Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! (18075 Views)

Peugoet 407 Keyless Remote 406 Remote Key / Peugoet 407 Keyless Remote. Peugoet 307 Keyless Remote. Peugeot 206 Keyless Remo / 2001 Lexus Rx300 Suv 2.5m KEYLESS/REMOTE ENTRY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by arinzeasika(m): 2:40am On Apr 25, 2013
My I need a spare key and transpomder for peugeot 406,how much wld it cost and how long wld it b ready,I'm based in ph.dis is my mail. ajcont2000@yahoo.com
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by make9jagr8: 8:52am On May 16, 2013
The keyless entry for my toyota highlander has stopped working and i have changed the battery.
And i will like to know the cost of replacing the keyless remote and cost of an extra key.
abionaeko@yahoo.com
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by bimbor(m): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
My experience with Mykeyroom Ventures today was an excellent one. I called him to have the spare key to my 2008 Toyota Camry programmed. By the time we got to the office at Onipanu, it took less than 15 minutes to cut the key and another 5 minutes to reprogram both keys. The good thing about "Mykeyroom" is the advanced algorithm he uses in programming the keys in such a way that all other keys that initially had access to the car cancel out including any spare or valet keys that you didn't get when the car was bought.

He's extremely good at what he does and the good thing is that he's registered with the Nigerian Locksmiths Association.

So to program your keys with rest of mind, Mykeyroom Ventures comes highly recommended.

The address is:
5, Ogunlesi Street, Off Bode Thomas Road, Onipanu.

The no to reach is 0802 999 0359

Cheers.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
bimbor: My experience with Mykeyroom Ventures today was an excellent one. I called him to have the spare key to my 2008 Toyota Camry programmed. By the time we got to the office at Onipanu, it took less than 15 minutes to cut the key and another 5 minutes to reprogram both keys. The good thing about "Mykeyroom" is the advanced algorithm he uses in programming the keys in such a way that all other keys that initially had access to the car cancel out including any spare or valet keys that you didn't get when the car was bought.

He's extremely good at what he does and the good thing is that he's registered with the Nigerian Locksmiths Association.

So to program your keys with rest of mind, Mykeyroom Ventures comes highly recommended.

The address is:
5, Ogunlesi Street, Off Bode Thomas Road, Onipanu.

The no to reach is 0802 999 0359

Cheers.

Why you abandon inspiredm now?

1 Like

Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by chukel(m): 12:07am On Aug 03, 2014
How much can I get avalon 2006 limited, thumbstart remote. Pls get back to me. Tnks.
Re: Don't Dump That Keyless Remote! by bimbor(m): 12:47am On Aug 03, 2014
smartchoice:

Why you abandon inspiredm now?

Inspired is an Auto dealer, Mykeyroom is a registered Locksmith , Two different outfits.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

08 SIENNA FULLEST OPTION 3.5M LAST!!! / Come in for the processing of your Tinted Permit and Doctor's Report / Toyota Corolla 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.