Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo (15174 Views)

Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) / Wife Loses Pregnancy After Being Beaten By Co-tenant Over Husband Infidelity (pi / Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by DONSMITH123(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
Doctors at the Central Hospital in Benin City are battling to save the life of one Alex Aigbogun who was stabbed in the stomach by his landlord, simply identified as Enogieru.

The victim was brought to the hospital at about 9:00am Wednesday by policemen in a Hilux van.

Eyewitnesses said the incident occurred at about 12:00midnight, but the victim’s family has no vehicle or money to take him to the hospital.

A neighbor to the victim said police told them there was no fuel in their vehicle to convey the victim to the hospital and that was why the victim was covered with cloth till daybreak.

The incident occurred at No. 5 Ogiemwenken Street, Off St Saviour Road, Ikpoba Okha local government area of Edo State.

A witness who gave his name as Peter Igbinosun said the landlord ran away after stabbing the victim.

Igbinosun explained that trouble started on Tuesday night when both the landlord and tenant went to a joint to take a drink.

He said the duo fought over a girl.

“They came to me and I settled the quarrel. I even asked this man to sleep in my house but he refused.”

“He stabbed him at about 12:00am and we didn’t have any money to go to the hospital. We went to the police and they said they don’t have fuel to take him to the hospital.”

“The landlord has no wife and he used bottle to stab this tenant many times.”

The state’s Police spokesman, DSP Stephen Onwochei, could not be reached for comments.

http://thenationonlineng.net/landlord-stabs-tenant-over-lady-in-edo/
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by OnankpaBa(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
Bad news coming out from our landlord these days. I think our government need to checkmate their activities,

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by oluwaSmith1(f): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by priscaoge(f): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
A neighbor to the victim said police told them there was no fuel in their vehicle to convey the victim to the hospital and that was why the victim was covered with cloth till daybreak.

Are U kidding me? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

13 Likes

Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by DONSMITH123(m): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
OnankpaBa:
Bad news coming out from our landlord these days. I think our government need to checkmate their activities,

i agreed with u my brother

1 Like

Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by OnankpaBa(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lalasticlala, push this food. Something needs to be done about Nigerian Landlords.
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by OnankpaBa(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
priscaoge:

Are U kidding me? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

my dear, are u suprised? That's naija police for you. grin

5 Likes

Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by priscaoge(f): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
OnankpaBa:

my dear, are u suprised? That's naija police for you. grin

That's funny seriously,later they will claim that they are protecting the lives and properties of the citizens. Arrant Nonsense angry

Eehhhh that stewpid Landlord should come back and carry his house before running away finally.angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by OnankpaBa(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
priscaoge:

That's funny seriously,later they will claim that they are protecting the lives and properties of the citizens. Arrant Nonsense angry

Eehhhh that stewpid Landlord should come back and carry his house before running away finally.angry angry

am going home to check Mr. Nnamdi my landlord o...i dey suspect that ma. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by oluwaSmith1(f): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
priscaoge:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by wasco24: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2015

Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by kennyman2000(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Not again..
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by fajani(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
What people say about edo people is true
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by bigv(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
Edo » Ode » Obo » Ebo smiley
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
na wa.
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by highskies(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
Na wa o. Think we should start this 3strike policy so that crimes like these are detected in time.

People like these must have track record, they don't have to go away a long time the first time. However, they will go away the third time even if its just a parking ticket.

Imagine that! Its crazy

1 Like

Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by cana882(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
All because of tonga cry
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by donholy28(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
picture or
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by MadCow1: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by steffans(m): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
Stabbed 12am..

Got to the hospital 9am

And we have emergency numbers..

Citizens stealing millions, some billions..

Yet d common man that vote in dis criminals..

Languish in poverty..

I weep for my nation Nigeria..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
Africa

Lol

Hahahahaha

Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by Pavore9: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Crazy being!
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by damton(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
that's mean. Not to mention that it's over a lady. How many women are out there.mtcheew....
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by Rounakid(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
Well, this is fp... Bound...
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by OnankpaBa(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
MadCow1:

wetin sweet about this one oga
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
undecided embarassed
One would have thought that after Adam and Eve saga, people go don get small sense! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by erico2k2(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Stupid people you can drink ogogoro in a drinking joint but no money to save your life.
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by Precious91(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lady matter
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by MadCow1: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
OnankpaBa:

wetin sweet about this one oga

1 Like

Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by ibkgab001: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
God will help us
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by Nicepoker(m): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
The landlord deserve a killer punch
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by pretydiva(f): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
The world is indeed coming 2 an end. God save us..

Chaii..na even my close 2 my area dis tin tk happen sef..

Smh 4 naija police. I pray d victim survives it. Since 12am, buh was taken 2 d hospital by 6am..hmm..it is well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped / Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) / Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.