Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Dreadful: Landlady's Hired Goons Kill 'Carpenter' Tenant Over N200 Debt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dreadful: Landlady's Hired Goons Kill 'Carpenter' Tenant Over N200 Debt (13838 Views)

Tenant Assaults Landlady Over Marijuana In Lagos (photo) / Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo / Man Kills Co-tenant Over Light Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreadful: Landlady's Hired Goons Kill 'Carpenter' Tenant Over N200 Debt by Francon(f): 11:15am On Dec 11, 2014
sauceny:

My landlord has been threatening my life as well,for a debt of N350k....Can i send my a/c no,since you helping as a samaritan.

The only way I could help is by coming to stay at my empty BQ. Account (a/c) no ko. Air condition (a/c) ni!
Re: Dreadful: Landlady's Hired Goons Kill 'Carpenter' Tenant Over N200 Debt by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 11, 2014
Francon:

The only way I could help is by coming to stay at my empty BQ. Account (a/c) no ko. Air condition (a/c) ni!

But you literally said if "only they had told you"'that you would have volunteered to pay the debt,so now;i have brought mine to you.
Re: Dreadful: Landlady's Hired Goons Kill 'Carpenter' Tenant Over N200 Debt by mimicious(f): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2014
#200 debt = imprisonment!!
Re: Dreadful: Landlady's Hired Goons Kill 'Carpenter' Tenant Over N200 Debt by tivta(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2014
I don't blame her i blame all those woman wrappers that believe women can do no wrong.
Re: Dreadful: Landlady's Hired Goons Kill 'Carpenter' Tenant Over N200 Debt by freecocoa(f): 11:39am On Dec 11, 2014
The way some people behave just leaves one wondering, that woman is a demon and should be burnt.
Re: Dreadful: Landlady's Hired Goons Kill 'Carpenter' Tenant Over N200 Debt by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2014
Poor people
Re: Dreadful: Landlady's Hired Goons Kill 'Carpenter' Tenant Over N200 Debt by flexing11(m): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2014
paleo:
there is more to it to this story. a secret was involved i believe.

secret dat we lead to deat,,,, abi, well,as u k,,,,,ow reac,,,
Re: Dreadful: Landlady's Hired Goons Kill 'Carpenter' Tenant Over N200 Debt by Francon(f): 11:46am On Dec 11, 2014
sauceny:

But you literally said if "only they had told you"'that you would have volunteered to pay the debt,so now;i have brought mine to you.

The difference is "he borrowed the money from his landlady (it wasn't attributed to rent)"

You are asking for money to renew your rent. And I said that's d only way I can assist you. But it doesn't sound genuine though.
Re: Dreadful: Landlady's Hired Goons Kill 'Carpenter' Tenant Over N200 Debt by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2014
Francon:

The difference is "he borrowed the money from his landlady (it wasn't attributed to rent)"

You are asking for money to renew your rent. And I said that's d only way I can assist you. But it doesn't sound genuine though.

Yeah!
Mine was borrowed as well.

Is it until ma landlord does something horrific,that you gon regret having not helped out,since you have the money.

Remember,if you pay up ma debt;unicef gon give you an award for that.
Re: Dreadful: Landlady's Hired Goons Kill 'Carpenter' Tenant Over N200 Debt by Oahray: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nihilist:

Sounds like the work of my good friend Idowuogbo
what exactly is your problem? You like attention sha.
Re: Dreadful: Landlady's Hired Goons Kill 'Carpenter' Tenant Over N200 Debt by Originalsly: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
Maybe he borrowed the N200 ....but this was definitely not about the money....something else went down . "Hell has no fury like a woman scorned"
Re: Dreadful: Landlady's Hired Goons Kill 'Carpenter' Tenant Over N200 Debt by Nihilist: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
Oahray:
what exactly is your problem? You like attention sha.

Swerve Mr Man. It's your type that cries more than the bereaved at funerals

1 Like

Re: Dreadful: Landlady's Hired Goons Kill 'Carpenter' Tenant Over N200 Debt by ewizard1: 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
If the story really happened the way I read it...

Then... Let the 2 die by hanging...

No time!!!

(Imagine 3 different people paid you... you refused!!!)
Re: Dreadful: Landlady's Hired Goons Kill 'Carpenter' Tenant Over N200 Debt by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
Oh Sweet Jesus! Why are people so wicked? cry
Re: Dreadful: Landlady's Hired Goons Kill 'Carpenter' Tenant Over N200 Debt by mymadam(m): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
Francon:
Hian.... wonders shall never end.. u mean N200 or N200k? If only she came to me for the money.....!

angry I guess it's a wee bit late now! God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man, 78, Defiles A 6 Year Old Girl / Edo Judge Orders Prisoners Who Stole Cassava Be Given 36 Strokes Twice A Week / Thugs Attack APC Supporters In Delta, Two Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.