Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! (18073 Views)

Peugoet 407 Keyless Remote 406 Remote Key / Peugoet 407 Keyless Remote. Peugoet 307 Keyless Remote. Peugeot 206 Keyless Remo / 2001 Lexus Rx300 Suv 2.5m KEYLESS/REMOTE ENTRY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2009
sheyee:

Hello keyremotes i would like to know how much it would cost to to make a second key for my Toyota Camry 1996 model and Rav4 Toyota jeep 2002 model.
At the moment am in warri can send me details on odebola@yahoo.com

Hello Sheyee,
Please check your mail.
I have sent a reply to you.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by John3161(m): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2009
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2009
John 3:16:

Hello keyremotes I would like to know how much it would cost to to make a second key for my honda accord (baby boy) 1998 & Acura MDX 2001 model. I only have one key for both and am considering having a spare. Thanks you can email me @ nwaobasikelechi@yahoo.com

Hi, I have sent you an email.
Please check your in box.
Thanks.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2009
We are not agents to anyone.
, what else can we say?

Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2009
we can get you the exact keyless entry remote you need for your vehicle.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by isolo: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2009
Please send the price for an extra key with remote for a 2003 Lexus Gx470
billshaito@gmail.com
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2009
Please check your mail box for our reply.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2009
To all those who tried reachign during the past week I say thanks.

I am back in Lagos now.

Our services are still available and affordable.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2009
THE TRANSPONDER KEY AND KEYLESS ENTRY REMOTE TECHNOLOGY HAS COME TO STAY.
IN FACT, AUTOMAKERS ARE DAILY IMPROVING ON THE TECHNOLOGY TO MAKE IT MORE SOPHISTICATED.

REMEMBER THAT VEHICLES FITTED WITH THESE DEVICES
CANNOT BE STOLEN FROM WHERE THEY ARE PARKED.
THE ONES REPORTED STOLEN ARE ALWAYS SNATCHED IN MOTION.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2009
[size=15pt]All Nairalanders based in Benin and are in need of our services be informed.
We shall be storming Benin City, Edo State in the very near future.
[/size]
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2009
cool shocked shocked grin
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2009
Even if you've lost all your keys we can replace them.

DO NOT GIVE UP!
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by niyiadewoy(m): 7:34am On Apr 03, 2009
HI,
I need an extra key and remote key for an isuzu rodeo 2000 model. Kindly send cost and other details to my box;niyiadewoye@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by sinmbo(m): 11:09am On Apr 03, 2009
pls, i will need a key and remote for my Camry 2000 model. i can be reached on okwi@mail.com.
thanks
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2009
please check your mail for our reply.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2009
sinmbo:

pls, i will need a key and remote for my Camry 2000 model. i can be reached on okwi@mail.com.
thanks
Yes we have. Please check your mail for my reply.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by viazi: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2009
I need the keyless remote for my Honda 97 Academy, pls send the cost to hybridsolicitor@yahoo.com. I AM BASED IN ABUJA THOUGH
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2009
I have sent you a mail.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by getam: 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2009
IF YOUR KEY SUDDENLY STOPS WORKING NO WORRY TRY THIS:

1. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position

2. Press the LOCK button.
3. Turn the ignition switch to the Off position

Do this three times quickly

Next turn the ignition switch to the ON position for the fourth time.(here is the problematic step most peole lose it here)

Press the LOCK button again. The door locks should now make a sound, ZUP! indicating that the system has entered Programming Mode.

Press the LOCK button one more time to program this remote ! remember only once !!

No Call any body save your phone credit I beg grin grin grin !

Awup Wisdom tongue

Step by Step guide to buying your automan key programmer coming soon!!!No hard at all cheesy cheesy cheesy

And many more awup Wisdom keep checking shocked shocked shocked
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by getam: 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2009

3. Turn the ignition switch to the Off position press unlock button
do this 2 steps quickly 3 times

Next turn the ignition switch to the ON position for the fourth time.(here is the problematic step most peole lose it here)

Press the LOCK button again. The door locks should now make a sound, ZUP! indicating that the system has entered Programming Mode.

