Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... (4557 Views)

Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls / Why Do.guys Hate.buying Food For.their.fellow.guys / If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
VickyyB:
I can't bath with any gender. smiley
not even boyfriend?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
clevvermind:
not even boyfriend?
Yes...
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
VickyyB:

Yes...
what are ur reasons?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
clevvermind:
what are ur reasons?
Avoidance is the key.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Personally I hate it cus,during the course of bathing together,Niqqaz be comparing and contrasting sizes and shapes of junior in their mind.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by chimerase2: 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
way back in skul
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by MzzTega(f): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
cos d forbidden fruit gat a strong effect on dem.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
I can bath with my fellow gals,no big deal
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
VickyyB:

Avoidance is the key.
what are u avoiding?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
MzzTega:
cos d forbidden fruit gat a strong effect on dem.
on ur fellow ladies?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by MzzTega(f): 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
clevvermind:
on ur fellow ladies?

on both sexes.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by tosyne2much(m): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
It has to do with individual's discretion

Some just don't feel comfortable exposing their unclothedness to their fellow while some don't see anything in it

When you live in hostel, you will like it by force grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
It's disgusting. And I'm not in a refugee camp, so why should I?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by CJPresh(f): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
VickyyB:

Avoidance is the key.
To open which door undecided
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by inspirizu(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
As someone said earlier, everything in life is a stage.
I did that (I mean bathing with a guy) when I was under 20 and enjoyed it but at this stage of my life It's. Appalling. But it's sexy when I do that with my woman
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by heatmeup(f): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
kuphid:

I personally don't feel comfortable with that, call it 'shy', you maybe right. I have other reasons though...
caught in the act
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
alberto2k:
Gay-alert :-o
i don tire for all these gay ppl.this na why i dey always wear my aluminium pant when i dey around them
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
Since I know,anybody can be gay I can't take my bath alongside with a guy Oo
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
MzzTega:

on both sexes.
unless the lady bathing with u is a lesbian. for guys, it is normal.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by MzzTega(f): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
clevvermind:
unless the lady bathing with u is a lesbian. for guys, it is normal.
its normal fr guys lol. u ave nt hrd stories.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
MzzTega:

its normal fr guys lol. u ave nt hrd stories.
i like stories. pls tell me.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
Tymax:

Husband nko?
Including husband. She is scared of ugly lookin thing just like me.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Tymax(m): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
3cycle:

cheesy You ehn.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by ennon92(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
...to av bath wit the opposite sex is ok by me but the other way round its capital 'NO'.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
3cycle:

is he nt scared of her ugly looking thing too? grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
clevvermind:
is he nt scared of her ugly looking thing too? grin
Nothing ugly bout a she "thing", why most guys don't mind burying their face there for hours.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
3cycle:

Nothing ugly bout a she "thing", why most guys don't mind burying their face there for hours.
why do most ladies lick dick for hours as if it is an ice cream?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by nickz(m): 12:12am On Dec 12, 2014
cause I still LOVE the current circumference of my butthole
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 1:34am On Dec 12, 2014
nickz:
cause I still LOVE the current circumference of my butthole
grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by MzzTega(f): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
clevvermind:
i like stories. pls tell me.
anoda tym
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
MzzTega:

anoda tym
why nt now? Are u hiding something?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Emmyk(m): 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
My private part is not meant to be seen by guys undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zoro Ft Peruzzi - Giddem Remix / Cracking Down On Piracy And Anything Illegal / Pictures: Femi Otedola’s Daughter DJ Cupid Graduates From London College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.