Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. (53451 Views)

Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box / Three Dead As Soldiers Chase Ballot Box Snatchers In Imo / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by ayomidegambari(m): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
BUHARI has already won!!! I told you, you don't need spoon to chop slap na..UP APC!!! UP BUHARI.

3 Likes

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by successking: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
tola9ja:
buhari has already won this presidency. its in the stars. 777 sai buhari. 7th nigeran president. 71 years old and will be the 17th president. 777

7 SEALS 7 TRUMPETS AND 7 VIALS.

THE BUHARI EUPHORIA WILL SOON OVERTAKE THE NATION. IT IS SPIRITUAL. YOU CANT FIGHT IT. THE LORD IS THE ONE DOING THE ELECTING. ITS A NEW DAWN AND A NEW DAY AND A NEW ERA

E-support is not enough to make him president, his time has passed.

4 Likes

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Immune1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
sunnshyn:

You guys are giving that guy more attention than he deserves...someone that sees light but chooses to walk in darkness because he was given a stick of lit candle to find his way around does not sound to me like someone who truly has brains..

And what's your definition of the light?
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by nuru(m): 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
Now the change has begun. All well meaning Nigerians should be ready to move this country forward to prosperity.
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by sodiqrasaq(m): 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
buhari 2000 and still counting

1 Like

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Dapo4u(m): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
factorial1:
...and do you know that voting Burahi as the president has automatically calls for those uncompleted agendas to be completed by his desperation against corruption?

Corruption is the bane of our development as a nation and any government that is too apologetic to some corrupt officials cannot move us forward as a country and I think we need to have a change of baton. No meaningful development will take place as long as corruption is endemic in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by tola9ja: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
MY PREDICTION NO WORK 3011
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by samiebond: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
grin grin
I said it...........
Dint I

https://www.nairaland.com/2036624/see-feb-14-polls-between[sub][/sub]
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Zzchampion: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
sodiqrasaq:
buhari 2000 and still counting
thank u for updating
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by teemanbastos(m): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
tola9ja:
grin bros.. Over 9k delegates, atiku 954.. BUHARI go enta 8k+, den d rest fit share 500

1 Like

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by ellguapo: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
successking:

E-support is not enough to make him president, his time has passed.
And it's Berem, barcanista and obiagelli's vote they are counting @ Teslim ba undecided
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by akoaki(m): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
CFCman:

I'm with u on this. I would even extend the use of EVMs to the general election.

Thanks. I think Nigerians shhould start talking about this now. Counting of votes should be as easy as drinking a glass of water; effortless.

1 Like

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by ayomidegambari(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
Immune1:
I strongly believe Jonathan should be allowed and supported to complete some of his laudable agendas. Buhari may be a real change agent when it comes to curbing corruption but truth is we need a Jonathan-kinda system with better foreign direct investments and re-investment of some of our looted funds. One of the reasons it seems Jonathan isn't quite working is because he has been doing massive FIXING.

Nigeria is so deeply entrenched in corruption so badly that there is no way we can significantly tackle corruption without many of our big businesses going down and our growing economy heavily affected.

The main reason am against Buhari at this moment is his clear desperation to curb corruption at all costs. Voting buhari will slow down our economy no doubt!As much as we have to progress via abating corrupt practices, we have to be tactful because if you study some big economies you will discover there are some corrupt underpinnings on which their big businesses thrive on......

Another pointer that make me averse to this Buhari idea is because of his clear reluctance to act proactively as significant northern leader on this bokoharam issue. I expected much more from him to support the current government regardless of their political differences.

......just my 2nairas....

Nigerians be wise.
I ll like to emanate the fact out of your view, u wrote buhari is desperately in pursuit of curbing corruption in the country, my 1st question is, if you are asked in who wants to be a millionaire that '____ is what's affecting nigeria as a country abberantly, bro d ansa is corruption. Bro ima go to any length that buhari as a man is the solution to nigeria's problem. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
ellguapo:

And it's Berem, barcanista and obiagelli's vote they are counting @ Teslim ba undecided
Yes o, Atiku scored less than 970/7421, Buhari vote is being counted. That man Buhari na wonder
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
how many vote for buhari n kwankwaso now pls? anyone?