Press the LOCK button one more time to program this remote ! remember only once !![b][/b][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by sleekdoc: 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2009
Hi keyremotes, how much can i get spare transponder keys for my 2007 Toyota Camry and   2007 B.M.W 520i.   
reply asap!!!
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2009
get_am!:

3. Turn the ignition switch to the Off position press unlock button
do this 2 steps quickly 3 times

Press the LOCK button one more time to program this remote ! remember only once !![b][/b][size=8pt][/size]

@get_am
Wisdom and courtesy demands you open another thread or continue your "ADVERTISING" on your old thread.

What you are doing is not polite. You are highjacking peoples thread.

Why I made comments on your thread was because of the nature of what was being discussed.

No body advertised on your thread.

It is always GOOD to do the RIGHT thing. ALWAYS.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by getam: 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2009
Oga keyremotes cheesy
when you decided along your friends to start attacking my thread why no body say is not polite.I even offered friendship by extolling your virtues on my thread saying you always say keys that you can not do and offer to assist people.But you rejected my overtures and friendship and continued to rubbish me embarassed.Now because i come to your thread suddenly its not polite.I am not advertising my product on your thread i am just educating forumites with good wisdom like you were doing on my thread cheesy.
Todays advice is regarding Fake remote keys and original remote keys for honda cars.Now there are 2 types of remote keys in this world those that break after 2 months(chinese imitations) and those that last and last !(original oem).Nowe 99% of keys sold in nigeria are fakes.the metal part usually breaks after a month or two.Yes shocked
I am not saying any body's keys are fake just take a good look at some genuine honda oem parts for your selves below and be careful dear forumites.shine your eyes shocked shocked shocked
If e no carry leda know what you are buying.shine your eyes forumites

Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by getam: 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2009
shine your eyes shocked shocked shocked forumites !!! shine your eyes shocked shocked shocked

No let them bring key for pocket !!!
Original key dey for sachet yes !!! sealed like pure water yes wo!! shocked shocked shocked shine your eyes !!!

Original key carry the sign V on the blade.just underneath where the plastic meets the blade.its tiny V if you shine your eyes shocked shocked shocked you go see truth.

If you see (R) on the blade run Forumites Run !!!!

e go shine beautiful past original sef !!! Dat one na dubai england they call am and imported from china !!

Look that picture ehe !!! cheesy
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by servicedfl: 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2009
@ keyremotes

What is the price to duplicate key and remote for 04 Quest, urgent need.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2009
@servicedfl
I'm sorry we don't do Audi.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by oranges(m): 9:58am On Apr 07, 2009
;d ;d
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by keyremotes(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2009
oranges:

hi, are you present in Abuja? I need a spare key for camry 03 what is the cost send to aminulemu@yahoo.com
I have sent you a mail.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by Emperoh(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2009
Keyremotes
I took delivery of a 2006 Camry
But d transponder is bad. I will unlock d car & open d trunk but when i press 2 lock it will not lock but produces a faint chiming sound that won't stop until i lock with d proper key. Is the remote key bad? If not how do i rectify this?
Emperoneroh@yahoo.com
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by getam: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2009
@emperoh
the chances are there is nothing wrong with your remote.There are 2 types of central locking systems the early models of systems use air to push locks out and suck in to lock example is the mercedes 190 of the early 90's etc how ever the later models which consists of you car usually uses a small electric motor like the one inside tape recorders that moves the tapes.Hondas also uses this system.this kind of problem arises when the electric motors become weak and there fore can not move the locks especially during down ward movements which locks the cars.

The transponder is the the small i.c chip inside your key that is programmed to start your car.which is 4D chip in your case.
It can not be the problem since i assume your car starts fine.

The next is the transmitter.which you were talking of since its the system that communicates wireless signals to the car.How ever if there is a problem with that the signal will be lost and you cant get any functions to work on the car example opening the doors.

There the only problem with your car is mechanical which explains the humming sound you hear when you are attempt to lock it. Your best option is to go to a mechanic garage have them take a look at the locking system,there is a good chance they will fix this for you quitely and easily. grin

Good luck cheesy

Shine your eyes forumites !!! shine your eyes shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

08 SIENNA FULLEST OPTION 3.5M LAST!!! / Come in for the processing of your Tinted Permit and Doctor's Report / Toyota Corolla 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.