Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

An Igbo Man's Letter To The Yourba's And Hausa' ( Muslims) Part 2. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igbo Man's Letter To The Yourba's And Hausa' ( Muslims) Part 2. (755 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians / An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Igbo Man's Letter To The Yourba's And Hausa' ( Muslims) Part 2. by TRUTHTELA: 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
I'm NOT surprise how many of you have been jumping, celebrating and commenting on Obasanjo's TIRADE that he published as a book. Any Nigerian with CONSCIENCE will not look at Obasanjo's book twice, neither will that fellow read the cover of that book.

Y'all are excited about Obasanjo's SCORNFUL LIES about GEJ, and all other ROGUES that came in contact with him. In my own world, Obj, didn't insult GEJ, in his book, rather he insulted the INTELLIGENCE of Nigerians with conscience and sense of history.

Just as Segun Adeniyi, a respected journalist that sold his conscience and joined Yar'adua's govt, thereafter, he joined the CABAL that kept Nigeria in the dark. Segun, refused to SPEAK UP WHEN IT MATTERS THE MOST, Segun, preferred to be in the good book of the Northern muslim elites, Segun, kept briefing other journalist of how good Yar'adua was doing, whereas, the man was in coma. Segun, went further to INSULT the office of the presidency, by addressing GEJ, as the VP, disregarding the national assemblies doctrine of necessity, which has empowered GEJ, as the president.

Finally, when Segun Adeniyi, left govt. because his boss died and GEJ, couldn't retain him, all men of CONSCIENCE told Segun, to bury his head in shame, after all these years of writing like a man of INTEGRITY on Thisday's backpage, (The Verdict), he showed the CORRUPT and CONSCIENCELESS part of him, he went an publish a book, painting himself and Yardua as "SAINTS". What you write in your book will not REWRITE WHAT HISTORY HAS RECORDED ABOUT YOU. I am waiting for Abati to leave GEJ, govt. and come and publish his own book.

Same goes with El rufai, a quantity surveyor that Atiku brought into govt. El rufai, enriched himself, his family and friends, he went further to abandon Atiku and took sides with OBJ, while Obj, was disobeying court orders and destroying office of the VP, simply because he wants to stop Atiku. As it's TYPICAL, El Rufai, a quantity surveyor became so wealthy, simply because he walked through the corridors of power. I keep asking, if El rufai, did not STEAL from government, how many surveyors are as wealthy ( with a mansion in Aso Drive) as El rufai? When Yardua, dumped El rufai, this CORRUPT,MYOPIC, LAWLESS, and BIGOTED man had the got to go an publish a book. What does El rufai, Obasanjo and Segun Adeniyi's book have in common? They're filled with LIES, DISTORTION OF FACTS and HISTORY, CHARACTER ASSASSINATION, and SANCTIMONY.

In conclusion, I just woke up, I will be back much later ( not today) with my take on Obasanjo's book, because, I AM STILL IN SHOCK THAT OBASANJO, WROTE A BOOK AND FAILED TO CALL IT " MY MISTAKES" or "MY REGRETS". However, I'm glad that he mentioned Iyabo's letter in his book, which many folks on NL, argued that "Iyabo can never write such a letter". #YouCanNeverBeTooSure

I try so hard to overlook Obasanjo's 8 years of DISASTER as Nigeria's president. I just want to ask Obasanjo, WHAT MADE YOU TO PICK GEJ and YARDUA as candidates? What did you, Obasanjo, saw in Jonathan? What was GEJ and Yardua's pedigree that inspired you to handover Nigeria to them? I mean where was GEJ/Yardua's names used in the same sentence with EXCELLENCE, HONESTY, ASSERTIVE and SELFLESS SERVICE, which prompted you to handpick them? A nation filled with the BIGGEST HISTORY MAKERS IN AFRICA ( Smart and intelligent policy makers) and you, Obasanjo, picked GEJ/Yardua, as successors ? God will NEVER forgive you, and whoever said "Obj did well", may God do your life the way Obasanjo did Nigeria.

FYI, not anyone who criticize the north (muslims), Yourba, Buhari, Tinubu, APC,etc is in favor of GEJ. Some people are saying, in this 21st century, it's awkward for Nigeria to be dealing with these set of BACKWARD ROGUES. If you like vote PDP/APC, you can only have/enjoy the BASIC THINGS OF LIFE when you drop sentiments and support any move to flush out both GEJ,OBJ, Buhari, IBB,Anenih, Danjuma, Atiku, Orji, Ubah, Tinubu, El rufai, ( rogue activist) and their ilk. But as long as you guys keep playing DOUBLE STANDARD game, even with a Buhari, YOU CAN ONLY SEE DEVELOPMENT ON TV/INTERNET. Whether your state have oil/gas or not, you all should be agitating for TRUE FEDERALISM, the present SYSTEM hasn't worked and it's not going to work. The present SYSTEM fuels corruption MORE. The present SYSTEM inhibits DEVELOPMENT. The present SYSTEM encourages FRAUDULENT election. The present SYSTEM gives so much POWER to the president. The present SYSTEM will keep making your presidents FAILURES. Look at the present SYSTEM and look around the Nigerian society, if you have CONSCIENCE, you will agree with me, regardless of my tribe.

No matter the content, Obj's book is an INSULT to millions of Nigerians, not GEJ, if you have any sense of HISTORY tho. Anyone can write books but you can't REWRITE history.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man's Letter To The Yourba's And Hausa' ( Muslims) Part 2. by 9jii(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
EASTERNERS POLITICS OF BIGOTRY

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man's Letter To The Yourba's And Hausa' ( Muslims) Part 2. by petrov10: 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
Pls tell them
Re: An Igbo Man's Letter To The Yourba's And Hausa' ( Muslims) Part 2. by docsholz(m): 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
*yawns* rant of an hypocrite

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man's Letter To The Yourba's And Hausa' ( Muslims) Part 2. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
9jii:
EASTERNERS POLITICS OF BIGOTRY

The owner of this post needs deliverance.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man's Letter To The Yourba's And Hausa' ( Muslims) Part 2. by Flets: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Read with understanding.
Some truths were left unspoken.
Re: An Igbo Man's Letter To The Yourba's And Hausa' ( Muslims) Part 2. by 9jii(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

The owner of this post needs deliverance.
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

APC Narrows Search For Buhari’s Running Mate To South West / Buhari Is A Non-issue, A Religious Bigot & Will Not Win In 2015 - Doyin Okupe / Buhari And His Ilk Are Agents Of Destabilisation - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.