1 Like

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by ellguapo: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
barcanista:
Yes o, Atiku scored less than 970/7421, Buhari vote is being counted. That man Buhari na wonder
it will do their BP help if they come to that realisation grin
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
ellguapo:
it will do their BP help if they come to that realisation grin

how many vote for buhari n kwankwaso.....
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by bashydemy(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
deesmom:
Good people, good afternoon. I really pray Buhari wins the primaries and from all indications I think he would. However, I have a challenge and that is the fact that I registered while I was serving in the north,but reside in Lagos permanently now. What arrangements have been made to ensure that thousands like me are not subtly disenfranchised. I would appreciate informed responses as this has been a serious source of concern for me.
Go to the nearest INEC office and try to diver or move your registration to Lagos. I think Willie Obiano did that too.
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Zzchampion: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fantasywrita:
how many vote for buhari n kwankwaso now pls? anyone?
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
akoaki:

Thanks. I think Nigerians shhould start talking about this now. Counting of votes should be as easy as drinking a glass of water; effortless.
Exactly
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by sodiqrasaq(m): 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
Zzchampion:
thank u for updating
you are welcome
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by prettymina(f): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
GMB all the way
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by cannonnier(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Caseless:
d delegate refused to fall for dollarization- atiku failed.

I'm very glad.

And this will send a a electrifying massage into the jonathanian- thanoids camp. grin
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by ayomidegambari(m): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
akoaki:
In future elections,reliable vote counting machines should be introduced to make the exercise less tedious and time consuming. However, so far so good.
bro, even if naija advance so tey dem produce wetin go dey count 1 billion in 1second, naija go still insist on counting by hand, NAIJA NO TRUST YOU, NA MACHINE DEM CON TRUST?!!!
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by factorial1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
Dapo4u:

Corruption is the bane of our development as a nation and any government that is too apologetic to some corrupt officials cannot move us forward as a country and I think we need to have a change of baton. No meaningful development will take place as long as corruption is endemic in Nigeria.
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by factorial1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
Dapo4u:

... and if we stand on that fact @bolded, I tell you that... corruption would grow more prevalently than it is now. So, the ''endemicity" of corruption in Nigerian should wax stronger?
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
GEJ 2020
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
Someone shud update the votes for God sake
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by cannonnier(m): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
tola9ja:

4700. Insha Allah
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Caseless: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
Immune1:

The army seem to be making some progress because of the help they are getting from the locals in these Nothern hot-spots; truth is if my brother is a bokoharam member, its only me that can identify him quickly. The point am making here basically is that Nigerians are begining to see that the fight one that can only be won if more people are involved.

Buhari is one of the persons who ordinarily- if he truly has Nigeria at heart as he says he does- should be constantly canvassing for more people support for the soldiers and FG......but he didnt ....thats my point.
buhari shld canvass for more supports so that u can come back here and be shoutin 'buhari is calling for support for the military cos he knws his boko boys ar losing d war'. Hypocrite!
Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by ayomidegambari(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Immune1:

The only visible grin here is yours.......check the facts Jonathan is really trying.If you ask me Nigeria's biggest problem isn't corruption rather its our Insatiable greed. I think we should focus more on capacity building as a nation and right now Buhari isn't that guy; he is too much of a point-prover. We Nigerians are largely corrupt, even Buhari himself is corrupt by virtue of this his APC platform.......you need to stay in Lagos to understand what i mean
bros, I b confam true boy of lasgidi, was born here n feed here yet buhari is d man capable of taking naija 2 d next level..u no need spoon to chop slap na..ITS DAY BREAK IN NIGERIA, TIME TO SURVIVE WITHOUT DEPENDING ON SOMEONE. Buhari!!! Dey GO!!! Naija dey ur back lyk backbone!!!

1 Like

Re: Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. by Lakeshizu(m): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
pls update the votes o angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men / Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) / Little Child Stares At Peter Obi's Posters In Taraba (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.