Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. (53447 Views)

Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box / Three Dead As Soldiers Chase Ballot Box Snatchers In Imo / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by tola9ja: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
I PREDICT 2011 VOTES FOR BUHARI AFTER ATIKU SCORE 954

1 Like

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by successking: 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
gateleo:

Keep dreaming okay!!! When you wake up, we will let you know!

Buhari Next Nigeria President All the way!!!!

Stop deceiving yourself, until 2019, there is no vacancy in ASO ROCK.
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by factorial1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
Okaakoko:
buhari 1000 and still counting
...non stop till they are tired of counting... GMB till 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Immune1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
I strongly believe Jonathan should be allowed and supported to complete some of his laudable agendas. Buhari may be a real change agent when it comes to curbing corruption but truth is we need a Jonathan-kinda system with better foreign direct investments and re-investment of some of our looted funds. One of the reasons it seems Jonathan isn't quite working is because he has been doing massive FIXING.

Nigeria is so deeply entrenched in corruption so badly that there is no way we can significantly tackle corruption without many of our big businesses going down and our growing economy heavily affected.

The main reason am against Buhari at this moment is his clear desperation to curb corruption at all costs. Voting buhari will slow down our economy no doubt!As much as we have to progress via abating corrupt practices, we have to be tactful because if you study some big economies you will discover there are some corrupt underpinnings on which their big businesses thrive on......

Another pointer that make me averse to this Buhari idea is because of his clear reluctance to act proactively as significant northern leader on this bokoharam issue. I expected much more from him to support the current government regardless of their political differences.

......just my 2nairas....

Nigerians be wise.

7 Likes

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by oleary(m): 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
And Atiku fails.
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by abdrazak: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
successking:

Stop wasting your data and find something good to do; how can there be change when wining presidential election is a mirage for APC?
Are you the one that give me data so why ranting on my data?
See you, the change have already started. Its you that suppose go find work. I get work if you want.
Feb 14/15 is coming, lets wait and see

3 Likes

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
Immune1:
I strongly believe Jonathan should be allowed and supported to complete some of his laudable agendas. Buhari may be a real change agent when it comes to curbing corruption but truth is we need a Jonathan-kinda system with better foreign direct investments and re-investment of some of our looted funds.

grin grin grin Tell the truth. Even you laughed when you read again the baloney you wrote above.

15 Likes

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by successking: 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
rabzy01:
This king never sabi this pic:

This is what you have continued to do to bring down the level of your frustration. I can understand.
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by factorial1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Immune1:
I strongly believe Jonathan should be allowed and supported to complete some of his laudable agendas. Buhari may be a real change agent when it comes to curbing corruption but truth is we need a Jonathan-kinda system with better foreign direct investments and re-investment of some of our looted funds. One of the reasons it seems Jonathan isn't quite working is because he has been doing massive FIXING.

Nigeria is so deeply entrenched in corruption so badly that there is no way we can significantly tackle corruption without many of our big businesses going down and our growing economy heavily affected.

The main reason am against Buhari at this moment is his clear desperation to curb corruption at all costs. Voting buhari will slow down our economy no doubt!As much as we have to progress via abating corrupt practices, we have to be tactful because if you study some big economies you will discover there are some corrupt underpinnings on which their big businesses thrive on......

Another pointer that make me averse to this Buhari idea is because of his clear reluctance to act proactively as significant northern leader on this bokoharam issue. I expected much more from him to support the current government regardless of their political differences.

Nigerians be wise.
...and do you know that voting Burahi as the president has automatically calls for those uncompleted agendas to be completed by his desperation against corruption?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by akoaki(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
In future elections,reliable vote counting machines should be introduced to make the exercise less tedious and time consuming. However, so far so good.

1 Like

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Azo(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Immune1:

The main reason am against Buhari at this moment is his clear desperation to curb corruption at all costs. Voting buhari will slow down our economy no doubt!As much as we have to progress via abating corrupt practices, we have to be tactful because if you study some big economies you will discover there are some corrupt underpinnings on which their big businesses thrive on[

Another pointer that make me averse to this Buhari idea is because of [b]his clear reluctance to act proactively as significant northern leader on this bokoharam issue. I expected much more from him to support the current government regardless of their political differences.

