Pple wey no fit even hold body wen travelling from Lagos to Onitsha are here condemning somebody. Plz o, it's a free world abeg. 'There's nothing good or bad, only thinking make it so' William Shakespeare.
Oh Lord may you never allow us meet or marry this kind of woman in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by cyclones(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
zeb04:
So married men don't cheat in nysc camp?
These women,who do they sleep with .....animals?
Abeg face your life and leave married women alone undecided

The ratio of married men that cheat while on camp is even uncountable.
Ar u guilty ma?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by germainediva(f): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Sin na sin weda man or woman,if its bad 4 women den its also bad 4 men..........but if married men continue to cheat on their wivies den pls leave d women alone go mind ur own business.......abi u tink as e dey swt men e no dey swt women.........women v tried abeg leave dem alone advice d men na do pass......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by Evathyst(f): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
vitality22:

Oh Lord may you never allow us meet or marry this kind of woman in Jesus Name
ur choice! Lemme say a big 'Amen' to dt cos even u don't know me. Dt I don't 'hypocritically' condemn wat u pple are condemning doesn't necessarily makes me guilty of such.

Nigerians and hypocrisy, words and synonyms
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by Fkhalifa(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
pansophist:
Humans are non monogamous in nature, but we tend to predisposed this innate trait with religion, culture and personal beliefs.

#Just saying!

LOL i quite agree,just that our creator is testing our "restrainance".
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by opribo(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
Please these things are very common these days its not a big deal and i can say one in every five married women today are doing it. We can say anything for talk sake but i make bold to say it that women dont see nothing wrong in it anymore its a sign of modernization. It has nothing to do with good or bad wife its just the new way of life. It happens in the universities and in the various work places its not limited to the NYSC alone.

In those days they used to put some fear in married women during traditional marriages that when you cheat your husband or child will be sick and die but now condom and all has torn down those things.
This topic does not warrant any discussion because that is the new age and the new way of doing things. Many married guys and ladies on NL can shout and pretend that it is wrong but if we can see their hearts we will see that majority of them are guilty.
There is nothing anyone can do it has come to stay my only worry today is that some men may end up training another mans child by mistake while some women may be infected with diseases that their husband contracts from outside.
The solution is to return to the traditional ways. Nobody fears churches or mosque these days, pastors and imams do it with other pples wives so it aint and biggie no more.

Life goes on if you are lucky you have an ugly woman you stand a chance of reducing the risk but its not total elimination but if you have a sweet beautiful tall and elegant wife and you still think shes all yours, then you are on a very looooooong thing.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by Tonydeeb(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
Greenified:

Camp is just 3wks
Yea, I do know that...wasn't talking specifically bout the period spent in camp...I meant the whole period spent b4 and after being deployed.
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by Bizibi(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
zeb04:
So married men don't cheat in nysc camp?
These women,who do they sleep with .....animals?
Abeg face your life and leave married women alone undecided

The ratio of married men that cheat while on camp is even uncountable.
that is a big lie,I can attest to that....where I serve it is the ladies who are engaged or who are married......It wasn't hearsay but saw it myself,I remember a camera guy boasting to us that he has slept with three married women we thought he was joking but saw this guy holding another and they strolled to a hidden corner in the mami market even a pregnant woman was caught having sex with a young abeg in enugu camp that happened 2011,the married men are even very few in camp....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by Bizibi(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
It has to stop, the single ladies do behave themselves in the camp...it is funny because it is the other way round
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by kechywillz(m): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
my guy forget,even married men in camp do d same,lets no shift the blame to only married women,i suggest married women should be allowed to stay with their husbands in camp,provide accomodation for couples,thats the best way of curbing adultery in Nysc camp

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by Bizibi(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
kechywillz:
my guy forget,even married men in camp do d same,lets no shift the blame to only married women,i suggest married women should be allowed to stay with their husbands in camp,provide accomodation for couples,thats the best way of curbing adultery in Nysc camp
when u served how many married men did u see in the camp?and how many did u see serving in their various ppa

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by freecocoa(f): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
So now it's only married women that cheat in camps huh? Married men don't abi? Mschew.
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by freecocoa(f): 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Btw, can we make stop making it look like any lady who goes to camp suddenly become a slut? It's only 3 weeks, people abstain from $ex for longer times so what's all the noise about?

A slut is a slut, nysc or not.
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by Chibaby87(f): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
Cholls:
My brother I don't believe it.
You believe it when it happen in your front.
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by epain(f): 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Its so sad that we all condemn the women alone.
These women are not doing these alone.
Where are the men to blame in all this..

Also... i think we should all spend them in talking about things that will move this nation forward and not unneccessary issues like this.

Sexual Immorality has always been here (difference is that people neva spoke about it ) and is going no where. Lets learn to really mind our business when it comes to marriages....Pray for your wives and husbands and let God be the judge.

Any body old enough to get married is definitely old enough to make his/her decisions weather to cheat or not

Good nite
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by MrSmart07: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
marvelck:
My guy, girls don scatter NYSC camps no be small. Many of them look forward to it so much, cos of the bad things they intend doing while in camp. its like when a bird is let out of a cage.
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by MrSmart07: 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
#pathetic
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by MrSmart07: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
epain:
Its so sad that we all condemn the women alone.
These women are not doing these alone.
Where are the men to blame in all this..

Also... i think we should all spend them in talking about things that will move this nation forward and not unneccessary issues like this.

Sexual Immorality has always been here (difference is that people neva spoke about it ) and is going no where. Lets learn to really mind our business when it comes to marriages....Pray for your wives and husbands and let God be the judge.

Any body old enough to get married is definitely old enough to make his/her decisions weather to cheat or not

Good nite
#patheticc

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by koyyess: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
The question should be what will make a man with a brain in his head sleep with a married woman or someone who isn't his wife?
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Fellis you better not try this

I'll try anything I want to try kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by lockupman(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
Na wa o. Na only self righteous ladies full this thread o. No one has admitted performing such act during their service year. Everybody is now saint, condemning and judging the act. [size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by ozoebuka1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
izaray:
@Poster, ur post make sense die! Those dat av ears should pls try and make good use of it.
buh we read things here.. we don't listen on nairaland with our ear we read with our eyes ... what are u gonna do about?
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by seunoni34(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
ajuwarhodes:
Useless married women, did I hear a single and seriously searching single bitch say that? If u ain't useless why haven't a young man taught of paying ur bride price?
So a promiscuous married woman is better than a single woman?
Plus what has a lady not getting a man to pay her bride price got do with her worth?
Marriage is overrated! GET OVER IT!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by Wisegeek01(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
Even the Youth service gan sef what's d point" lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by dplomaticVal: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
YOLO live $ let live..most females if not all in the camp are promiscuous not the married ones alone
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by Anaskie(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
Its really a pity.

I still can't believe what I saw while in camp. Even my very decent female friends weren't left out of the madness.
Its almost as if there's an aphrodisiac sprayed around the camp that makes all ladies go gaga.

I doubt if if I'd ever trust a female in camp. undecided
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by logica(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
Why are you blaming the "ladies"? Blame the f00ls trying to "make h0es into housewives"; it just won't work.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by Emdee590(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
pitoski:
i support this motion. married ladies shld be exempted from NYSC.
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
fellis:

I'll try anyting I want to try kiss kiss kiss
I won't hesitate to shoot you ooo
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by MaziOmenuko: 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
donem:
MaziOmenuko pls report!

Lol...you go fear nau.
Re: Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? by Kristoclear(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
You myt as well ask why do teenage gurls loose their virginity @ Prom nights.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver / Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death / Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.