Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment (11723 Views)

Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / Vacancy... Baker Hughes Is Recruiting OND Graduates.. Apply Now! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by bilikisu02: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2014
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance.

The company's 58,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes technology centers in the world s leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges.

Baker Hughes invites applications from interested candidates for:

2015 Opportunities Engineering Internship Nigeria

Job Descriptions
*.Baker Hughes offers exciting internship opportunities for university candidates currently studying for a qualification in Engineering or Sciences.
*.If you are pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's Degree and looking for valuable work experience with a world-leading company, consider a challenging internship at Baker Hughes.
*.Interns work under direct supervision of an experienced Baker Hughes staff to assist in the day-to-day operations and tasks in accordance with our Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) operational practices and procedures.
*.While the type of work will vary from location and product line, the internship provides a great opportunity to complement your academic preparation with direct, hands-on experience in one of our facilities. In addition, it provides fundamental understanding of our company and builds the necessary knowledge, business sense and teamwork ability to prepare yourself for your future career.
*.Depending on the actual internship placement, you may learn how to develop, design, manufacture and assemble our products.
We are always looking for bright graduates with fresh ideas who will help us to find novel ways to solve our customers complex technical problems.

Requirements
*.If you are successful in your application, regardless of the business area you are allocated, you will be expected to share Baker Hughes commitment to our Core Values: Integrity, Performance, Teamwork and Learning.
This means you will need to demonstrate the following attitudes and behaviors:
*.You are eager to develop yourself within the workplace,
*.You can successfully work in a team and can build collaborative relationships,
*.You successfully apply your learning from your academic study.

Qualification
For our internship opportunities we are seeking penultimate year students who:
*.Are currently enrolled in a minimum 4-year Bachelor s or Master s at the time of their internship, in a relevant technical discipline
*.Have a minimum 3.0 GPA (or equivalent, e.g. 2nd upper/ WAM 60 and above)
*.Have English language proficiency (this may be assessed as part of the selection process)
*.Are involved in extracurricular activities in university
Important Information:
*.The dates for internships are expected to be between the following dates: 1st June till 25th July, 2015.

*.Please note, only students enrolled on a university degree at the time of the internship placement will be considered.

Application Closing Date
31st January, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by Blackchampion(m): 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ok. Going to call those my lazy neighbors

1 Like

Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by Diesel1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
How much be salary?
Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by Blackchampion(m): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Diesel1:
How much be salary?
Apply first
Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by Lastdon02(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
iam Lastdon
Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by kingopta(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Good to know...will apply Now
Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by Ahmed4002(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
alright. Thanks for the update

we applied last two months ago. If I can remember taleobakerhudge .
still no one has been called. Mscheew but this info helps a lot. as fah
Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by youngice(m): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
what address should our application letter be addressed to
Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by 100Cents: 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
For students.

Long time I left school..
Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by tonbratom(m): 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hmn
Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Wow
Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by Hollawaley(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
I pray this would be my time to shine(jobless since june)
Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by bynat(f): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
winkPls involve corpers na haba
Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
will they invite me ? and the date is very late too
i don apply sha.
Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by EbolaParasite: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
The same Baker Hughes that Halliburton bought?
The name Baker Hughes will cease to exist from 2016
Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by KingBish(f): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Op are you alright?

Baker Hughes that was bought by Halliburton last month due to the dwindling oil price on the international market?
This info is as old as it can get

1 Like

Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by buoye1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Not illegible....
Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by Truman155(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hollawaley:
I pray this would be my time to shine(jobless since june)
dude this gig is 4 400level students (IT) SO pls dont disgrace graguates
Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by Innodon(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
lemme check it out
Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Please has anyone been able to register for it, because I'm having problem in registering
Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by Sampunk(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
bilikisu02:
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance.

The company's 58,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes technology centers in the world s leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges.

Baker Hughes invites applications from interested candidates for:

2015 Opportunities Engineering Internship Nigeria

Job Descriptions
*.Baker Hughes offers exciting internship opportunities for university candidates currently studying for a qualification in Engineering or Sciences.
*.If you are pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's Degree and looking for valuable work experience with a world-leading company, consider a challenging internship at Baker Hughes.
*.Interns work under direct supervision of an experienced Baker Hughes staff to assist in the day-to-day operations and tasks in accordance with our Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) operational practices and procedures.
*.While the type of work will vary from location and product line, the internship provides a great opportunity to complement your academic preparation with direct, hands-on experience in one of our facilities. In addition, it provides fundamental understanding of our company and builds the necessary knowledge, business sense and teamwork ability to prepare yourself for your future career.
*.Depending on the actual internship placement, you may learn how to develop, design, manufacture and assemble our products.
We are always looking for bright graduates with fresh ideas who will help us to find novel ways to solve our customers complex technical problems.

Requirements
*.If you are successful in your application, regardless of the business area you are allocated, you will be expected to share Baker Hughes commitment to our Core Values: Integrity, Performance, Teamwork and Learning.
This means you will need to demonstrate the following attitudes and behaviors:
*.You are eager to develop yourself within the workplace,
*.You can successfully work in a team and can build collaborative relationships,
*.You successfully apply your learning from your academic study.

Qualification
For our internship opportunities we are seeking penultimate year students who:
*.Are currently enrolled in a minimum 4-year Bachelor s or Master s at the time of their internship, in a relevant technical discipline
*.Have a minimum 3.0 GPA (or equivalent, e.g. 2nd upper/ WAM 60 and above)
*.Have English language proficiency (this may be assessed as part of the selection process)
*.Are involved in extracurricular activities in university
Important Information:
*.The dates for internships are expected to be between the following dates: 1st June till 25th July, 2015.

*.Please note, only students enrolled on a university degree at the time of the internship placement will be considered.

Application Closing Date
31st January, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
please am having difficulty in creating an account, and please what are d necessary requirements.
please help
Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by igbo2011(m): 4:44am On Dec 23, 2014
Why can't we promote our own oil companies instead of hiring foreign companies?
Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by ehisdan(m): 6:02am On Dec 23, 2014
100Cents:
For students.

Long time I left school..
My guy leaving school is different from graduating. Cos my brother left school when he was in ss2. U knw what i mean.
Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by charlesng: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2014
If you are an Engineer I will suggest you try your luck.
Baker Hughes is a good company to work with. I am talking from experience.
Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by Hollawaley(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Truman155:
dude this gig is 4 400level students (IT) SO pls dont disgrace graguates
u dey craze madt guy
Re: Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment by yinkeys(m): 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
juanmata:
will they invite me ? and the date is very late too
i don apply sha.
Bros help out, I applied but was replied with "unable to consider you for employment @ this time because you don't meet the minimum requirements for this position" I go open another email o

(1) (Reply)

Indian Doctors At Lagos Nigeria / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun / Graduate Management Trainee Test For Guinness Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.