Nigerians be wise.

Please no hard feelings but your analyses are a bit moronic. Are you saying a presidient that says stealing is not corruption is actually fighting corruption? Or that Buhari's zeal to curb corruption creates a blind spot for him because he has not been in the shoes before??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Timika: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
TheMadame:
Seeing the end of the sorting of ballots,I see hope for Nigeria. Nigerians will take their destiny in their hands by voting out insecurity,cluelessness,corruption and mismanagement from Aso Rock.
General Buhari your destiny is to save Nigeria and Nigerians from the years of the locusts.
General Buhari save us from the clueless man in the black fedora hat.
Sai Buhari.
change is the only thing that is permanent in life. I need a change. Voted for the sitting president in 2011 and saw how ordinary Nigerians influenced the vote in his favour. But i think is going to be different this time around because most of them think they voted wrongly the last time. Is only God that can return the sitting president. As for the people, they can't wait to experience a change in leadership.

5 Likes

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by successking: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
abdrazak:

Are you the one that give me data so why ranting on my data?
See you, the change have already started. Its you that suppose go find work. I get work if you want.
Feb 14/15 is coming, lets wait and see

What kind of manipulation are you going to do? Do you think is by ranting on the net because you have free 10mbt mtn data?
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Immune1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
1stCitizen:

grin grin grin Tell the truth. Even you laughed when you read again the baloney you wrote above.

The only visible grin here is yours.......check the facts Jonathan is really trying.If you ask me Nigeria's biggest problem isn't corruption rather its our Insatiable greed. I think we should focus more on capacity building as a nation and right now Buhari isn't that guy; he is too much of a point-prover. We Nigerians are largely corrupt, even Buhari himself is corrupt by virtue of this his APC platform.......you need to stay in Lagos to understand what i mean

1 Like

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by olain(m): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
Na buhari vote dem dey count nw. As at nw 1645
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by tola9ja: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
buhari has already won this presidency. its in the stars. 777 sai buhari. 7th nigeran president. 71 years old and will be the 17th president. 777

7 SEALS 7 TRUMPETS AND 7 VIALS.

THE BUHARI EUPHORIA WILL SOON OVERTAKE THE NATION. IT IS SPIRITUAL. YOU CANT FIGHT IT. THE LORD IS THE ONE DOING THE ELECTING. ITS A NEW DAWN AND A NEW DAY AND A NEW ERA

6 Likes

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by TeskyMan(m): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
Immune1:

Nigerians be wise.

Young man,

I don't know your age but I respect your thought. If you listen to yourself - "clear reluctance to act proactively as significant northern leader on this bokoharam issue. I expected much more from him to support the current government regardless of their political differences".

This is a poor guy (At least, we all can attest to the fact that he his not wealthy compared to ex-presidents). Buhari is not a public office holder. He his no Senator nor HOR member. He his not the Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces. He gets no monthly allocation neither does he retain a monthly pay with the current government, aside his monthly stipend as an ex-president. He his only a former Military President.

Cut me this slack brother! Why are you not holding our political office holder accountable? Why are we not sincere with ourselves? There is a PRESIDENT presiding over the affairs of this country, why can't we all hold him accountable? Don't forget that we elected the PRESIDENT for this same reason. Did you elect Buhari to have expected so much from him and ignore someone whose primary responsibility left unattended to?

Let us do away with sentiments and tribal differences. Lets face the issue and tackle it head on.

Just my humble thought.

Cheers!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by successking: 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
Timika:
change is the only thing that is permanent in life. I need a change. Voted for the sitting president in 2011 and saw how ordinary Nigerians influenced the vote in his favour. But i think is going to be different this time around because most of them think they voted wrongly the last time. Is only God that can return the sitting president. As for the people, they can't wait to experience a change in leadership.

