Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,412 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

A Pretty Lady, Who Was Forced To Marry A Deformed Man Because Of Money. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Pretty Lady, Who Was Forced To Marry A Deformed Man Because Of Money. (1321 Views)

Bayelsa Girl Forced To Marry Hausa Muslim Lover / Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral / I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pretty Lady, Who Was Forced To Marry A Deformed Man Because Of Money. by LatestVideos(m): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
Wonders shall never end..
This weird Union shocked everybody in
town. Our source revealed that the girl's father
forced her to marry the deformed man
just because of money.
It happened that
the deformed man is from a very wealthy
home.
As you will even see in the video,
the bride is not happy.
Chai, things dey happen..
You just need to see this yourself.

Visit Our Website To Watch Video

Have your say after watching the video & please help us share it.
Re: A Pretty Lady, Who Was Forced To Marry A Deformed Man Because Of Money. by LatestVideos(m): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
what they did to this lady is very wicked,
You just have to watch the video
Re: A Pretty Lady, Who Was Forced To Marry A Deformed Man Because Of Money. by LatestVideos(m): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
After clicking the link above, scroll down a little bit, you will see the video, click it,
It myt require u 2 scroll down again on d nxt page 2 find d 'PLAY' button
Re: A Pretty Lady, Who Was Forced To Marry A Deformed Man Because Of Money. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
angry angry angry angry
Bloggers!

3 Likes

Re: A Pretty Lady, Who Was Forced To Marry A Deformed Man Because Of Money. by mutter(f): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
So deformed people do not have a right to be married.
Years back a young girl fell in love with a cripple but her family forced her to marry someone else. She kept running away from the husband who then reported the case to the emir. The Emir requested to see the man for whom the girl was leaving her marriage. The young man crawled in on the floor. The emir promptly announced that this cripple was given the wife from God. The old marriage was desolved and the cripple married his love. They have beautiful kids now

1 Like

Re: A Pretty Lady, Who Was Forced To Marry A Deformed Man Because Of Money. by LatestVideos(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
well,
That's it by the way...
But actually, this one was forced to marry this deformed man... Why Because the guy is rich.
This ain't love, it's greed
Re: A Pretty Lady, Who Was Forced To Marry A Deformed Man Because Of Money. by mutter(f): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
Abeg when she looks at him she should visualize dollars! I couldn`t understand the language so I don`t know but she did not seem so disturbed just a bit embarrassed. I might be wrong.

1 Like

Re: A Pretty Lady, Who Was Forced To Marry A Deformed Man Because Of Money. by LatestVideos(m): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
mutter:
Abeg when she looks at him she should visualize dollars! I couldn`t understand the language so I don`t know but she did not seem so disturbed just a bit embarrassed. I might be wrong.

Wait o,
Consider yourself to be in her shoes - will u visualize dollars when you luk at him
Re: A Pretty Lady, Who Was Forced To Marry A Deformed Man Because Of Money. by mutter(f): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
LatestVideos:

Wait o,
Consider yourself to be in her shoes - will u visualize dollars when you luk at him
No but then I still have the option of running away and not going ahead with the marriage.
It is hard I must not lie!
Re: A Pretty Lady, Who Was Forced To Marry A Deformed Man Because Of Money. by LatestVideos(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
yea.... Dahz jux it

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Name "Ekaete" Always A Maid?? / You Spy On Married People In Their Bedrooms Because / Judge Me, Was I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.