Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver (38233 Views)

NYSC To Married Female Corpers: Maiden Name To Be Replaced With Husband Surname / Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers / Female Corpers Turn Their Khaki To Bum Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by tendingNews: 12:35am On Mar 20, 2019
"I be Edo girl, you no fit use me for Yahoo ritual." - Nigerian lady from Edo state narrates how a taxify driver almost kidnapped her and her friends for rituals.

The lady said she and her friends were to go get some stuffs for NYSC, the car she ordered wasn't what came to pick them up. And that the guy was making and answering suspicious calls, with different phones in his car.

"I ordered an taxify this morning, i had to walk from my estate to come out to use the ATM, i was with my three friends,. We were actually going to marina to get some stuff for NYSC. When the taxify man came, he came with jeep and but it was corolla i ordered"

Watch the video

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/edo-girl-and-her-friends-escape-from.html

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by tendingNews: 12:36am On Mar 20, 2019
Watch video HERE

1 Like

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Chicagoesontop: 12:56am On Mar 20, 2019
Please can i ask a question ... Does white men use human beings to do ritual ?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by bluebay(m): 1:05am On Mar 20, 2019
See this one? To start with, do Taxify driver five you photo of their cab along with their number? Before you saying that not the car you ordered that came.. so coz he’s making calls that means he’s a ritualist? See mumu. Maybe them don use this one pant since sef...

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Vicdayz(m): 6:09am On Mar 20, 2019
looooll..... jeep but it was corolla i ordered.... But u still enter....

WATCH FULL VIDEO>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/edo-woman-narrates-how-taxify-driver.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by WilliamsChelster(m): 6:27am On Mar 20, 2019
shocked
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Jcole1985(m): 7:56am On Mar 20, 2019
Italy-bound lady talking about her power over ritual

2 Likes

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Henrodah(m): 8:04am On Mar 20, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
Please can i ask a question ... Does white men use human beings to do ritual ?

Yeah most Masons/ Illuminati performs human rituals/sacrifice. Anything you see in this world , good or bad has happened in the West too once upon a time or better still, it is still happening.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Ohraykon: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=Chicagoesontop post=76811446]Please can i ask a question ... Does white men use human beings to do ritual ?[/qyuote] funny question do research on white magic

1 Like

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by falcon01: 8:20am On Mar 20, 2019
Henrodah:

Yeah most Masons/ Illuminati performs human rituals/sacrifice. Anything you see in this world , good or bad has happened in the West too once upon a time or better still, it is still happening.
that was hundreds of years ago when they believe that crap.

10 Likes

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by MrOjay1(m): 8:27am On Mar 20, 2019
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by sotall(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin grin
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
God save you
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by jericco1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
olosho.....your eye don see Jeep na that's why you easily fall.

8 Likes

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by spiceadole: 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nothing is as sweet as having a personal car...
Thank God for his provision .

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by madgoat(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin how can they use that type of ugly girl for ritual.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by mrsage(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Na wa ooo
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Hoodbilonia: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Fool
I hate wen ppl brag and claim u knw who i be brags and shiiit
If dem mean u
Na once
I be edo girl i be edo gal
Wem dem blow u powder
Na deep sleep u go dey under
U were only lucky cause say na one person
If to say two hide for boot
Den driver come form nollywood style nonso diobi action packed boring movie. Form say engine geh issue.open bonet..open boot den oda gang members join. Na see mary see jesus e for be by now

Okpo dem
The whole of edo state filled up with okpo dem
Gra.. okpo surplus

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by ijemz(f): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
bluebay:
See this one? To start with, do Taxify driver five you photo of their cab along with their number? Before you saying that not the car you ordered that came.. so coz he’s making calls that means he’s a ritualist? See mumu. Maybe them don use this one pant since sef...
He shouldn't be answering private calls when he's with a client, it's unacceptable.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by anonymuz(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=Ohraykon post=76815311][/quote]that was then, though occult still rampant over there. It's only here in Africa, infact west Africa that believe this thing called human sacrifice
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by ifyalways(f): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Why did she enter the "jeep" when it was corolla she "ordered"

9 Likes

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Kreamie(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lol

But you still ‘boarded’ the ‘Jeep’ when it came for you.

Long throat will kill these ladies tbh. Shouldn’t common sense have told you something was amiss? Couldn’t you have added 2 and 2 there and then?

5 Likes

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by dkronicle(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lols make you dey thank God with full hrt u de claim edo girl. No be everybody wey fall de stand

1 Like

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Sultty(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mumu instead to say she's on diick assignment she's saying nysc later changing it to market. Abeg which market b that biko?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by chiedozie198100: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
falcon01:
that was hundreds of years ago when they believe that crap.

go watch this movie EYES WIDE SHUT

2 Likes

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hmm, what can I say!
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Bustincole(m): 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
Thank God for ur life
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
God save you again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death / Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila / Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.