Ranting out of Lagos frustrations! I can see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by sunnshyn(f): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
Azo:

Please no hard feelings but your analyses are a bit moronic. Are you saying a presidient that says stealing is not corruption is actually fighting corruption? Or that Buhari's zeal to curb corruption creates a blind spot for him because he has not been in the shoes before??

You guys are giving that guy more attention than he deserves...someone that sees light but chooses to walk in darkness because he was given a stick of lit candle to find his way around does not sound to me like someone who truly has brains..

5 Likes

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by blazesam(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
people dont like you like the man from ma state, Dr Samuel Ortom.

Buhari na top man for that voting. And if any man temper with our vote this time baaa,na world court we go go

1 Like

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Eziachi: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Am some how impressed.
It seems very unNigerian, looking very open and transparent.
And they were there all night too? Wow!
Please someone pinch me!
No thugs running amork in an electoral process of Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
akoaki:
In future elections,reliable vote counting machines should be introduced to make the exercise less tedious and time consuming. However, so far so good.
I'm with u on this. I would even extend the use of EVMs to the general election.
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by teemanbastos(m): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
tola9ja:
buhari has already won this presidency. its in the stars. 777 sai buhari. 7th nigeran president. 71 years old and will be the 17th president. 777

7 SEALS 7 TRUMPETS AND 7 VIALS.

THE BUHARI EUPHORIA WILL SOON OVERTAKE THE NATION. IT IS SPIRITUAL. YOU CANT FIGHT IT. THE LORD IS THE ONE DOING THE ELECTING. ITS A NEW DAWN AND A NEW DAY AND A NEW ERA
Revd. father
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by wilsonalele28: 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
from all indication ATIKU is loosing the primary,Atiku which party wil u now decamp to now because decamping is your calling

2 Likes

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Timika: 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Immune1:

Nigerians be wise.
cast your vote wisely. All the people want is solutions regardless of who brings it.

1 Like

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Immune1(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
TeskyMan:

Young man,

I don't know your age but I respect your thought. If you listen to yourself - "clear reluctance to act proactively as significant northern leader on this bokoharam issue. I expected much more from him to support the current government regardless of their political differences".

This is a poor guy (At least, we all can attest to the fact that he his not wealthy compared to ex-presidents). Buhari is not a public office holder. He his no Senator nor HOR member. He his not the Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces. He gets no monthly allocation neither does he retain a monthly pay with the current government, aside his monthly stipend as an ex-president. He his only a former Military President.

Cut me this slack brother! Why are you not holding our political office holder accountable? Why are we not sincere with ourselves? There is a PRESIDENT presiding over the affairs of this country, why can't we all hold him accountable? Don't forget that we elected the PRESIDENT for this same reason. Did you elect Buhari to have expected so much from him and ignore someone whose primary responsibility left unattended to?

Let us do away with sentiments and tribal differences. Lets face the issue and tackle it head on.

Just my humble thought.

Cheers!

The army seem to be making some progress because of the help they are getting from the locals in these Nothern hot-spots; truth is if my brother is a bokoharam member, its only me that can identify him quickly. The point am making here basically is that Nigerians are begining to see that the fight one that can only be won if more people are involved.

Buhari is one of the persons who ordinarily- if he truly has Nigeria at heart as he says he does- should be constantly canvassing for more people support for the soldiers and FG......but he didnt ....thats my point.

1 Like

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Chanchit: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari don count-tap Atiku Ooº°˚˚°ºoo 954+954=1909. Buhari now 1968 and still counting o
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Zzchampion: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Following,....Update us please....
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Caseless: 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
cannonnier:

8000 delegates 954 votes, he is out not even a second place.
d delegate refused to fall for dollarization- atiku failed.
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Chanchit: 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari just hit the 2000 mark.
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Eziachi: 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
Immune1:

The only visible grin here is yours.......check the facts Jonathan is really trying.If you ask me Nigeria's biggest problem isn't corruption rather its our Insatiable greed.
What do you understand greed to mean? So you don't know that corruption is the practical manifestation of greed?
Greed is the pregnancy that gave birth to corruption and both are linked by an umbilical cord.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) / President Tinubu Visits Oba Of Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.